• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BSCS OR BSSE for Game programming?

The Artful Dodger

I am:
      Confused

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.46%

BSCS OR BSSE for Game programming?

Heading explains all. Need help. Thanks in advance.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96.78%
      Last edited by NaNoW; 11-05-18 at 07:19 PM.
      Likes V3N0M liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: pupp3t0fh3ll
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.05%
      Both at BS level helps in basics , game programming k liay alag se roadmap follow karana paray ga apko ,

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: pupp3t0fh3ll
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by Taimoor Baig View Post
      Is anyone going to help me???? The response was fast when last time I created a thread. What happened to PG now? Please respond.
      What you wanna ask more?
      U askee about the degree to select , I responded , what else you want?

Lazy guy :s

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.04%
      Quote Originally Posted by Taimoor Baig View Post
      Is anyone going to help me???? The response was fast when last time I created a thread. What happened to PG now? Please respond.
      First of all, instead of bashing try doing some work yourself. PG isn't a site for leechers, you know? People aren't sitting here 24/7 so that when Mr. Taimoor, our lord, makes a thread he will be answered asap.
      Not to mention after seeing your last thread where responses are flying over your head. Check your own faults and do your own soul-searching first. Asking for help then complaining response isn't fast and what happened to PG, what a load of bullshit.

Puppet answered and you have totally ignored him and complaining, when you could have asked for more details.

Lastly, here is the thread mentioning the differences. Hope the response in there don't fly over your head this time.
      Which is better ? CS Or SE
      Likes TassawarJaved, Ryan199gamer liked this post

My RPGMaker project : http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f27/...e-me-n-140077/
      My friend's Unity project : http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f27/...kin-so-138892/

The Artful Dodger

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.46%
      Quote Originally Posted by puppet View Post
      What you wanna ask more?
      U askee about the degree to select , I responded , what else you want?
      Yaar kasam se aapka reply nai araha tha. Bas aapka name aaur smiley araha tha. Men jab quote Kar k reply kia tab answer appear hua.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBlizzard View Post
      First of all, instead of bashing try doing some work yourself. PG isn't a site for leechers, you know? People aren't sitting here 24/7 so that when Mr. Taimoor, our lord, makes a thread he will be answered asap.
      Not to mention after seeing your last thread where responses are flying over your head. Check your own faults and do your own soul-searching first. Asking for help then complaining response isn't fast and what happened to PG, what a load of bullshit.

Puppet answered and you have totally ignored him and complaining, when you could have asked for more details.

Lastly, here is the thread mentioning the differences. Hope the response in there don't fly over your head this time.
      Which is better ? CS Or SE
      Last time I was reading replies in a great hurry. And sorry for that again. But bringing that sh!t again and again on different threads is not right!

Answers were not flying over my head... All my mistake was that I wasn't reading them carefully... Everyone here appears to be too helpful and also too damn rude!

I never said that I'm @EternalBlizzard Lord! As I mentioned above that there was a problem in site... When I was the puppet's answer there was just a goddamn smiley.... Then I quoted him.... I logged out then... And now, when I'm back here.... Look at all this mess to be cleaned.
      Last edited by EternalBlizzard; 12-05-18 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Don't spam post.

Walk the path of the walky...

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178334599
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.73%
      BSCS..but still once in the program you'l have to carve your own way towards game development. Self studying and determination is the key here since i dont recall any university here in Pak or karachi including a specific course for game development or on game theory..

Lazy guy :s

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.04%
      The response was fast when last time I created a thread. What happened to PG now?
      And now, when I'm back here.... Look at all this mess to be cleaned.
      Have nothing more to say to a person who doesn't know what he himself has done wrong. Don't drag the fight here, you want to complain and cry PM me or to other mods/admins etc

PG Supervisor

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.22%
      Go go for CS , it touches all expects of game both theoritically & practically ( AI , CG , Design Patterns , Database , Datastructure & many more )

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Game Developers Required - Fresh (Karachi Only)

PG LEGENDARY

I am:
      Hacker

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.43%
      TBH, for game programming you don't CS ya SE degree. Just need to learn skills, functions, coding style & techniques.