----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96.89%

Travel places nearby Karachi

Hello everyone

I'm planning to go on trip with family (4 adults, 3 children). However going to northern area is not possible due to long distance. So, are there any nearby places that one can visit. I heard there are a few places in Balochistan one can visit. Are they worth visiting and safe?

Any recommendations plz?

King Of The Kings

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.59%
      Quote Originally Posted by sinnersaint View Post
      Hello everyone

I'm planning to go on trip with family (4 adults, 3 children). However going to northern area is not possible due to long distance. So, are there any nearby places that one can visit. I heard there are a few places in Balochistan one can visit. Are they worth visiting and safe?

Any recommendations plz?
      the only place worth visiting near khi is Gawadar where ull find decent hotels for family interior sindh is a barren law less jungle so i wont suggest taking kids there and there are no places to visit in interior sindh..

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96.89%
      Quote Originally Posted by helraizer View Post
      the only place worth visiting near khi is Gawadar where ull find decent hotels for family interior sindh is a barren law less jungle so i wont suggest taking kids there and there are no places to visit in interior sindh..
      true bro, have visited interior sindh for official business and its useless place. Balochsitan, is it safe? karachiglidingclub has a few trips for there.... Road Trips, Tours & Expeditions - Karachi Gliding Club

King Of The Kings

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.59%
      Quote Originally Posted by sinnersaint View Post
      true bro, have visited interior sindh for official business and its useless place. Balochsitan, is it safe? karachiglidingclub has a few trips for there.... Road Trips, Tours & Expeditions - Karachi Gliding Club
      i cant say about family buyt i have been on many camping trips in Balochistan and its amazing...and families do go to gawadar so id say its pretty safe!

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.83%
      Karachi is one of the biggest city in Pakistan as well as it is a Capital of Pakistan. It is a source of love, light and courage that makes it the more beautiful city in Pakistan. Here are some places to visit nearer to Karachi are as follows:
      • Legacy Inn
      • Paradise Point
      • Sand Spit Island
      • Kirthar Center
      • Port Grand
      • Hawks Bay

To visit this all places, get the details of international trip packages and get the tour of the world.
      Last edited by sonamwsingh; 23-10-18 at 11:33 AM.

Softcore GameR

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.9%
      How about Visiting Ziarat, it will take around 4/5 days from karachi (Travel+Stay Time) Not equals to visiting northern areas but you will find greenry there.