• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pg xtremist rank should be changed to something more moderate .

PG Addict

I am:
      Happy

Gamertag: Elitesquad0070
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      59.08%

Pg xtremist rank should be changed to something more moderate .

I see the rank pg xtremist with some members name .i think the word xtremist carry a negative tone with it .in my opinion it should be changed with a more meaningful rank .

PG Xtreme

I am:
      Innocent

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      97%
      Agreed.........!!
      Likes Soka liked this post

Spoiler: show
      Honesty is the Best Policy.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: STEAM_xXmac007Xx
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      21.69%
      i also saw some new member took wrong meaning of that
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.61%
      @AbbY @manigamer @nafu as most experienced members of PG ...what is your opinion

Global Moderator
      Moderator PC Hardware

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: nafu Steam ID: The N
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.29%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      @AbbY @manigamer @nafu as most experienced members of PG ...what is your opinion
      PG Xtremist - for members with good activity and consistently increasing number of post per specific period. Honestly, it never gave me any strange feeling neither heard from anyone.
      Since we are on community based forum, it's quite easy to identify the significance of this rank. We shouldn't distract ourselves into odds. However, every person has his own way of perceiving things. So no harm in replacing it with something different yet acceptable to all.
      Likes murtaza12 liked this post

Phoenix Dawn

I am:
      Happy

PSN ID: gullfounder Steam ID: gullfounder
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.27%
      Quote Originally Posted by Soka View Post
      I see the rank pg xtremist with some members name .i think the word xtremist carry a negative tone with it .in my opinion it should be changed with a more meaningful rank .
      I don't feel the need for change on it either. But Since you started this post. Pleas share us what name would you suggest?

nuub.
      NuubAdmin

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      88.63%
      @NaNoW, @Soka, I beg to differ. PG Xtremist is not used in a pejorative sense, or is not analogous to the word extremism, which, of late, has taken a very negative meaning.

It's used in the sense that a PG Xtremist is a person who BREATHES PG, who is everywhere to be found, who is very active and therefore, is an 'extreme' member.

In ten or so years, this is the first time I've heard something of this sort. Nonetheless, all opinions are welcome and that is the reason we have this section on the forums. If you have an alternate name in mind, please let us know so that we can discuss further the possibilities of changing things, if the need be.

@abobobilly @StrikerX @Jshak @murtaza12 - what do you guys think?

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.08%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      @NaNoW, @Soka, I beg to differ. PG Xtremist is not used in a pejorative sense, or is not analogous to the word extremism, which, of late, has taken a very negative meaning.

It's used in the sense that a PG Xtremist is a person who BREATHES PG, who is everywhere to be found, who is very active and therefore, is an 'extreme' member.

In ten or so years, this is the first time I've heard something of this sort. Nonetheless, all opinions are welcome and that is the reason we have this section on the forums. If you have an alternate name in mind, please let us know so that we can discuss further the possibilities of changing things, if the need be.

Wasn't saying anything for fear or some people taking it the wrong way but I agree fully. First time I'm hearing of anyone not being okay with the Xtreme user title.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.07%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post

It never has had a negative connotation in my time being here. We don't have to take a word literally without context.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      well TBH never found anything wrong with the word xtremist here on pg..

but if we really have to change it etc than lets put out some new titles for pg xtreme members

pg loyalists ? pg saints
      Likes hamidkhatri liked this post