• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Results 61 to 69 of 69

    Thread: ptcl recent ping issue

    1. #61
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Lonely
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      220
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      82.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by maazsk97 View Post
      Assalamalikum, PTCL has been pretty stable for me since I switched to VDSL. But it is still pathetic in the gaming department with streaming issues on certain sites eg: Twitch.tv and slow downloads during peak hours. My question is that if I get a static IP and provide it to you with all game server IPs and traceroutes, will you be able to get it fixed for me? Because I have been suffering from this issue for the past 2 years, ever since I moved here. Rainbow 6 siege is my main fps and i mainly play on Asian servers. I am currently investing in a VPN to keep my ping low.

      I am asking because my ISP in KSA provided me a static IP for free so that they can optimize routes for that specific IP pool and I don't have to face high ping issues anymore and within like 2 weeks I had an optimal routing to majority of USA, EU and Asian servers. Would really appreciate it if you look into this matter. Also get this Twitch buffering issue sorted out. Thank you.
      no need for static IP at the moment but tell me your current IP assigned and trace route to rainbow 6 server of singapore ?

    2. #62
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,606
      Daily Activity
      29.11%
      Lv. Percent
      1.15%
      Can I quickly interject and say that the routing to some CDNs have improved (i.e. their ping times have improved)? Whether you had anything to do with this directly or not, thank you @usmanghazanfar.
      Likes usmanghazanfar liked this post
       

    3. #63
      PG Newbie

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      15
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      25.57%
      Pings have improved ALOT I get 176ms to eu and 142 to SEA servers on fortnite, I don't know what happened but this is great

      Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
      Likes usmanghazanfar liked this post
       

    4. #64
      PG Newbie

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      3
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0%
      what ip are you getting 39.33 or what?

    5. #65
      Green Beret

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      146
      Daily Activity
      8.34%
      Lv. Percent
      27.46%
      Quote Originally Posted by usmanghazanfar View Post
      no need for static IP at the moment but tell me your current IP assigned and trace route to rainbow 6 server of singapore ?
      Well my IP pool is 39.45 no matter how many times I restart the modem I get the same IP pool. Some IPs in this pool give me good ping to half of Rainbow 6 servers while others don't give good ping at all. Right now I am getting 100ms to some servers while other servers are around 200+ ms and all these servers are located in Singapore. Here are traceroutes of IPs with high ping:

      Tracing route to 137.116.130.123 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms DumaOS.lan [192.168.88.1]
      2 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.10.1
      3 * * * Request timed out.
      4 23 ms 23 ms 23 ms 10.0.6.5
      5 22 ms 22 ms 22 ms 182.176.139.250
      6 42 ms 41 ms 46 ms 10.2.1.10
      7 45 ms 47 ms 46 ms static-10GE-KHI494-P01-KHI494-SWA.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.174]
      8 44 ms 45 ms 46 ms static.khi77.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.151]
      9 145 ms 146 ms 146 ms te0-4-0-27.ccr21.mrs01.atlas.cogentco.com [149.14.126.1]
      10 160 ms 164 ms 159 ms 149.6.155.198
      11 217 ms 217 ms 218 ms ae9-0.bom02-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.224.154]
      12 222 ms * 220 ms ae22-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [198.206.164.99]
      13 218 ms 221 ms 219 ms ae13-0.sge-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.226.122]
      14 218 ms 218 ms 221 ms ae28-0.icr01.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.136]
      15 * * * Request timed out.
      16 * * * Request timed out.
      17 * * * Request timed out.


