Steam ID: WebH3ad
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      27.56%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      just wait for the free 2 play :P
      Still not gonna play it if they dont release it on Steam.

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.73%
      Quote Originally Posted by its Me View Post
      Still not gonna play it if they dont release it on Steam.
      they didnot release it on steam cuz they knew they had made a bad game and steam has generous refund policy so people would had refund it

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.2%
      Bethesda to replace Fallout 76 Power Armor edition’s nylon bags with canvas upgrade (update)

Bethesda will now honor the original advertisement

Update (Nov. 28): Bethesda is now offering 500 Atoms, Fallout 76’s virtual currency, worth around $5, to players impacted by this switch.

Update 2 (Dec. 3): It now sounds like Bethesda will be manufacturing replacement bags for owners of this version of the game. Players have until Jan. 31, 2019, to request a replacement, actually canvas bag.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.2%
      Fallout 76 players will get free Fallout games on PC

Bethesda will hand out three classic Fallout games in January

Fallout 76 players will get some free Fallout next year for their troubles. Bethesda Softworkssaid on Twitter yesterday that it’s giving players, both on console and PC, the Fallout Classic Collection for free if they’ve played Fallout 76 at any point this year.
      The Fallout Classic Collection includes the original Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. The games are available on PC, but not on console, though they should run on just about any Windows PC built in the past two decades.

The Fallout Classic Collection typically sells for $19.99 on Steam. It’s currently on sale for $5.99 on Valve’s store as part of the ongoing Steam Winter Sale. Bethesda is also including the Fallout Classic Collection with purchases of Fallout 76 through its Bethesda.net digital store. The online role-playing game is currently on sale for $39.99.
      Fallout 76 launched in November to mixed response. Some of us disliked it considerably, while other Polygon writers had fun with the game, warts and all.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.2%
      Fallout 76 player gets inside, shares pictures from, mysterious sealed Vault 63

‘I very nicely asked them not to ban me.’

A Fallut 76 player accidentally clipped into and was stuck inside the supposedly inaccessible Vault 63 — a sealed area players believe may be the scene of some upcoming story extension or DLC. After radioing for help from Bethesda Game Studios itself, they managed to get free on their own, but still have the lingering worry of a ban or another sanction.
      Redditor McStaken said they got stuck there doing a Rad-Rat horde event. While inside, they snapped and shared these nine pictures (via imgur) of Vault 63’s interior.

Vault 63 is located in
      Fallout 76’s Ash Heap region in the southwest of the map. The entrance is inside a small cave that is accessed through the door of a shack outside. A terminal by the sealed Vault 63 door has a keycard slot that accepts a “Vault 63 access ID card,” implying that there’s some way to get inside — which McStaken has now confirmed.

According to Nukapedia, Vault 63 is one of three vaults part of a team quest that was evidently cut from the game prior to launch. The only other detail about Vault 63 known before McStaken got inside is that its number appears to reference West Virginia’s statehood date (1863).
      We’ve reached out to Bethesda Softworks representatives to ask for more information about Vault 63 — and also to verify that McStaken isn’t in any kind of trouble for ending up inside it.
      Players who got inside a semi-secret, developer-only room containing every item in the game (and Wooby) faced an inquiry and potential sanction for doing it. If their activity turned up evidence that they’d been inside the Wooby room, their accounts were automatically suspended and they got a note from the principal’s office asking them to explain themselves.
      McStaken says they submitted a support ticket to Bethesda and “very nicely asked them not to ban me.” A further update said they hadn’t been banned and “nor has Bethesda been breathing down my neck.”

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.2%
      Update: A Bethesda Softworks representative told Polygon that, “They shouldn’t have to worry about a ban. Sounds like they weren’t abusing an exploit, and letting us know is a good thing we definitely appreciate.”
      Additionally, a Bethesda community manager replied on Twitter:
      Glad to hear you got in and out of the Vault in one piece. These Vaults are still under construction, but we look forward to sharing more on how they will become part of the game. In the meantime, we also appreciate when players like yourself let us know about stuff like this. We have shared with the team and will let you know if we have any follow up questions. Thank you!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.2%
      Fallout 76 finally gets whiskey stills on March 12

Brew up a mess of trouble with Wild Appalachia

Fallout 76’s newest workbench sounds like something out of Tapper, and not the root beer edition. Bethesda Game Studios detailed what they have in mind with the Brewing Station, which is on tap (do ho) for Tuesday, March 12 in this month’s Wild Appalachia series of updates.
      Players will get the Brewing Station during an onboard quest called “Wasted on Nukashine,” and with it, players will be able to brew beer, make wine and distill spirits that’ll getcha bombed quicker’n fishing with dynamite. Of course, this being Fallout, there will be a variety of effects that come from your potent potables.
      Wine and likker will have a “fresh effect” and a “vintage effect.” Roughly speaking, the fresh effect hurts both you and someone else, but letting the sucker age a little will hurt only someone else. For example, Firecracker Whiskey’s fresh effect will land fire damage on both you and your target with your melee attacks. But vintage, only the other guy gets hurt.
      The “Hoppy Hunter” beer will increase scope stability and damage to animals, but will reduce VATS accuracy. Then there’s the “Tick Blood Tequila Sunrise,” and I have no idea why anyone would drink it. A) You might get a disease but B) if you don’t you may refill your hunger meter. C) You are still drinking tick blood.
      All of this stuff will be mission-gived by Biv, a barkeep robot nearby Vault-Tec University. Biv (no relation to Bel or Devoe) doles out the introductory mission, and then later offers two daily quests. One of them teaches a new brewing/distilling recipe and the other sounds like some kind of drinking contest where you nip on some corn squeezins and get into trouble with Snuffy and Lukey.
      I am surely hoping that there is also a Assaultron Revenue Agent waiting somewhere up in the holler, with a satchel full of dynamite for blowing your still to kingdom come. Also, that adding a possum corpse to the mash speeds up the fermentation, just like real life.
      More on Wild Appalachia and the rest of Fallout 76’s roadmap is here.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.2%
      Starting today, you can sign up for Fallout 76: Wastelanders’ beta

Prepare your inbox for a lot of emails from Bethesda

Bethesda

Fallout 76’s new Wastelanders update is nearly here — or the beta is at least. On Bethesda’s website, players can now create a Bethesda account and register for the Wastelanders Private Test Server. Players have until Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 6 p.m. ET to apply.
      To sign up for the Wastelanders beta, you need to create a Bethesda account. Then you need to hit the register button on the registration site. Note the company requires you to sign up for marketing emails before you can register properly.
      Once your preferences are correct, you’ll get a notification that you’re signed up. This doesn’t mean you’re in. You’ll need to watch your email’s inbox for an official invite — which isn’t guaranteed. Bethesda is currently only looking for a few hundred people. If you get selected, you’ll also need to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and won’t be able to stream or talk about the game publicly.

The Wastelanders expansion helps turn Fallout 76 into a more traditional Fallout experience. The update adds human NPC characters that can offer new missions for you to go on, and offer rewards. And if you just feel like chatting, NPCs can do that as well with new dialogue trees.
      This new Private Test Server update comes a few months after Bethesda delayed the expansion into the first quarter of 2020. Wastelanders is free for all 76 players, and seems designed for those who felt burned after purchasing 76 in late 2018. The expansion was originally announced at E3 2019.
      We currently have no release date for when the full version of Wastelanders will be released to all players.