On Training

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.5%
      there is only one way you can choose one account the one you want to use and then share other 2 accounts games via family share and play them through the account you will choose. it's the only thing that can be done !

PG Veteran

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHammad View Post
      there is only one way you can choose one account the one you want to use and then share other 2 accounts games via family share and play them through the account you will choose. it's the only thing that can be done !
      I dont get it, actually i haven't use steam ever, always played cracked games, so can you explain it more ...

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.5%
      you can share games on steam via family share only 5 computers are allowed to whom you can share! when you will share game from one to other account it will ask for permission you will authorize and accept permission!then game will appear into the account to whom you shared ! if you are interested in purchasing i can send you full detailed video that how it can be done !

PG Veteran

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.15%
      you can share games on steam via family share only 5 computers are allowed to whom you can share! when you will share game from one to other account it will ask for permission you will authorize and accept permission!then game will appear into the account to whom you shared ! if you are interested in purchasing i can send you full detailed video that how it can be done !
      Those games are stored in library or inventory ?

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.5%
      All the games are bought on steam and are in my steam library,You will check accounts 1st then we will deal !

PG Veteran

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.15%
      All the games are bought on steam and are in my steam library,You will check accounts 1st then we will deal !
      Ah, then it cant be gifted [emoji17]

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.5%
      Bro sharing is same as Gift,just in couple of clicks you can share both accounts library into 1 single account and play all games using 1 account the time this process will take is hardly 5 min! inform me if you want or do not want to buy i have no issue in either way !

PG Veteran

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.15%
      Bro sharing is same as Gift,just in couple of clicks you can share both accounts library into 1 single account and play all games using 1 account the time this process will take is hardly 5 min! inform me if you want or do not want to buy i have no issue in either way !
      If i only want to COD games, whats your demand then ?

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.5%
      i was only talking about COD games i am not even considering other games because only COD cost a lot even they are on sale! i already set the price lowest single BO2 cost 1500 right now everywhere and on steam more than 1500 and other games are also got higher price tag ! its 2000!

Lone Wolf

I am:
      Cold

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/uchigava/
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      16.45%
      Quote Originally Posted by ammad368 View Post
      Anyone here who has installed COD MW2 multiplayer and plays it online ?I want to olay this game online, and want to know how to get it worked properly with making/hosting a server ...Please help n guide ....
      My friend believe me. There is no point wasting money on Call of Duty MW2 BO 2 type games. Their online community is dead and you will hardly find any players at good ping. In fact you can only play games with EU players at >200 ping and that is also very hard to find.Now my suggestions to buy following games on Steam if you want to enjoy1) Rainbow Six Seige2) PUBG3) Warface Out of this just try warface on steam. Its free to play and you will definitely like its online. But best of all is PUBG. The game is going awesome with highest steam community. Also it is cheap around 1000 on steam)