• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: xbox - 1x 60gb Updates Per game

    1. #1
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: muhd86
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      16,100
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      24.78%

      xbox - 1x 60gb Updates Per game

      ok i am confused here --- why the ff do i have to update each and every damn game which takes up nearly 60gb to download per xbox 1 x game , i installed forza 7 only to find out that there is a 60gb update , i downlaoded that and wanted to play Gears 4 , again same shit , another 60gb update .

      WTF is this shit --does each game require a 60gb update to be installed , and you cant play the game with out updating .....
      @manigamer

      any help


      Nikkon:-D7100 WITH 18-135MM / 50mm / 35mm & 70-200 /28-105 d

    2. #2
      Lado-K-Lashkary

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Gamertag: Lad0klashkary PSN ID: Lado-k-Lashkary
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,068
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.79%
      If you have already started the update you wont be able to even start the game unless the update is partially downloaded and the game icon says "READY TO START". The only way to start otherwise is to pause the download, put the X1 in offline mode and then play the game. You might have to restart the console after putting it to offline mode in case the game doesn't start.

      Updates in X1 are really a pain in the ass. Not only are they freaking huge but its just plain of stupid that we cant play the while the update downloads in parallel. Playstation's OS in that regard is superb. Straight forward and simple to use. Although the downloads on PS suck big time.

    3. #3
      Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
        manigamer's Avatar
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

      I am:
      Roflol
       
      Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      48,784
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.48%
      Yes unfortunately this happens to mostly all XBONE GAME. i am kinda fed up with this aswell, best thing just unplug your lan cable or disconnect from net and play the game if you really want to play that bad and later on let it update after turning internet on.. basically XBOX games all install on hdd etc first and than play..

    4. #4
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: muhd86
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      16,100
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      24.78%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      Yes unfortunately this happens to mostly all XBONE GAME. i am kinda fed up with this aswell, best thing just unplug your lan cable or disconnect from net and play the game if you really want to play that bad and later on let it update after turning internet on.. basically XBOX games all install on hdd etc first and than play..
      the damn 1tb hdd with xbox 1x is full ---jesus ---- i had to get a 3tb external now to install more games - and each f game is over 60gb in size and its all downloading from the net -----what the hell is this .


      Nikkon:-D7100 WITH 18-135MM / 50mm / 35mm & 70-200 /28-105 d

    5. #5
      Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
        manigamer's Avatar
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

      I am:
      Roflol
       
      Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      48,784
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.48%
      Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sith View Post
      the damn 1tb hdd with xbox 1x is full ---jesus ---- i had to get a 3tb external now to install more games - and each f game is over 60gb in size and its all downloading from the net -----what the hell is this .
      yup pretty much this is it with xbox

    6. #6
      PG Lurker

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Gamertag: AchtungPakhtoon PSN ID: AchtungPakhtoon Steam ID: AchtungPakhtoon
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      553
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.93%
      Is this something to do with 4k patches or just bad compression?

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

    7. #7
      PG Darth Vader

      I am:
      Confused
       
      Gamertag: DeAdlYxDeMoN97 PSN ID: DeAdlYxDeMoN97
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      133
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      17.65%
      The reason I chose PS4 over Xbox One after Xbox 360.
      Like seriously, They are looting us!
      you pay for the;
      1) Console
      2) Extra Controller (In case you don't get an extra)
      2) Games
      3) Online Membership
      4) DLCs
      5) In-game cash
      AND
      6) THE INTERNET (with enough FUP to download these huge updates)

    8. #8
      PG Lurker

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Gamertag: AchtungPakhtoon PSN ID: AchtungPakhtoon Steam ID: AchtungPakhtoon
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      553
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by wasifhassan97 View Post
      The reason I chose PS4 over Xbox One after Xbox 360.
      Like seriously, They are looting us!
      you pay for the;
      1) Console
      2) Extra Controller (In case you don't get an extra)
      2) Games
      3) Online Membership
      4) DLCs
      5) In-game cash
      AND
      6) THE INTERNET (with enough FUP to download these huge updates)
      Also, by the looks of your profile, a PC owner won't find much difference game exclusivity wise if opting for a Xbox One.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
      Likes wasifhassan97 liked this post
       

    9. #9
      PG Darth Vader

      I am:
      Confused
       
      Gamertag: DeAdlYxDeMoN97 PSN ID: DeAdlYxDeMoN97
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      133
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      17.65%
      Quote Originally Posted by AchtungPakhtoon View Post
      Also, by the looks of your profile, a PC owner won't find much difference game exclusivity wise if opting for a Xbox One.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
      mhmm.. something wrong with mine? and I'm actually pointing out for both PS4 and Xbox One! I loved the GOW series, learned loads of glitches wit my arab mates.
      Last edited by wasifhassan97; 24-11-17 at 03:41 PM.

    10. #10
      Green Beret

      I am:
      Bored
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      120
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.26%
      PS4s downloads are significant too.. I have a PS4 slim, and games like Titanfall 2, BF1.. they all have like 25 gigs of day one updates.. wtf? The console is not even 4k!

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 06:18 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.