• Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to purchase 6 Month Xbox Game Pass

PG Lurker

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: AchtungPakhtoon PSN ID: AchtungPakhtoon Steam ID: AchtungPakhtoon
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.13%

Unable to purchase 6 Month Xbox Game Pass

Hello guys,

So I've been using game pass for like 2 months now. Seeing the Black Friday discounts, i thought I'd get the 6 month subscriptions with 50% off. The problem is that the Xbox/Microsoft Store doesn't accept even the Microsoft Wallet amount i have. I purchased a game from the same wallet amount, but I'm unable to purchase/extend my game pass subscription using it (says i should contact microsoft technical support). I plan on stacking my subscription to at least a year. Lemme know if any you have a work around.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.64%
      Quote Originally Posted by AchtungPakhtoon View Post
      Hello guys,

So I've been using game pass for like 2 months now. Seeing the Black Friday discounts, i thought I'd get the 6 month subscriptions with 50% off. The problem is that the Xbox/Microsoft Store doesn't accept even the Microsoft Wallet amount i have. I purchased a game from the same wallet amount, but I'm unable to purchase/extend my game pass subscription using it (says i should contact microsoft technical support). I plan on stacking my subscription to at least a year. Lemme know if any you have a work around.

yeah i dunno if this is new or happened from start but i tried getting that 1$ gold for one month offer and even though i had 20$ in credit they asked for a credit card, i even supplied them with one but they still didnt let me get the 1$ gold saying the same error as you.. even went behind vpn to purchase but same error.

PG Lurker

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.13%
      Hmmm.... It is the same problem. I think the issue is that since it has recurrent payments it needs a backup payment method, which needs to be US based. Will try to find a solution and share if anything works.

In the meantime, there was a good deal on cdkeys and i got 3 months for $21. Not as good as the deal Microsoft are offering, but still better than paging full price.
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      yeah i dunno if this is new or happened from start but i tried getting that 1$ gold for one month offer and even though i had 20$ in credit they asked for a credit card, i even supplied them with one but they still didnt let me get the 1$ gold saying the same error as you.. even went behind vpn to purchase but same error.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.64%
      Hmmm.... It is the same problem. I think the issue is that since it has recurrent payments it needs a backup payment method, which needs to be US based. Will try to find a solution and share if anything works.

In the meantime, there was a good deal on cdkeys and i got 3 months for $21. Not as good as the deal Microsoft are offering, but still better than paging full price.

i got a better deal 2 weeks back where amazon gave me a 3 months free on purchase of three months gold

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.64%
      Ohh damn @AchtungPakhtoon should had waited https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...D3J0WMC8&psc=1 xbox gold 3month 12.50 on amazon

PG Lurker

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.13%
      Ohh damn @AchtungPakhtoon should had waited [emoji14] https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...D3J0WMC8&psc=1 xbox gold 3month 12.50 on amazon
      That was a good deal indeed.
      i got a better deal 2 weeks back where amazon gave me a 3 months free on purchase of three months gold
      I want to cry right now. Will buy 1 more year of Gamepass.

Edit: Just realised that you are talking abt XBL Gold. I wanted Gamepass not Live.

PG Lurker

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.13%
      The deal that i was waiting for is finally live. 12 month Gamepass for $69.99 on Amazon.

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&s...F9p9Vi_3TUZ9ck

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.64%
      The deal that i was waiting for is finally live. 12 month Gamepass for $69.99 on Amazon.

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&s...F9p9Vi_3TUZ9ck

someone in the review said that he was sent a trial code LOL for that deal

PG Lurker

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.13%
      someone in the review said that he was sent a trial code LOL for that deal
      Thankfully it worked for me.

PG Rookie

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.54%
      Even though the sale is over. I didnt have any issues buying the 6 month gamepass.. and i used the Xbox cash that i have... maybe its an address issue.. im using my brothers US address as my billing address and have had no issues.