$heeda Pastol

I am:
      Pensive

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      59.36%
      Ask yourself this question, Have we fallen so low, that we are actually considering to compromise on our standards?

If the answer to above question is YES, then just proceed without asking a 3rd opinion.

If NOT, then read on.

- You are talking about a country whose population has proven itself to be jackasses (no offense to anyone). I'd think a million times giving them open hand with the tag "18+". They will consider it an open invitation to do whatever the F they want. All ground rules will be ignored. And eventually, you will have to over-moderate it as usual. Been there done that.

- Creating rules for such a place will mean moderation. So if that's what you have to do eventually, why not do it in already existing Chit Chat Cafe?

- If moderating the place is an issue, you can always increase the amount of moderators. This has been asked by me MANY times before when i ask in Team PG. There is an "internet forum". Having a mindset with 'limited people in a team with controlling position' does't make sense in a "growing community". Always have DOUBLE the amount of moderators you Actually Need.

TL;DR ...
      Spoiler: show
      NO
      Likes mbk99, sunny945 liked this post

PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

Like a Post if it has helped you

For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

R e |3 e L

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      59.97%
      Do it, it will be fun!
      But, avoid religious debates in such fashion.
      Likes Khawaja liked this post

Hawk Eyes

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      57.38%
      Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
      Do it, it will be fun!
      But, avoid religious debates in such fashion.
      I am in favor of it but avoiding religious debates will be extremely difficult as someone will surely drag this topic in.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Sad

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.43%
      I honestly don't see the point in it. Not to mention that It'll be a nightmare to manage.
      Also, I dunno what you guys have in mind, but I think most of us have matured beyond the point of where the so-called "18+ content" is found enjoyable. You need to be under 18 to fully appreciate the 18+ content. Once you get older, it loses it's charm.
      Likes EternalBlizzard liked this post

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

Steam ID: sunny945
      Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      41.4%
      IMO, I think something like this will be difficult to control, more violence, hence more troubles. PG has a very good reputation where everybody can visit everything without any problem so let it be like this

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by LiV3 WiR3 View Post
      I honestly don't see the point in it. Not to mention that It'll be a nightmare to manage.
      Also, I dunno what you guys have in mind, but I think most of us have matured beyond the point of where the so-called "18+ content" is found enjoyable. You need to be under 18 to fully appreciate the 18+ content. Once you get older, it loses it's charm.
      It wasnt about THAT kinda 18+ content. It was less about entertainment more about serious discussions on sensitive or even "taboo" topics.

Thank you all very much for the responses. For now, we have decided to put a pin in it and focus on other aspects of the forum ( but we will definitely revisit moderation and liberation in chitchat cafe ) Thanks again!
      Likes masters1001, Spartan 117 liked this post