Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      2885.71%
      Lv. Percent
      92.51%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      man headbobbing in fps, calls for a nausea feeling :P
      Yep, unfortunately no way to completely turn off head bob in first person mode.

RE7 has the option and I'm glad it does. Makes playing games in first person much more enjoyable to me without the bobbing every step.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      15.13%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      Yep, unfortunately no way to completely turn off head bob in first person mode.

RE7 has the option and I'm glad it does. Makes playing games in first person much more enjoyable to me without the bobbing every step.
      doesn't re7 have an option for fps mode officially ? or was that the vr experience of it

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      2885.71%
      Lv. Percent
      92.51%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      doesn't re7 have an option for fps mode officially ? or was that the vr experience of it

RE7 is first person no matter how you play. I'm talking about the head bob option. RE7 had the option to enable or disable it.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      15.13%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      RE7 is first person no matter how you play. I'm talking about the head bob option. RE7 had the option to enable or disable it.
      ohh ok i thought you were talking about a mod or something, to give it that extra fps experience alright

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      15.13%
      Resident Evil 2 add-on will let you skip the challenges, get right to the Tofu

New $4.99 DLC will let you unlock all the in-game rewards

Capcom’s Resident Evil 2 remake offers plenty beyond the core campaigns for Claire and Leon. Two extra scenarios, starring Umbrella Security Services operative Hunk and STARS member Tofu, are also available. But if you don’t want to put in the work or the time to unlock them — Hunk merely requires completing the game’s A and B scenarios — you can do that now for a few extra bucks.
      The All In-game Rewards Unlock item costs $4.99 and grants immediate access to “The 4th Survivor” and “The Tofu Survivor” scenarios, as well as costumes, the infinite bonus weapon, and in-game models and concept art. These extras can be unlocked through gameplay by meeting certain requirements, but if you don’t feel like tackling some of Resident Evil 2’s more difficult challenges, and still want all the stuff, Capcom’s giving you the option for a small fee.
      Resident Evil 2’s in-game rewards unlock is available from the PlayStation Store, Steam, andXbox Games Store. That time-saving purchase may be a little easier to swallow with all the free content — Ghost Survivors and the ’98 costumes for Claire and Leon — that Capcom has released since Resident Evil 2 arrived in January.

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      2885.71%
      Lv. Percent
      92.51%
      lol, cheat engine lets you do that for free.