• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 123

    Thread: Hisense 55U7A review, 55" 4K HDR 120Hz for 84K, is it worth it?

    1. #11
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      199
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      38.24%
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsayz View Post
      This morning my TV had a vertical line of DEAD PIXELs on the right side

      Its 20th day since delivery, not a good sign of quality but I guess malfunctions happen in every brand. Big question is, how they handle this, would definitely not want my new TV sent for repair on 20th day, I would prefer a replacement. Lets see
      the only thing you will get is a repaired one if possible .there is no living example of any electronic appliance in Pakistan by any company that was replaced and with Chinese companies mostly the customer service is pathetic .

    2. #12
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      49
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.66%
      Quote Originally Posted by golabucha View Post
      the only thing you will get is a repaired one if possible .there is no living example of any electronic appliance in Pakistan by any company that was replaced and with Chinese companies mostly the customer service is pathetic .
      The strangest thing happened, when I came back after Juma and switched on my TV, the line was gone. When the service guy came in, I showed him the pics. I told him that although the line has gone but it may come back and I want it fixed. Surprisingly he said they are going to get my TV picked up tomorrow and replace it with a new one. I asked him if it will be a repaired one or a new one and he said that this fault is not repairable so they'll replace my TV with a new one. Till now my experience with their customer service is good, I called in the morning, the guy showed up in afternoon, checked everything, was well behaved, took pics of TV & warranty card and promised a solution. You are right about customer services in Pakistan in general, I have had bad experiences and this one, despite a good start, isn't over yet, lets see.

    3. #13
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      199
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      38.24%
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsayz View Post
      The strangest thing happened, when I came back after Juma and switched on my TV, the line was gone. When the service guy came in, I showed him the pics. I told him that although the line has gone but it may come back and I want it fixed. Surprisingly he said they are going to get my TV picked up tomorrow and replace it with a new one. I asked him if it will be a repaired one or a new one and he said that this fault is not repairable so they'll replace my TV with a new one. Till now my experience with their customer service is good, I called in the morning, the guy showed up in afternoon, checked everything, was well behaved, took pics of TV & warranty card and promised a solution. You are right about customer services in Pakistan in general, I have had bad experiences and this one, despite a good start, isn't over yet, lets see.
      just to be on the safer side take pics of the serial number of tv so that you can know whether they replaced it or just repaired it
      Likes Simonsayz liked this post
       

    4. #14
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,818
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.01%
      I am confused whether to get this tv or tcl c6 ....can anyone guide

    5. #15
      What lies beneath...PGiversary

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      691
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33.84%
      I was also thinking about getting a Hisense LED but rather went for another brand (Multynet), their 50NS100 model. For the price it was great. I didn't have high hopes for it from the start but i was determined to take the risk. The picture quality for it was good and all but it had a bit of a delay in between switching channels and switching to the smart tv function.

      Well that was still ok but after a day's use the tv started to switch off after 15 or so minutes of use and wouldn't turn back on again until i had to unplug it from the socket. So i sent the tv back to the shop and got a TCL which is working superb. So yes if anyone is considering a Multynet (DONT), or perhaps it was just that i had a bad unit but that's all the risk i wanted to take.

      I didn't buy from daraz though.
      GeekBench - Single Core - 5072 | Multi Core - 20136 | Intel Core i5 8600K @ 3.6GHz (Default)| Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | Dual Channel

    6. #16
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      49
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.66%
      Quote Originally Posted by walleed View Post
      I am confused whether to get this tv or tcl c6 ....can anyone guide
      At the time of my review Hisense was 84K on Daraz, now its 90K (after 9K OFF voucher till 31 Jan), 88K at HomeShopping, while TCL 49C6 is at 103K at TCL and 95K at HomeShopping, so the price difference has reduced now.
      Key differences are,
      1. the Hisense U7A is 55" and C6 is 49", while C6 55" is even more expensive.
      2. Hisense 55U7A has a 120Hz panel with very low input lag, great for gaming, C6 is 60Hz.
      3. Hisense 55U7A has more local dimming zones & better PQ (picture quality)
      4. C6 has Harmon Kardon sound bar built-in but Hisense only has two speakers at back, sound is good though.
      5. Biggest advantage with C6 is that it has Android TV OS, so it has Google play store, Google Play Movies & Music, Google Assistant etc. so you can have a lot of apps, but I haven't tried C6 app store yet, try it first. While Hisense has its own App store which is VERY limited.