      Tracing route to 52.163.71.215 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms DumaOS.lan [192.168.88.1]
      2 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms 192.168.10.1
      3 * * * Request timed out.
      4 21 ms 21 ms 21 ms 10.0.6.5
      5 21 ms 21 ms 22 ms 182.176.139.250
      6 41 ms 41 ms 41 ms 10.2.1.10
      7 43 ms 41 ms 42 ms rwp44.pie.net.pk [221.120.248.51]
      8 45 ms 48 ms 58 ms khi494.nxb.2c.ptcl.com.pk [221.120.248.45]
      9 148 ms 149 ms 147 ms te0-4-0-17.ccr21.mrs01.atlas.cogentco.com [149.14.125.241]
      10 170 ms 168 ms 168 ms 149.6.155.198
      11 164 ms 164 ms 164 ms ae21-0.icr01.mrs20.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.225]
      12 221 ms 219 ms 219 ms be-120-0.ibr02.mrs20.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.20.63]
      13 219 ms 219 ms 224 ms ae20-0.bom30-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.20.130]
      14 214 ms 214 ms 214 ms ae0-0.bom30-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.186]
      15 220 ms 219 ms 222 ms ae20-0.bom02-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.226.125]
      16 227 ms 228 ms 222 ms ae22-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [198.206.164.99]
      17 222 ms 222 ms 220 ms ae38-0.icr02.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.146]
      18 * * * Request timed out.
      19 * * * Request timed out.


      Here is an example of an IP with an optimal route:

      Tracing route to 13.67.60.237 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms DumaOS.lan [192.168.88.1]
      2 1 ms 2 ms 1 ms 192.168.10.1
      3 * * * Request timed out.
      4 21 ms 23 ms 21 ms 10.0.6.1
      5 21 ms 21 ms 21 ms 10.0.3.89
      6 42 ms 42 ms 41 ms 10.2.1.10
      7 46 ms 45 ms 45 ms static-10GE-KHI494-P01-KHI494-SWA.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.174]
      8 42 ms 42 ms 42 ms rwp44.pie.net.pk [221.120.248.46]
      9 123 ms 122 ms 122 ms Equinix-khi.pie.net.pk [202.125.129.218]
      10 122 ms 122 ms 122 ms 8075.sgw.equinix.com [27.111.228.57]
      11 126 ms 126 ms 125 ms ae0-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.225.30]
      12 125 ms 123 ms 125 ms ae38-0.icr02.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.146]
      13 * * * Request timed out.
      14 * * * Request timed out.

      All these servers are located in Singapore and are for Rainbow 6. Get this fixed and get the server routing optimized for 39.45 IP pool. Thank you.

    6. #66
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Lonely
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      220
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      82.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by maazsk97 View Post
      Well my IP pool is 39.45 no matter how many times I restart the modem I get the same IP pool. Some IPs in this pool give me good ping to half of Rainbow 6 servers while others don't give good ping at all. Right now I am getting 100ms to some servers while other servers are around 200+ ms and all these servers are located in Singapore. Here are traceroutes of IPs with high ping:

      Tracing route to 137.116.130.123 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms DumaOS.lan [192.168.88.1]
      2 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.10.1
      3 * * * Request timed out.
      4 23 ms 23 ms 23 ms 10.0.6.5
      5 22 ms 22 ms 22 ms 182.176.139.250
      6 42 ms 41 ms 46 ms 10.2.1.10
      7 45 ms 47 ms 46 ms static-10GE-KHI494-P01-KHI494-SWA.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.174]
      8 44 ms 45 ms 46 ms static.khi77.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.151]
      9 145 ms 146 ms 146 ms te0-4-0-27.ccr21.mrs01.atlas.cogentco.com [149.14.126.1]
      10 160 ms 164 ms 159 ms 149.6.155.198
      11 217 ms 217 ms 218 ms ae9-0.bom02-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.224.154]
      12 222 ms * 220 ms ae22-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [198.206.164.99]
      13 218 ms 221 ms 219 ms ae13-0.sge-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.226.122]
      14 218 ms 218 ms 221 ms ae28-0.icr01.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.136]
      15 * * * Request timed out.
      16 * * * Request timed out.
      17 * * * Request timed out.


