• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Games Store : Where Price is just a number to get time exclusivity rights

They are dying YO!!!

I am:
      Devilish

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/faraany3k
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      59.44%
      Epic will be bringing in some serious cash since Fortnite on PC is delivered through this client.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.72%
      Sheeet

Conan exiles and unreal tournament free on the epic games store ! WOW

lulz

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iAbyss-Walker Steam ID: hotgamerft
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.92%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      Conan exiles
      That's the dev kit

Likes JANARIOO liked this post

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      Daily Activity
      1600%
      Lv. Percent
      69.81%
      The Division 2 is skipping Steam and heading to the Epic Game's Store.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/0...ditching-steam-for-the-epic-games-store-on-pc

Ubisoft has announced it is partnering with Epic to bring The Division 2 to the latter's Epic Games store come launch on March 15, as well as on its own Ubisoft store. It won't be hitting on Steam at that time, however meaning the franchise is effectively jumping ship.

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      74.21%
      UPlay is required either way so if I were to ever buy a Ubisoft game I'd get it directly on Uplay.
      Likes JANARIOO liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      22.83%
      Wow what a shitshow... Every one want a piece of that higher margin and are jumping ship. Meanwhile the epic store is so bad it resetted my Subnautica download at least 10 times...in the end I just gave up and haven't bothered with Epic store ever since

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      The Division 2 is skipping Steam and heading to the Epic Game's Store.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/0...ditching-steam-for-the-epic-games-store-on-pc

ubi is scared of divisions massive refunds..

so lets assmue another fallout 76

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necrokiller View Post
      UPlay is required either way so if I were to ever buy a Ubisoft game I'd get it directly on Uplay.

ya tht is prety true. still gota use uplay anyway .. epic wll just hve tht icon lol

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.72%
      Epic Games Store now has a refund policy matching Steam’s

Two weeks from purchase and less than two hours played, get your money back for any reason

The Epic Games Store has updated its refund policy to one matching the terms of the Steammarketplace, providing for unconditional refunds of games within two weeks of purchase and less than two hours played.
      The news came this morning on Twitter from Sergey Galyonkin, Epic’s director of publishing strategy. For pre-ordered games, the return window is until 14 days after the game’s launch date. Both the two-week timeframe and two-hour trial period are features of Valve’s return policy, which it implemented in June 2015.
      Galyonkin said Epic is in the process of developing a self-service form for filing and receiving refunds. For now, players who want their money back will have to open a ticket with Epic Games support.
      Further down the Twitter thread in which he announced this, Galyonkin said that the Epic Games store will one day add user reviews. However, developers will have to opt-in to having reviews of their products on the storefront. “Plus we want to have a solution against review-bombing,” he added.
      The store, which launched in December, now supports a total of 130 countries in 30 different regions for regional pricing, Galyonkin said. The process of adding regional currencies and listing games according to local prices will take some time, according to him; for now, they are being sold in dollars.
      The refund change is not related to, but does follow the Better Business Bureau of Eastern North Carolina doling out an F rating for the Fortnitemaker, based on scores of unanswered complaints lodged with the bureau. Most of those complaints involved unauthorized or improper charges, and poor response to customers resolving their accounts.
      The BBB said Epic had received 279 total complaints in 2018, 247 of which had gone unanswered. A news release noted that Epic did not respond to the BBB’s request for its side of the story here.
      The Epic Games Store is just two months old, but it’s swiftly spinning up as a competitor to Steam, which has dominated the PC digital market for more than a decade. Epic Games started by offering a more favorable rate to developers — 88 percent for them, as opposed to the 70 percent they get on Steam. And earlier this week, Ubisoft announced that March 15’sTom Clancy’s The Division 2 will launch for Windows PC on UPlay and the Epic Games Store, skipping Steam entirely.

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.93%
      EPIC IS JUST POURING MONEY

which is great i hope all the mini launchers die atleast like origin uplay battle.net bethsda laucher etc etc etc twitch launcher...

Glorious Chicken Lord Team UG
      Global Chicken

I am:
      Yeehaw

PSN ID: xRedKnight
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.18%
      Another dead one for the list.
      Soon it'll join the same list as Origin and Uplay. lol