Nerdy

Steam ID: rebellion121
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.76%
      Quote Originally Posted by EternalBlizzard View Post
      Looks like nobody updated this. Sorry to burst everybody's bubble but it seems the Code Geass staff was pulling our leg all along. The new season we were all hyped up about is a friggin movie.

But the worst part is, THE MOVIE ISN'T A SEQUEL TO THE SHOW, IT'S A SEQUEL TO THE MOVIE TRILOGY released just a while back. This means they have changed part of the story in the 3 movies released.
      So its' form of an alternate timeline and trust me IT SUCKS AS HELL.

For those interested of the biggest change in the movies check below.
      Spoiler: show
      So you are ready to read the spoilers. Well it may be a good news for Shirley fans cuz Shirley and his damned father aren't fucking dead in the movies. So that's basically the character development of 2 characters down the drain pipe.
      Shirley and Rolo. So since Shirely's father doesn't die, Lelouch doesn't erase her memories and we don't get to see that dialogue ,

"Even though my memories were manipulated, I still came to like you. No matter how many times I am reborn, I'll still come to like you Lulu."

So yeah Shirley's character just went down the drain pipe. As to what happens with Rolo, I'll leave that for your imagination

@Spartan 117 @XxRebellionxX @Khawaja
      WHAT THE FUCK. Just to be clear the supposed season 3 of Code Geass is this right? If so I hate the team for hyping me up so much. I haven't watched any of the movies but if the fourth movie is to go by, they are essentially alternate timelines of the original anime?

Lazy guy :s

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.02%
      Quote Originally Posted by XxRebellionxX View Post
      WHAT THE FUCK. Just to be clear the supposed season 3 of Code Geass is this right? If so I hate the team for hyping me up so much. I haven't watched any of the movies but if the fourth movie is to go by, they are essentially alternate timelines of the original anime?
      Yeap, Totally, that was supposed to be the much hyped sequel to R2. Turns out it's friggin movie sequel to a movie trilogy which is again set in an alternate timeline

At first it was announced that the trilogy movies would be released as a recap of both the season. Turn out, they were high on drugs and decided to mess with the story.

Although I am saying it's an alternate timeline and so are the staff saying as well, the changes to the plot aren't that big. Just a few character changes but I must say it ruined the whole mood and setting set up by the TV shows.
      So basically this isn't really R3. Everybody go to sleep xD

Anybody interested in a list of all the changes done can see it here.
      [PSA] Explaining the changes to the Code Geass Recap Movies (no spoilers, with links) : anime
      Last edited by EternalBlizzard; 14-08-18 at 09:52 PM.

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.76%
      Yeap, Totally, that was supposed to be the much hyped sequel to R2. Turns out it's friggin movie sequel to a movie trilogy which is again set in an alternate timeline

At first it was announced that the trilogy movies would be released as a recap of both the season. Turn out, they were high on drugs and decided to mess with the story.

Although I am saying it's an alternate timeline and so are the staff saying as well, the changes to the plot aren't that big. Just a few character changes but I must say it ruined the whole mood and setting set up by the TV shows.
      So basically this isn't really R3. Everybody go to sleep xD

Anybody interested in a list of all the changes done can see it here.
      [PSA] Explaining the changes to the Code Geass Recap Movies (no spoilers, with links) : anime
      Lol, I have no idea what they were thinking. Though being the Code Geass nut that I am. I'll probably watch the movies too

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.02%
      Lol, I have no idea what they were thinking. Though being the Code Geass nut that I am. I'll probably watch the movies too
      Well after seeing the changes I really don't wanna watch it since I can't fathom how will they develop certain characters now that they are plain useless.
      I'm still gonna watch it though, prolly cursing and crying while watching it :s

PG Spartan
      PG EMERITUS

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: xcvb2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.23%
      Looks like nobody updated this. Sorry to burst everybody's bubble but it seems the Code Geass staff was pulling our leg all along. The new season we were all hyped up about is a friggin movie.

But the worst part is, THE MOVIE ISN'T A SEQUEL TO THE SHOW, IT'S A SEQUEL TO THE MOVIE TRILOGY released just a while back. This means they have changed part of the story in the 3 movies released.
      So its' form of an alternate timeline and trust me IT SUCKS AS HELL.

For those interested of the biggest change in the movies check below.
      So you are ready to read the spoilers. Well it may be a good news for Shirley fans cuz Shirley and his damned father aren't fucking dead in the movies. So that's basically the character development of 2 characters down the drain pipe.
      Shirley and Rolo. So since Shirely's father doesn't die, Lelouch doesn't erase her memories and we don't get to see that dialogue ,

"Even though my memories were manipulated, I still came to like you. No matter how many times I am reborn, I'll still come to like you Lulu."

So yeah Shirley's character just went down the drain pipe. As to what happens with Rolo, I'll leave that for your imagination

@Spartan 117 @XxRebellionxX @Khawaja
      MAAAAAAAAAAAN, WTF!? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... But hey, at least this way I don't have to worry about them ruining the story after R2 since it's an alternate timeline. XD

If I ever feel like watching this timeline, might give it a try. Sucks though that I got so excited back when it was announced for no reason.
      Likes EternalBlizzard liked this post

http://www.reviewsreactor.blogspot.com/
      Check out my Blog for Movies, Animes, Series and Games reviews.

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.76%
      Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117 View Post
      MAAAAAAAAAAAN, WTF!? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... But hey, at least this way I don't have to worry about them ruining the story after R2 since it's an alternate timeline. XD

If I ever feel like watching this timeline, might give it a try. Sucks though that I got so excited back when it was announced for no reason.
      In a way I'm kinda glad they didn't make a direct sequel to R2 cause that was the most perfect ending and fans would have gone apeshit if R3 was anything but for perfect.

I'm a massive fan but I kinda wish the alternate timeline fixed some issues in the original anime and went with it.
      Euphy's massacre being one of them, it was an emotional moment but re-watching it. Kinda feels like an asspull. Also underpowering Lancelot and Lelouch outsmarting just about everyone
      Last edited by XxRebellionxX; 17-08-18 at 02:04 PM.
      Likes EternalBlizzard, Spartan 117 liked this post

PG Spartan
      PG EMERITUS

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: xcvb2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.23%
      In a way I'm kinda glad they didn't make a direct sequel to R2 cause that was the most perfect ending and fans would have gone apeshit if R3 was anything but for perfect.

I'm a massive fan but I kinda wish the alternate timeline fixed some issues in the original anime and went with it.
      Euphy's massacre being one of them, it was an emotional moment but re-watching it. Kinda feels like an asspull. Also underpowering Lancelot and Lelouch outsmarting just about everyone
      Yeah. I should do a rewatch of the anime. Been so long, I don't even know how I'll feel about it now, which is why I'm kinda excited and scared at the same time.
      http://www.reviewsreactor.blogspot.com/
      Check out my Blog for Movies, Animes, Series and Games reviews.

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.02%

I enjoyed
      Euphy's massacare tho xD Actually I just love it when the directors aren't afraid of killing their characters. I think Euphy served her purpose and was one of the important factors which caused Lelouch's and Suzaku's character to grow.
      Really loved Lelouch's quick and cool minded thinking when he said, "The least I can do now is use her". Suzaku wouldn't start to hate Lelouch as much if she had lived.

And thinking about the massacare, that was the turning point which determined "Now the Japs will pay no heed to any form of negotiations from the British anymore" So I kinda liked it.