      Tracing route to 52.163.71.215 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms DumaOS.lan [192.168.88.1]
      2 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms 192.168.10.1
      3 * * * Request timed out.
      4 21 ms 21 ms 21 ms 10.0.6.5
      5 21 ms 21 ms 22 ms 182.176.139.250
      6 41 ms 41 ms 41 ms 10.2.1.10
      7 43 ms 41 ms 42 ms rwp44.pie.net.pk [221.120.248.51]
      8 45 ms 48 ms 58 ms khi494.nxb.2c.ptcl.com.pk [221.120.248.45]
      9 148 ms 149 ms 147 ms te0-4-0-17.ccr21.mrs01.atlas.cogentco.com [149.14.125.241]
      10 170 ms 168 ms 168 ms 149.6.155.198
      11 164 ms 164 ms 164 ms ae21-0.icr01.mrs20.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.225]
      12 221 ms 219 ms 219 ms be-120-0.ibr02.mrs20.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.20.63]
      13 219 ms 219 ms 224 ms ae20-0.bom30-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.20.130]
      14 214 ms 214 ms 214 ms ae0-0.bom30-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.186]
      15 220 ms 219 ms 222 ms ae20-0.bom02-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.226.125]
      16 227 ms 228 ms 222 ms ae22-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [198.206.164.99]
      17 222 ms 222 ms 220 ms ae38-0.icr02.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.146]
      18 * * * Request timed out.
      19 * * * Request timed out.


      Here is an example of an IP with an optimal route:

      Tracing route to 13.67.60.237 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms DumaOS.lan [192.168.88.1]
      2 1 ms 2 ms 1 ms 192.168.10.1
      3 * * * Request timed out.
      4 21 ms 23 ms 21 ms 10.0.6.1
      5 21 ms 21 ms 21 ms 10.0.3.89
      6 42 ms 42 ms 41 ms 10.2.1.10
      7 46 ms 45 ms 45 ms static-10GE-KHI494-P01-KHI494-SWA.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.174]
      8 42 ms 42 ms 42 ms rwp44.pie.net.pk [221.120.248.46]
      9 123 ms 122 ms 122 ms Equinix-khi.pie.net.pk [202.125.129.218]
      10 122 ms 122 ms 122 ms 8075.sgw.equinix.com [27.111.228.57]
      11 126 ms 126 ms 125 ms ae0-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.225.30]
      12 125 ms 123 ms 125 ms ae38-0.icr02.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.146]
      13 * * * Request timed out.
      14 * * * Request timed out.

      All these servers are located in Singapore and are for Rainbow 6. Get this fixed and get the server routing optimized for 39.45 IP pool. Thank you.
      1. what is the current status, please share along with your exact IP?
      2. also what are first two trace ips of, which game

    7. #67
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,606
      Daily Activity
      29.11%
      Lv. Percent
      1.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by usmanghazanfar View Post
      1. what is the current status, please share along with your exact IP?
      2. also what are first two trace ips of, which game
      I'm not OP, but i just did a trace to these IPs for my own sake (I don't know which games these are though). And I'm not getting any optimal route on any IP. My IP is 39.33.199.xxx

      Tracing route to 137.116.130.123 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 8 ms 3 ms 1 ms 192.168.100.1
      2 4 ms 3 ms 3 ms 182.176.0.120
      3 5 ms 4 ms 4 ms 10.10.100.10
      4 4 ms 4 ms 6 ms 10.0.2.149
      5 29 ms 29 ms 28 ms 10.1.1.6
      6 31 ms 34 ms 34 ms static-10GE-KHI494-P01-KHI494-SWA.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.174]
      7 32 ms 29 ms 30 ms static.khi77.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.151]
      8 132 ms 132 ms 132 ms te0-0-0-1.ccr21.mrs01.atlas.cogentco.com [149.14.125.209]
      9 147 ms 145 ms 144 ms 149.6.155.198
      10 153 ms 154 ms 151 ms ae21-0.icr01.mrs20.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.225]
      11 318 ms 312 ms 312 ms be-120-0.ibr02.mrs20.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.20.63]
      12 246 ms 244 ms 244 ms ae20-0.bom30-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.20.130]
      13 238 ms 240 ms 242 ms ae14-0.bom02-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [198.206.164.158]
      14 247 ms 255 ms 245 ms ae29-0.bom02-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.232.131]
      15 312 ms 312 ms 312 ms ae22-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [198.206.164.99]
      16 306 ms 305 ms 305 ms ae13-0.sge-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.226.122]
      17 318 ms 317 ms 316 ms ae30-0.icr01.sg3.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.144]
      18 * * * Request timed out.
      19 * * * Request timed out.
      20 * * * Request timed out.