      I would say, if you are going to connect your TV with a PC or Google Chromecast or PTCL Smart TV box then get Hisense, coz its a better TV, but if you are going to use the TV as a standalone TV with nothing connected to it and use built-in Apps only or need a specific app like PTCL Smart TV App etc on the TV then look at C6.
      Last edited by Simonsayz; 24-12-18 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Fixed the prices
      Likes walleed liked this post
       

    7. #17
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      49
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.66%
      Quote Originally Posted by walleed View Post
      I am confused whether to get this tv or tcl c6 ....can anyone guide
      I watched these two TVs in the showroom side by side with same video source playing on both TVs, turned off the "Shop Mode", set Picture to Standard then Dynamic. I liked Hisense better, but its my opinion and its subjective, coz I like deeper blacks yet more brilliance. Anyways, it was very less difference in both of them, however, I would recommend that you try them at a showroom before buying, everyone has different tastes.

    8. #18
      d hypnotic

      I am:
      Cool
       
      PSN ID: d-hypnotic
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      831
      Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      42.21%
      Quote Originally Posted by walleed View Post
      I am confused whether to get this tv or tcl c6 ....can anyone guide
      Using c6 55 inch. Very satisfied with it. Picture quality is very good. Design is very slim and very less bazels. Looks beautiful. Sound is awesome because of Harman kardon speakers. Android software so u can install many apps. Builtin Chromecast which i use most of the time and it works smooth. Bluetooth builtin so u can attach headphones or other accessories. Only con i see is led light bleeding issue in dark. It is sometimes annoying. Otherwise for this price i think c6 is great. Haven't seen hisense so can't compare. But as far as i know c6 has more features like Android software, harman kardon speakers, Chromecast, bluetooth. And also it's viewing angle is very good.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Hypnotic; 25-12-18 at 02:10 AM.
      Likes walleed liked this post
       

    9. #19
      d hypnotic

      I am:
      Cool
       
      PSN ID: d-hypnotic
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      831
      Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      42.21%
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsayz View Post
      At the time of my review Hisense was 84K on Daraz, now its 90K (after 9K OFF voucher till 31 Jan), 88K at HomeShopping, while TCL 49C6 is at 103K at TCL and 95K at HomeShopping, so the price difference has reduced now.
      Key differences are,
      1. the Hisense U7A is 55" and C6 is 49", while C6 55" is even more expensive.
      2. Hisense 55U7A has a 120Hz panel with very low input lag, great for gaming, C6 is 60Hz.
      3. Hisense 55U7A has more local dimming zones & better PQ (picture quality)
      4. C6 has Harmon Kardon sound bar built-in but Hisense only has two speakers at back, sound is good though.
      5. Biggest advantage with C6 is that it has Android TV OS, so it has Google play store, Google Play Movies & Music, Google Assistant etc. so you can have a lot of apps, but I haven't tried C6 app store yet, try it first. While Hisense has its own App store which is VERY limited.

      I would say, if you are going to connect your TV with a PC or Google Chromecast or PTCL Smart TV box then get Hisense, coz its a better TV, but if you are going to use the TV as a standalone TV with nothing connected to it and use built-in Apps only or need a specific app like PTCL Smart TV App etc on the TV then look at C6.
      Can u share source of 120hz panel for hisense? It's showing 50hz on most sites. Also for more dimming zones can u share the numbers?

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

    10. #20
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      49
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.66%
      Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic View Post
      Can u share source of 120hz panel for hisense? It's showing 50hz on most sites. Also for more dimming zones can u share the numbers?
      Source of 120hz panel? If you mean who makes the panel; its a VA panel. If you mean what's the source that says its a 120Hz panel; their website, daraz page, AVForum review and I own the TV and run it at 120Hz for gaming, took these in-game shots for you

      I use 1080p 120Hz for games coz higher frame rate makes much better gaming experience than higher resolution and low frames.


      Normally my HTPC is set to 4K 60Hz HDR on RGB 8-bit settings



      For Movies I have set my players to 4K 24Hz HDR on RGB 12-bit settings


      YouTube 4K 60FPS HDR videos run on 4096x2304p 60Hz on 10-bit settings


      If you are wondering why running HDR on RGB instead of YCbCr 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 or 4:2:0, its because RGB is superior to YCbCr, contains more data, for example RGB 8-bit contains twice as much data as YCbCr 4:4:4 10-bit. Best option would be to run 4K 60hz HDR on RGB 10-bit but that requires 22 Gbps. While HDMI 2.0a can only do 18 Gbps till HDMI 2.1 is released (you will need TV that has HDMI 2.1 port). But at 24Hz (4K24Hz HDR), HDMI 2.0a can support RGB 12-bit
      Likes Hypnotic liked this post
       

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 12:52 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.