Stressed

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178334599
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.67%

Lets make a wild anime story

Alright peeps... since its weekend and most of us are single lonely guys just sitting in front our screens...cursing some1 or the other I thought why not play a little interesting game...

LETS MAKE A STORY FOR AN ANIME..!!!!!

BUT before you guys get all excited and jump out of your pants here are the rules that we will go along with...

1. I the OP (most honorable and respected (lol) ), will start off the story by portraying a small scenario. I will use as much less words as possible and then leave the scenario hanging. Now its up to you guys to continue on from that scenario and derive what happens next.

2. The Scenario that you will portray should not exceed more than 20 - 30 words. So make it short and interesting.

3. No hentai.

4. if you were about to post a continuation of a scenario...and some1 already did while you were writing it.. you must continue on from the scenario where the story currently stands..

Okay then i think that should be fair enough Lets start..

The moon shines brightly through the thickness of the woods. A large hooded figure makes his way out of the forest. He stands face to face with a large Iron door leading to the forbidden city. A cold wind howls through the night, sending a chill down the stranger's spine. He draws the large blade mounted on his shoulder, for a moment he pauses to think perhaps of the consequences of what was he about to do. Then with a swift strike he sliced the grating in half and kicked the door open......

Alright people... SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT..

Note: No Extra Posting Allowed only post Continuity of the Story making it easier to read . if u like it press like and thanks.
      Last edited by JANARIOO; 01-04-18 at 03:27 PM.
      Likes mac007, JANARIOO, ebbad liked this post
      Thanks JANARIOO thanked for this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: STEAM_xXmac007Xx
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      20.56%
      As the dust is cleared, what he saw in front of him was the forbidden city that he must enter to complete his task and that strange sensation that he was getting before grew further.
      Likes JANARIOO, ebbad liked this post

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

The Living Legend

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.27%
      This strange sensation was excitement, he could not believe this was the final task he needed to complete before he could be known as a Pink Unicorn, the cutest and mightiest of fighters! Before his name would be known in galaxies far far away.

Likes Solid Link, JANARIOO, mac007, ebbad liked this post

Looking To Buy: Galaxy Nexus
      For Sale:
      Nikon S4150

Lazy guy :s

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.94%
      He began walking down the road when suddenly he heard a voice. "Matte Shounen yo.." He looked around and saw a man standing under a lamp post in the dark night. He approached the man asked him his name. The man replied
      "Ore no nama JAAAAACK"
      Then he said. "In order to become the PINK UNICORN you must defeat the evil demon lying beneath this city. Unfortunately the demon has a stomach ache and can't fight anybody for some time. Come back later"
      Likes Solid Link, JANARIOO, mac007, ebbad liked this post

My RPGMaker project : http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f27/...e-me-n-140077/
      My friend's Unity project : http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f27/...kin-so-138892/

PG Soldier

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.48%
      and then someone said"omae wa mou shindeiru"
      "NANI!", he replied.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
      Likes junejo, JANARIOO, mac007, ebbad liked this post

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      41.2%
      in order to fight the Evil demon he have to find a way to cure his stomach ache as the place was filled with poison gas..

he set up camp near the place and while sleeping he saw a vision ... a vision of Sir. Pantsalot telling him to go to the Caves of Doom.......

will he ever become Pink Unicorn and defeat the Evil ...
      Likes mac007, ebbad liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: STEAM_xXmac007Xx
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      20.56%
      now the warrior set for caves of doom to find medicinal herbs required for the demon's stomach ache, upon his way he had to fight many evil monsters.
      Likes JANARIOO, ebbad liked this post

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      41.2%
      while fighting those monsters our hero thought of the time when he was at the baths and how relaxed and carefree he was before all this just bathing and using peepholes to look at women.

"Fan Service bcoz without it we cannot make an anime :P"
      Likes mac007, ebbad liked this post

Walk the path of the walky...

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178334599
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.67%
      Finally at the entrance of the cave.. just as our nameless hero was about to step in.. A giant monster appeared with 2 heads 4 arms and 2 tails..
      the monster stood tall and strong and beckoned our hero to dual to see if he was worthy of even stepping foot in the cave of doom..
      drawing his blade our hero swiftly dashed forward..

I am:
      Nerdy

Steam ID: rebellion121
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.97%
      Quote Originally Posted by Solid Link View Post
      Finally at the entrance of the cave.. just as our nameless hero was about to step in.. A giant monster appeared with 2 heads 4 arms and 2 tails..
      the monster stood tall and strong and beckoned our hero to dual to see if he was worthy of even stepping foot in the cave of doom..
      drawing his blade our hero swiftly dashed forward..
      More like the monster screams in a weird-monster esque accent 'OMAE WA SHINDERU', our dumbass hero dashes forward instead of backwards exclaiming 'NANI'......