      Tracing route to 52.163.71.215 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.100.1
      2 3 ms 3 ms 3 ms 182.176.0.120
      3 5 ms 4 ms 4 ms 10.10.100.10
      4 7 ms 4 ms 4 ms 10.0.2.149
      5 26 ms 26 ms 26 ms 10.1.1.6
      6 32 ms 30 ms 32 ms static-10GE-KHI494-P01-KHI494-SWA.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.174]
      7 28 ms 29 ms 36 ms khi494.nxa.2d.ptcl.com.pk [221.120.248.6]
      8 107 ms 107 ms 107 ms xe-0-0-0-24.r00.sngpsi05.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net [116.51.26.61]
      9 133 ms 121 ms 107 ms ae-10.r20.sngpsi05.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.7.18]
      10 110 ms 109 ms 108 ms ae-2.r00.sngpsi02.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.3.147]
      11 215 ms 214 ms 214 ms xe-0-1-0-2.r00.sngpsi02.sg.ce.gin.ntt.net [129.250.10.190]
      12 221 ms 221 ms 222 ms ae0-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.225.30]
      13 235 ms 221 ms 221 ms ae38-0.icr02.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.146]
      14 * * * Request timed out.
      15 * * * Request timed out.
      16 * * * Request timed out.


      Tracing route to 13.67.60.237 over a maximum of 30 hops


      1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.100.1
      2 4 ms 4 ms 3 ms 182.176.0.120
      3 4 ms 5 ms 4 ms 10.10.100.10
      4 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms 10.0.2.149
      5 38 ms 27 ms 33 ms 10.1.1.6
      6 27 ms 29 ms 26 ms static-10GE-KHI275-P01-SwA.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.173]
      7 28 ms 28 ms 29 ms khi494.nxb.2d.ptcl.com.pk [221.120.248.46]
      8 111 ms 106 ms 122 ms xe-0-0-0-24.r00.sngpsi05.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net [116.51.26.61]
      9 109 ms 108 ms 138 ms ae-1.r21.sngpsi05.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.7.20]
      10 109 ms 107 ms 107 ms ae-13.r00.sngpsi02.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.4.74]
      11 214 ms 215 ms 214 ms xe-0-1-0-2.r00.sngpsi02.sg.ce.gin.ntt.net [129.250.10.190]
      12 222 ms 221 ms 220 ms ae0-0.sge-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.225.30]
      13 220 ms 225 ms 221 ms ae38-0.icr02.sg2.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.236.146]
      14 * * * Request timed out.
      15 * * * Request timed out.
      16 * * * Request timed out.
      Last edited by shaheerk; 07-12-18 at 11:05 PM. Reason: added IP

    8. #68
      Green Beret

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      146
      Daily Activity
      8.34%
      Lv. Percent
      27.46%
      Quote Originally Posted by usmanghazanfar View Post
      1. what is the current status, please share along with your exact IP?
      2. also what are first two trace ips of, which game
      1. Well the issue for IP 52.163.71.215 seems to be fixed however 137.116.130.123 still needs to be optimized. What are you going to do with my current IP when it is not even static? It will eventually change and routing will go back to complete crap. I will pm you my exact IP if that matters.

      2. All three IPs belong to Rainbow 6 siege Asian servers in Singapore.

    9. #69
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Cheeky
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      170
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by usmanghazanfar View Post
      1. what is the current status, please share along with your exact IP?
      2. also what are first two trace ips of, which game
      Can you help me change my connection routing to 119. IP pool? I'm tired of getting 400 ping on every region? I'm on DSL btw. Here is the pings results: https://prnt.sc/ls3tuf

      Before you go and say something like "are you downloading something in background". No I'm not and I'm on a 10 MBPS connection which is only connected to my PC. The PTCL pings are fucked up and none is doing anything about it. I'm really unlucky to have PTCL services. I have been using PTCL for past 6 years and pings were a lot better before but now they are fucked up everywhere. I got 119.*.*.* pool and my pings were great just now. After I restarted the router, everything went back to 400. Is there anything you can do to help me @usmanghazanfar
      Last edited by player1234; 08-12-18 at 12:24 AM.

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 03:16 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.