• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Results 61 to 70 of 111

    Thread: Hisense 55U7A review, 55" 4K HDR 120Hz for 84K, is it worth it?

    1. #61
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      47
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by TheLivingFlesh View Post
      bro dont get this if you wanna game. try qled lakin if your range is less than try something from samsung....lakin not this. the color reproduction on samsung series is way much better.
      Like I said in my review, I have a Samsung 55Q7FN and this U7A, there is no difference in input lag in games, there is no difference in colour reproduction when both TVs are calibrated properly. The only difference that I found between Q7 & U7A is in HDR, due to difference in brilliance/peak brightness/nits. In SDR that does not make much of a difference but in HDR; higher nits means that in movies with darker scenes, you will see more detail in the darker area without having to increase the brightness of the whole screen and if you increase backlight brightness then you get the details but colours don't pop that much coz of decreased contrast. Yet again, while I have both TVs, I still think U7A is a much better value at less than 1/3rd the price of Q7. There is no limit when you start chasing technology but your wallet puts some sense in to you

    2. #62
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      47
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shahx View Post
      didn't really get that edge and backlight both thqts not possible and never heard of it plus in video review they said its edge lit tv

      Actually, a lot of TVs use that, its very common. Either a TV is EdgeLit, BackLit or a hybrid. Hisense's own website says its EdgeLit+BackLit, AVForum's review says the same and Australia's review says BackLit. Australia has the exact same model as ours with same firmware but sold as P7 there.

    3. #63
      PGiversary

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      335
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.47%
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsayz View Post

      Actually, a lot of TVs use that, its very common. Either a TV is EdgeLit, BackLit or a hybrid. Hisense's own website says its EdgeLit+BackLit, AVForum's review says the same and Australia's review says BackLit. Australia has the exact same model as ours with same firmware but sold as P7 there.
      that doesnt make sense edge lit and backlit at the same time that wont benefit anything...all premium series tv's use direct backlit tech and cheap ones have edge lit but both in one that isnt even required...beharhal kuch hoga chkar

    4. #64
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      47
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shahx View Post
      that doesnt make sense edge lit and backlit at the same time that wont benefit anything...all premium series tv's use direct backlit tech and cheap ones have edge lit but both in one that isnt even required...beharhal kuch hoga chkar
      You are correct that Cheaper TVs are EdgeLit and expensive TVs are BackLit .




      but then comes even more expensive TVs; the Full Array BackLit TVs which have FALD (Full Array Local Dimming). FALD is expensive and becomes even more expensive when you increase the number of backlights to increase the Local Dimming Zones. The problem with EdgeLit Tvs are that there is a lot of light bleed from the screen edge. What Hybrid TVs use is one Edge light at the bottom at reduced lighting to avoid light bleeds and then a second one at the centre, which they call a backlight since its not at an edge. Its just marketing but makes a TV perform better than EdgeLit TVs and give it more dimmable zones. My guess, the backlight in 55U7A is where that bump in the back at top 30% is at. [IMG][/IMG]
      Likes Shahx liked this post
       

    5. #65
      PGiversary

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      335
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.47%
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsayz View Post
      You are correct that Cheaper TVs are EdgeLit and expensive TVs are BackLit .




      but then comes even more expensive TVs; the Full Array BackLit TVs which have FALD (Full Array Local Dimming). FALD is expensive and becomes even more expensive when you increase the number of backlights to increase the Local Dimming Zones. The problem with EdgeLit Tvs are that there is a lot of light bleed from the screen edge. What Hybrid TVs use is one Edge light at the bottom at reduced lighting to avoid light bleeds and then a second one at the centre, which they call a backlight since its not at an edge. Its just marketing but makes a TV perform better than EdgeLit TVs and give it more dimmable zones. My guess, the backlight in 55U7A is where that bump in the back at top 30% is at. [IMG][/IMG]
      i have seen how fald and edge lit are placed and worked on different tv's but didn't see any tv with both like you said hisense uh7a is hybrid and uses both

    6. #66
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      47
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shahx View Post
      i have seen how fald and edge lit are placed and worked on different tv's but didn't see any tv with both like you said hisense uh7a is hybrid and uses both
      To be clear, my assumption is based on what the manufacturer claims, I haven't opened it up
      Likes Shahx liked this post
       

    7. #67
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      219
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.69%
      I have been using the TV for a couple of days now and to be honest I have zero complaints one of the best 96k spent in a long time lol

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

    8. #68
      PG Newbie

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.4%

      Getting Hisense in 88K from Daraz, is it worth!!!

      Somebody please help buying me the right screen.

      there are two options.

      1. Hisense U7A 55 inch 88k.
      2. Opened Samsung NU8500 55 inch 110k. Its just used for days and has no warranty.

      Please Guide.

    9. #69
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,159
      Daily Activity
      2185.71%
      Lv. Percent
      85.11%
      Quote Originally Posted by QJameel View Post
      Somebody please help buying me the right screen.

      there are two options.

      1. Hisense U7A 55 inch 88k.
      2. Opened Samsung NU8500 55 inch 110k. Its just used for days and has no warranty.

      Please Guide.
      I have a 55NU8000.

      Great panel, great value for money as well.
      Thanks QJameel thanked for this post
       

    10. #70
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      219
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.69%
      88K is sweet price for the pannel i paid 8K more though and dont regret buying it one bit. Since the Mu8500 is boxed open do demo it before making up your mind.
      Quote Originally Posted by QJameel View Post
      Somebody please help buying me the right screen.

      there are two options.

      1. Hisense U7A 55 inch 88k.
      2. Opened Samsung NU8500 55 inch 110k. Its just used for days and has no warranty.

      Please Guide.
      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 12:34 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.