I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.56%
      Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHawk View Post
      "Fantastic picture quality" LG B7V Oled but inst in your budget sadly goes for about 180k without warranty

It is the BEST TV for 4k HDR/Gaming available locally
      the man speaks the truth
      but in ur budget you wont be able to get it
      go for samsung without warranty its the best choice
      do not buy local eco star, tcl tvs their picture quality is pure garbage when u compare it with samsung
      i have a samsung ks8000 been using it for almost 2 years now and didnt had a single problem with it , warranty walay scam hain just find a local shop get a m or n series samsung
      Likes GoldenHawk liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.54%
      Quote Originally Posted by golabucha View Post
      either buy LG or Panasonic .samsung tv is prone to black spots and Sony stuff is expensive as hell with no added benefits
      Quote Originally Posted by jibrangulabbasi View Post
      the man speaks the truth
      but in ur budget you wont be able to get it
      go for samsung without warranty its the best choice
      do not buy local eco star, tcl tvs their picture quality is pure garbage when u compare it with samsung
      i have a samsung ks8000 been using it for almost 2 years now and didnt had a single problem with it , warranty walay scam hain just find a local shop get a m or n series samsung
      "Fantastic picture quality" LG B7V Oled but inst in your budget sadly goes for about 180k without warranty

It is the BEST TV for 4k HDR/Gaming available locally
      Guys, I know the more money I spent will get me the best available TV.

Point for asking advise is, there has to be a specific model out there in my budget which has fantastic (50% of OLED/QLED ) picture quality???

Ab aaisa tou nai hosakta na k insaan 200k nahin day sakta tou TV na lay :P

Just need to opinions on the best POSSIBLE options available in my budget.

My apologies if I said something wrong.

Thank you.
      @NaNoW

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.07%
      I personally conpared mu7000 43" and Tcl c2 55". Tcl picture quality was better, and sound bar on c2 made it obvious choice.

You can also look for TCL's new model C6 which is same as C2 (2017) model.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Happy

Gamertag: Unknown837 PSN ID: Unknown837 Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Goldenhawk814
      Daily Activity
      2957.14%
      Lv. Percent
      6.92%
      Quote Originally Posted by OmMeE View Post

Point for asking advise is, there has to be a specific model out there in my budget which has fantastic (50% of OLED/QLED ) picture quality???

Thank you.
      @NaNoW
      TV toh bohot hain jigger low price mein lekin app ki requirement 4k content ki hai with superior picture quality us mein LG B7 ata hai.

agar 125k tak hi dekhna hai toh TCL key new series launch hui hai us mein koi dekh loo lekin be warned its crap for 4k hdr and imo not worth wasting money on better to increase budget and get a tv you use for 4-5 years

I Recommend the LG B7V i bought one in January and loved it soo much that bought another last month for another room its just that good at 4k

King Of The Kings

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.56%
      TV toh bohot hain jigger low price mein lekin app ki requirement 4k content ki hai with superior picture quality us mein LG B7 ata hai.

agar 125k tak hi dekhna hai toh TCL key new series launch hui hai us mein koi dekh loo lekin be warned its crap for 4k hdr and imo not worth wasting money on better to increase budget and get a tv you use for 4-5 years

I Recommend the LG B7V i bought one in January and loved it soo much that bought another last month for another room its just that good at 4k
      How much did it cost you? When I bought a ks8000 this wasn't available otherwise would've definitely gone for a b7
      On topic do not buy a tcl c2 garbage tv hai picture quality wise get an mu or n series from Samsung and call it a day u can't get anything better in ur budget
      Likes GoldenHawk liked this post

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Happy

Gamertag: Unknown837 PSN ID: Unknown837 Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Goldenhawk814
      Daily Activity
      2957.14%
      Lv. Percent
      6.92%
      Quote Originally Posted by jibrangulabbasi View Post
      How much did it cost you? When I bought a ks8000 this wasn't available otherwise would've definitely gone for a b7
      On topic do not buy a tcl c2 garbage tv hai picture quality wise get an mu or n series from Samsung and call it a day u can't get anything better in ur budget
      I bought it for 180k here in LHR without warranty. i had the opposite problem couldn't find the 65 ks8000 so got the LG instead best tv related decision i have ever made

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      50.23%
      Also, the MU8000 and MU7000 are almost identical in picture quality. The dude at Hyperstar recommended the MU7000 over the 8000. Also, I did see a review of both compared side by side and they are near to identical.
      Wrong. I have compared both and went with the MU8000. It has proper HDR support, i.e Wide colour gamut and 1000 nit brightness. Mu7000 has neither. Oh and the Mu8000 is a 120hz panel with high quality motion support.

I have watched 80gb 4K HDR rips on this TV. The picture quality is amazing.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.56%
      I bought it for 180k here in LHR without warranty. i had the opposite problem couldn't find the 65 ks8000 so got the LG instead best tv related decision i have ever made
      Hahah for the life of me when I was buying a tv I couldn't find an LG oled and ks8000 was everywhere I think only lg store in bahria phase 7 had em and they were selling the 65 at that time for like 600000

King Of The Kings

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.56%

Thank you.
      @NaNoW
      Lalay tv aur bv aik hee dafa achi lainay chahiye warna for life regret hee rehta hai ��
      Jokes aside go for Samsung n series whatever model is in ur budget

Revolution!
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: synsyteraly PSN ID: ViciousAly Steam ID: majoraly
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.9%
      I'm in the same market as you, with a budget of around 3000SR (~100k PKR).

Currently, I can immediately get a Samsung 55" NU7300 (Curved 4K Smart) for 2299SR (~76k), it's on offer.

Looking mostly for Samsung due to seamless integration with all the household devices (all are Samsung users).

Following to see more advice.