• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 33

    Thread: Why pakgamers is dying ?

    1. #11
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      534
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.15%
      Even in buying and selling it's lagging. I think OLX has taken over in that department. The buy-sell format with it's feedback system is the best here, so it's really sad.

      Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
      Likes Shaaq Khan liked this post
       

    2. #12
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Sad
       
      PSN ID: fifapro145
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      170
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      It's not going anywhere, but there's no denying that it isn't as active as it once was . About the moderators, I only really had issue with one (won't name him) that gave me a infraction for saying "time to fap" on chatbox in Urdu. After that I never really participated in chatbox...

      Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
      Yuck, why would you say that in a public forum? You deserve the infraction.
      Likes mianali liked this post
       

    3. #13
      Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Starving
       
      Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      42,003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      32.53%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      It's not going anywhere, but there's no denying that it isn't as active as it once was . About the moderators, I only really had issue with one (won't name him) that gave me a infraction for saying "time to fap" on chatbox in Urdu. After that I never really participated in chatbox...

      Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
      Was the moderator Janarioo ? It was Janarioo wasn't it ?
      Likes JANARIOO liked this post
       

    4. #14
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,351
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.69%
      Nah he wouldn't do that. It was someone else and hes not a mod now btw..he maybe moderated for like 7-8 months lol

    5. #15
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,351
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.69%
      If you hanged out in the chatroom before "Mr. 157 posts" , you would have know that this type of banter was very common back in 2013-2015, and even mods participated in it. @Magpie

    6. #16
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Sad
       
      PSN ID: fifapro145
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      170
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      If you hanged out in the chatroom before "Mr. 157 posts" , you would have know that this type of banter was very common back in 2013-2015, and even mods participated in it. @Magpie
      Ok, but I don't think that is appropriate since all sorts of people come to this forum and seeing something like this would put many off. No one expects to find stuff like that in a forum like this. Things like that are generally disliked and not considered "banter" by anyone, at least around here in Pakistan.

    7. #17
      Phoenix Dawn

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: gullfounder Steam ID: gullfounder
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      971
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.52%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      Was the moderator Janarioo ? It was Janarioo wasn't it ?
      @JANARIOO your input is required in here.
      Likes JANARIOO liked this post
       

    8. #18
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,598
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      Nah he wouldn't do that. It was someone else and hes not a mod now btw..he maybe moderated for like 7-8 months lol
      I confess it was me but it is not my fault!! @AbbY baited me into doing it!
      Likes EternalBlizzard, iampasha, murtaza12 liked this post
       

    9. #19
      Lazy guy :s
        EternalBlizzard's Avatar

      I am:
      Bored
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,547
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      88.21%
      Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
      Ok, but I don't think that is appropriate since all sorts of people come to this forum and seeing something like this would put many off. No one expects to find stuff like that in a forum like this. Things like that are generally disliked and not considered "banter" by anyone, at least around here in Pakistan.
      You definitely haven't seen the old PG

      While things like flame wars and explicit language maybe against the rules, some people forget (not aimed at mods but to everyone in general) that they do contribute somehow towards the activity of forums and should be allowed upto a certain limit from time to time. Everything going according to the rules and being too strict makes the forum boring. This isn't a school or anything, It's the internet. I remember seeing Baghi's and Legend123 epic fights in the hardware forum. Damn those were the days


      Let's take an example of the current state, What's there to moderate for me when there aren't any flame wars, no troll threads etc. Nobody does that anymore, so moderating gets boring So there should be a cycle where flamers and trolls should be allowed so the moderators can enjoy banning them for some time while the trolls and flamers enjoy by doing their job. A simple give and take xD Some people just don't understand that the negative parts are just as necessary for a system to function properly.
      Last edited by EternalBlizzard; 19-12-18 at 05:57 PM.
      Likes iampasha, Behrox liked this post
       

      My RPGMaker project : http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f27/...e-me-n-140077/
      My friend's Unity project : http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f27/...kin-so-138892/

    10. #20
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,351
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.69%
      Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
      I confess it was me but it is not my fault!! @AbbY baited me into doing it!
      Hahaha i know your joking but it wasnt you. Also long time no see friend!

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 06:19 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.