• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Hisense 55U7A review, 55" 4K HDR 120Hz for 84K, is it worth it?

PG Rookie

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      4.83%
      Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic View Post
      I know brightness decreases once it switches to HDR video. I am talking about change in brightness during HDR playback. It changes automatically which is irritating. Specially in dark scenes it decreases brightness although all auto settings are off. And annoying thing is it is too much visible. Like in one scene it keeps on changing brightness itself many times.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      That sounds like the system can't keep up with the scene changes and is constantly trying to adjust the backlight. In my U7A, Adaptive Contrast works well and I keep it to default setting of Medium but I keep my Backlight controls to OFF in HDR to get max brightness out of the panel. Don't know what settings does C6 have, try all the settings and see what works best for you.

d hypnotic

I am:
      Cool

PSN ID: d-hypnotic
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      59.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsayz View Post
      That sounds like the system can't keep up with the scene changes and is constantly trying to adjust the backlight. In my U7A, Adaptive Contrast works well and I keep it to default setting of Medium but I keep my Backlight controls to OFF in HDR to get max brightness out of the panel. Don't know what settings does C6 have, try all the settings and see what works best for you.
      I have tried all settings. Also done factory reset but in HDR videos brightness keeps on changing. Other then HDR it is ok. I think that is something to do with software update. Before last update it was ok.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk