I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.16%
      In typical Remedy fashion, Control contains multiple easter eggs / world building info for their previous games.

One example below, not posting any spoilers directly:

https://www.reddit.com/r/controlgame...s_for_control/

Lado-K-Lashkary

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: Lad0klashkary PSN ID: Lado-k-Lashkary
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20.39%
      Reviews would be up in less than an hour.... Fingers crossed on this one. I love Remedy and I'm hoping this is close to a 90 on the meta.

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.16%

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.16%
      Starnews.ca - 4.5/5

USgamer. 4/5

And a console comparison.

Base consoles (especially base Xbox One) have some pretty bad lows. XO drops as low as 15~16.

Pro and X are pretty much rock solid at 30 FPS with some drops to 29 FPS.

No Compromises!

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Usama117 PSN ID: Usama117 Steam ID: Usama117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      No HDR.
      All consoles run at 30 FPS.
      Pro and X upgrades re-confirmed (but not detailed)

thats actually kinda disappointing.

i m sure the Pro's weak hardware is the cause of this. no way one x cant do 4k or 60fps

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.11%
      Any reviews on the PC port?

Sent from Mobile

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.66%
      good reviews... cant wait to ply it.. wheres my free copy :P

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.28%
      So so happy...the reviews, streamers, influencers, everyone is really liking it Cant tell you what it means to me and the team - we have spent so much for this.

Reviews

Website/Author Aggregates' Score ~ Critic's Score Quote Platform
      Polygon - Dave Tach Unscored ~ Unscored I can’t separate Control’s deliberate oddities from its beauty or from its characters, and that’s what makes it so easy to recommend. This is one of the best games of the year. PC
      The Verge - Andrew Webster Unscored ~ Unscored While it can be tedious at times, Control is worth experiencing for the atmosphere alone. It’s the kind of place that feels both alien and mundane, and it becomes richer and more compelling the further you delve into it.
      Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Brendan Caldwell Unscored ~ Unscored I can’t overstate the fact that it’s a funny game – funny enough that the humour keeps you going from fight to fight, searching not for the source of your mysterious enemy, or for the answer to all the sub-mysteries surrounding Jesse, but for the next episode of the Threshold Kids. PC
      Ars Technica - Sam Machkovech Unscored ~ Unscored If you seek exhilarating third-person action, buy this before year's end. If you own a PC GPU that supports DirectX 12 ray tracing, buy this immediately. PC
      Eurogamer - Christian Donlan Recommended ~ Recommended Giddy action and astonishing art design combine in one of the great locations of modern video games.
      EGM - Michael Goroff 100 ~ 10 / 10 Control is Remedy at the height of its abilities. Finally, the studio's expert handling of tone and story is met with gameplay that's just as engaging and refined. As an experiment in nonlinear world design, Control doesn't just stick with tried-and-true waypoints and forests. Its Oldest House is a brutalist masterpiece, and the characters inhabiting it are just as unforgettable. All told, it's going to be one of the most memorable games of the year. XB1
      GamingTrend - Ron Burke 95 ~ 95 / 100 Control manages to take the awesome cutscenes we see in other games and makes them playable. A bizarre adventure with rewarding power fantasy, this is the culmination of all previous Remedy games. Part exploration game, and part sci-fi shooter, Control blends a tight narrative, stunning graphics with RTX-powered lighting, and a hub-based world to create something entirely new and absolutely gorgeous. PC
      PowerUp! - Leo Stevenson 94 ~ 9.4 / 10 It's impeccably designed, masterfully executed and an absolute must-play. PS4
      Video Chums - Charlie Jackson 93 ~ 9.3 / 10 Control is truly unforgettable with loads of ways to play, terrific acting, lots to explore, satisfying gunplay and abilities, and a spectacular world and story to experience. XB1
      Glitched Africa- Wessel Minnie 92 ~ 9.2 / 10 In the end, Control delivers a brilliant story that kept me on the edge of my seat for roughly 20 hours. The story pacing is simply fantastic and for every bit of combat and puzzle-solving, there are new mysteries to uncover through environmental storytelling and collectables. Combined with the fantastic story is the combat and movement that feel so incredibly smooth and responsive, making it a near-perfect all-around experience that looks and feels great. PS4
      Rectify Gaming- Dave Rodriguez 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control represents the best of Remedy's past while pushing their blend of great action and storytelling to new heights. PC
      Slant Magazine- Steven Scaife 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 stars With its everything-but-the-kitchen-sink imagination, Control is as much a thrilling paean to human curiosity as it is a warning of its numerous casualties. PC
      GameSpew - Richard Seagrave 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control is so good that even when faced with such annoyances you just jump right back in. It’s like a Remedy greatest hits compilation, taking the best bits from all of the studio’s previous titles while adding a Metroidvania spin, and it really works. XB1
      Destructoid - Brett Makedonski 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control is a weird, enigmatic, perplexing masterpiece. It's also Remedy's most well-rounded work yet. Like Jesse levitating far off the ground, Control signifies Remedy is capable of ascending to great new heights. XB1
      Easy Allies - Michael Huber 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control blends storytelling and action as you try to unravel the mysteries of a paranormal agency in crisis. Written PS4
      TheSixthAxis - Aran Suddi 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control is one of the best story-focused single player games in years. Its unique mix of surrealism, sci-fi and mystery draws you in, but doesn't give everything away, and the combat is fantastically varied and provides just enough challenge. A culmination of everything that went before, Control is Remedy's magnum opus. PS4
      GamesRadar+ - Sam Loveridge 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 stars The perfect blend of narrative and gameplay, coherency and strangeness, Control is a game we'll be talking about for generations. PC
      PCGamesN - Phil Iwaniuk 90 ~ 9 / 10 A gripping descent into something between alternate history and fever dream, realised beautifully in audiovisual flair, and lacking just slightly in the combat itself. PC
      Screen Rant - Zak Wojnar 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 stars Control is a worthwhile heir to Remedy's past while forging a bright vision for the future. PS4
      PCWorld - Hayden Dingman 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 stars Control is the culmination of Remedy's entire oeuvre to-date, pairing a top-tier action game with a dizzyingly dense and layered story about the Federal Bureau of Control, and the everyday horrors within. It's so good, you might even stop asking for Alan Wake 2. PC
      Game Revolution - Michael Leri 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 stars From its narrative to its world to its puzzles and combat, Control intrigues its players and invites them to think and rewards them handily for doing so; a true remedy for overly linear and coddling game design. PS4
      Echo Boomer - David Fialho - Portuguese 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control is absolutely insane! From its crazy and surreal concepts, fast-paced and visceral gameplay, to its gorgeous visuals, Remedy went all out with something so incredible that transcends the medium and can only be done in a video game. PC
      Fextralife - Yuria 90 ~ 9 / 10 Fast-paced action tied in with an intriguing story about a secret organisation which you will need to explore and discover it's hidden secrets. Visually detailed with polished fun gameplay, combining telekinetic powers with shooter combat. A playthrough could take 10 to 15 hours or more depending on the level detail you pay. A full thumbs up for this one. PC
      Next Gen Base - Ben Ward 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control has some very clear threads going back to Quantum Break, but it’s a game that far surpasses Remedy’s predecessor in many ways. A weird, creepy and wonderful exploration of an environment that has been meticulously crafted, it’s a must-play. Plenty of collectibles and side missions should keep you hooked for long after the final credits roll, and I really hope that this brings Remedy the commercial success that it so obviously deserves. PC
      MSPoweruser - Lewis White 90 ~ 9 / 10 Control is one of Remedy’s Entertainment’s most inventive and captivating titles yet. For those still bummed out over the disappointing Quantum Break, Remedy has done well to improve on everything that upset players before. There’s more of everything: combat, content, style and story. This is the proud return of Remedy: distanced from the cold grasp of television, this is a full, lengthy title that always entertains.This is one of Remedy’s best.
      Digitally Downloaded - Harvard L 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 stars For the most part, Control is a resounding success. PS4
      Everyeye.it - Andrea Porta - Italian 90 ~ 9 / 10 If Remedy decides to leave the history of the Bureau "in isolation", or expand it in the future, we still cannot know it: the hope, of course, is that the Old House represents only a first step in this strange, crazy and beautiful universe. PS4
      GameSkinny - Mark Delaney 90 ~ 9 / 10 stars Control is undoubtedly Remedy's biggest and weirdest game yet. In many ways, it's also their best, all while it paves the way for a Marvel-like connected universe. XB1
      COGconnected - Paul Sullivan 89 ~ 89 / 100 Even with its imperfections, the incredible design, storytelling, and gameplay chops on display boil down to this: Control is the best game Remedy has made, and it’s one of the most unique narrative action games out there. PS4
      IGN - Jonathon Dornbush 89 ~ 8.9 / 10 Control is set in an engrossingly weird paranormal world that I couldn’t help but explore. PS4
      PC Gamer - James Davenport 88 ~ 88 / 100 Control's thin protagonist and abrupt ending are propped up by an abundance of mystery, wonder, and glorious room-destroying combat. PC
      Heavy - Elton Jones 88 ~ 8.8 / 10 Control is a pretty impressive third-person action romp that’s held up by a far-out story, strong visuals/audio, and a reliance on telekinetic powers that make combat and exploration all the more interesting. PS4
      Last edited by NaNoW; 27-08-19 at 01:22 AM.
      Likes Hassan Aftab liked this post