• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 253

    Thread: Sony’s PlayStation 5 will be released for ‘holidays 2020’

    1. #1
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,890
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.55%

      Sony’s PlayStation 5 will be released for ‘holidays 2020’

      PS5 Release Date, PS5 Games, PS5 Power vs Xbox One X, PS5 Price Speculation - All the PS5 Info lets discuss


      Here are all the rumors and speculation surrounding the PS5, including a potential PS5 release date, power, and launch games of Sony's inevitable PS5. Is the PS5 releasing in 2019?


      What we Want From the PS5 Speculation aside, what would we ideally want from the PS5? Backwards compatibility for PS4 games would be brilliant, simply because you'd be able to carry over classics like the Shadow of the Colossus remake to the next console generation. We've seen how well Microsoft is handling backwards compatibility with its Xbox One consoles (including getting amazing results updating Xbox 360 games to run in 4K on Xbox One X), and something similar on PS5 would be great.

      In terms of pure power, the PlayStation 5 has to significantly exceed the power of the Xbox One X. This means featuring more games running in 4K at 60FPS. If the PS5 can deliver about 10 TF of power we'd be happy, as this would allow devs to create games that look a generation ahead of what we've got now.

      But what would the dream launch lineup be for the PS5? Death Stranding and The Last of Us: Part 2 are hugely anticipated blockbuster games, with the former especially looking to push the performance of whatever system it's on to the very limit. We've also mentioned Ghost of Tsushima and a sequel to Horizon Zero Dawn, and the latter would be the perfect way to kick off a new console cycle from Sony.


      Likes NaNoW liked this post
       

    2. #2
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,828
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.5%
      well is there a possibility that that there won't be any backwards compatibility ? if thats the case I will never get a Sony console ever...

    3. #3
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,890
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.55%
      Quote Originally Posted by walleed View Post
      well is there a possibility that that there won't be any backwards compatibility ? if thats the case I will never get a Sony console ever...
      well ps3 was a different type of machine getting ps4 to do a backwards is very difficult

      besides remakes in ps4 are selling so well why even bother thts wat sony thought.


      but ps5 will be same type of machine as ps4 so backwards compatibility is for sure this time.

    4. #4
      Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Starving
       
      Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      42,357
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      9.45%
      Maybe first tease about "looking forward to the future" at E3 2018. Hardware announcement or reveal at E3 2019 and release in 2020. That's how I see it going.

    5. #5
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,828
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.5%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      well ps3 was a different type of machine getting ps4 to do a backwards is very difficult

      besides remakes in ps4 are selling so well why even bother thts wat sony thought.


      but ps5 will be same type of machine as ps4 so backwards compatibility is for sure this time.

      The thing is ps4 is not bc but still it sold so much

      so Sony might think why not sell last of us for the third time on the ps5 .....I know it would really suck but still what do I know

    6. #6
      Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
        manigamer's Avatar
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

      I am:
      Roflol
       
      Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      49,340
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      40.43%
      @walled wtf re REMASTER last of us ;p wtf on ps5 haha

      well im speculating ps5 announcement in 2019 and 2020 it would hit the market.

    7. #7
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,890
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.55%
      Quote Originally Posted by walleed View Post
      The thing is ps4 is not bc but still it sold so much

      so Sony might think why not sell last of us for the third time on the ps5 .....I know it would really suck but still what do I know
      well last of us cannt be remasterd again bcoz its already running 4k 30fps or close on ps4 pro .

      it can b however 4k 60fps but tht doesnt need remaster .

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      Maybe first tease about "looking forward to the future" at E3 2018. Hardware announcement or reveal at E3 2019 and release in 2020. That's how I see it going.
      wishing for 2019 release with ps4 backwards compatibility

    8. #8
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,828
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.5%
      xbox has done a good job with backwards compatibility but it still kind of failed due to lack of exclusive games....SONY has the momentum now the switch was not bc still it did well....seems like the audience wanting bc is in the minority

    9. #9
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gravitonprime/
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,015
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0.44%
      Just got myself a PS4 few months ago, don't want a new console so soon


    10. #10
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,890
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.55%
      Quote Originally Posted by walleed View Post
      xbox has done a good job with backwards compatibility but it still kind of failed due to lack of exclusive games....SONY has the momentum now the switch was not bc still it did well....seems like the audience wanting bc is in the minority
      yes on ps4 they don't want Backwards Compatibility bcoz almost all the epics are already remasters or remade which are selling v v well.

      but for ps5 it is a must to be BC ..

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by ahmedleo View Post
      Just got myself a PS4 few months ago, don't want a new console so soon
      well life cycle for ps4 is near its end that everyone knows besides ps4 is gona get games even after ps5 release for atleast 1-2 years.

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 10:49 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.