Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.95%

[OT] The Division 2 | History Will Remember

Today, we have an important announcement from the development team of Tom Clancy's The Divisionfor you.

The past few years have been incredible for the team here at Massive ! When we started working on The Division , it was immediately clear to us that we had something very special here and something we really wanted to do right from the start. But we also knew that we would not be able to achieve this ambitious goal without your help.

Since the release of The Division 2 years ago, we have remained true to this philosophy. We have repeatedly used opportunities to interact with you. Be it via livestreams, polls or just social media. Also, the introduction of the Public Test Server was a way to immediately get feedback from you before we implement new extensive features or make changes to the game. We've never stopped striving to make The Division even better, and our recent update 1.8 is testimony to how we can see your overwhelming feedback and support.

All these new opportunities and experiences have also improved the team's internal processes. We have become quicker and can thus respond better to your feedback. But our vision of what matters to us and what makes The Division so memorable for so many people has never been clearer.

However, when we released our game in 2016, it was clear to us that it was just the opening chapter of a much bigger saga, so we're excited to share more with you today about what awaits you in The Division Universe next.

We are very pleased to announce that we are currently working on Tom Clancy's The Division 2 . The development is led by Massive Entertainment and driven by close collaboration with Ubisoft Annecy, Redstorm, Reflections, Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Shanghai. The Division 2 will be based on an updated version of the Snowdrop Enginethat will help us realize our ambitions for this title. More importantly, we can also invest all the experience we've accumulated over the past two years in this sequel to make sure everything is going well.

But that is not all. The division continues. After the celebrations of our 2 year anniversary, we will support the game with 2 more title updates. These will be 2 brand new Global Events; Include more Legendary difficulty missions and an Xbox One X update that will rediscover the beautiful and emblematic New York City with all its stunning details in both 4K and 1080p.

In addition, as of June 2018, players will also be able to play 'Crests', which are specific achievements that will allow them to unlock The Division 2 rewards.

The teams are extremely grateful for all the support over the past two years and we can not wait to show you what we have planned for The Division 2 during the E3 2018 in June.

- Julian Gerighty, Creative Director, Massive Entertainment
      From AllGamesDelta Twitter : Twitter[/quote]

Phoenix Dawn

I am:
      Happy

PSN ID: gullfounder Steam ID: gullfounder
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.28%
      I hope they don't shit it like last time as they did with first one.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      1800%
      Lv. Percent
      21.53%
      Update: In today’s livestream, Gerighty confirmed the sequel.
      “It wasn’t an easy decision, but there are so many stories and so many experiences that we wanted to explore within the world of The Division that we felt a sequel was the best way to explore these things,” he said.
      Mathias Karlson, the game director, added that “It’s an incredible opportunity to take all of that learning, all of that experience from what The Division is today and put it into a new game.”
      Gerighty said more will be revealed at E3. Yannick Banchereau, the community manager for the game, said no other details, such as a launch date or other features, will be revealed until then.

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.55%
      That explanation is weak. Community feedback post launch for The Division and For Honor has been pretty positive. Unfortunately I cannot support Ubi's model. They should keep supporting the original game for a few more years.

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.55%

The Division 2 brings the apocalypse to Washington DC; releasing 15th March, 2019

Ubisoft’s sequel to The Division is coming March 15th, 2019. The Division 2 will take place in Washington, D., after an apocalyptic plague has laid waste to the city. A new trailer for the game premiered today at the Xbox E3 press conference, along with a gameplay demo.

Ubisoft surprised fans of The Division, a online-only shooter-RPG hybrid in the vein of Bungie’s Destiny, with the official announcement of a sequel back in March. We didn’t get a ton of details about the game at the time, other than that it will again be developed by Ubisoft-owned Swedish studio Massive Entertainment and done so using an updated version of Ubisoft’s Snowdrop game engine.
      Last edited by NarutimateTaha; 11-06-18 at 03:31 AM.
      Likes TheGoldenTouch liked this post

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.55%
      trailer finally came at e3

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.55%

Gran Fantasy
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: Hands2Heaven PSN ID: Cerronesparadise
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      95.86%
      Only this, everything else is nothing but a crap yet.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cheeky

PSN ID: SolitarySoldier
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.88%
      This looks good and reminds of SOCOM series.

R e |3 e L

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      34.03%
      Bleh! Animations still very floaty, nowhere near the standard set by their last gen ghost recon future soldier!

Pass!