Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      67.89%
      Quote Originally Posted by Soka View Post
      i don’t think you get truly unlimited gb in USA . Here we get unlimited be it ptcl or wateen
      Depends on your carrier. Comcast and AT&T have 1TB caps but even that is old news, most of them have removed or increased them.

I use Fios, there's no cap, the only case where they have an issue is they'll send you a warning if you exceed 7TB a month.

Verizon warns unlimited data FiOS customer for using too much data - The Verge

But honestly, who the fuck is using 7TB a month especially at 100MB/s ? I don't know if that's even physically possible.

ps. You can bet your butt PTCL has some kind of cap too.

PG Addict

I am:
      Happy

Gamertag: Elitesquad0070
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.02%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      Depends on your carrier. Comcast and AT&T have 1TB caps but even that is old news, most of them have removed or increased them.

I use Fios, there's no cap, the only case where they have an issue is they'll send you a warning if you exceed 7TB a month.

Verizon warns unlimited data FiOS customer for using too much data - The Verge

But honestly, who the fuck is using 7TB a month especially at 100MB/s ? I don't know if that's even physically possible.

ps. You can bet your butt PTCL has some kind of cap too.
      Well ptcl throttles your speed after some agressive downloading. But I have already shifted to wateen and never faced any such problem . I had downloaded 40 Xbox one games in a month on 20 MB connection with full speed utilisation

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      58.71%
      Quote Originally Posted by Soka View Post
      i donít think you get truly unlimited gb in USA . Here we get unlimited be it ptcl or wateen
      Actually it's the other way around. In the US they stream HD content and download steam games 24/7 without any restrictions. In Pakistan we have "Fair Usage Policies" attached to our pseudo-unlimited connections where you have a hard cap on the amount of data volume you can use in a month.

However the US isn't even the country we should be looking up to in this department. South Korea and Sweden are some countries with far better broadband speeds. The US is far behind because they have little competition between their major ISPs.

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87.08%
      i was getting a bill of 3400 approx for the 10mb package. internet was working poorly and smart tv was of no use
      so i went back to 4mb and removed the smart tv as well. so the total bill should be around 2400 now

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.3%
      Ye agay ja k discount ho jata hai. Bill k right pe dekhein.
      Quote Originally Posted by Adil View Post
      bhai ye 10mb package par freedom package to free hai app ke bill me kyu charges aye hain

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
      Likes khanorak liked this post