• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Thread: MY PS3 Anime Game Collection

    1. #1
      Casual Gamer

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: azeem_abbas7
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      135
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.79%

      MY PS3 Anime Game Collection

      Here's my humble collection of My favorite ps3 anime based games almost spending 60k over the course of more than 3 years.
      P.S: Most games are imported from US
      Last edited by Azeem64M3R; 03-09-17 at 03:25 PM.
      Likes JANARIOO liked this post
       

    2. #2
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,929
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by Azeem64M3R View Post
      Here's my humble collection of My favorite ps3 anime based games almost spending 60k over the course of more than 3 years.
      P.S: Most games are imported from US


      this is a very nice collection.. i plyed few of them in my time aswell ..

      most i liked was

      PSP game Bleach Soul Carnival 1 and 2
      Likes Azeem64M3R liked this post
      Thanks Azeem64M3R thanked for this post
       

    3. #3
      Casual Gamer

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: azeem_abbas7
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      135
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      this is a very nice collection.. i plyed few of them in my time aswell ..

      most i liked was

      PSP game Bleach Soul Carnival 1 and 2
      yea i also played Soul Carnival on my psp 2000 great game the intro was dope. too bad the game was only for Japan release.

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

    4. #4
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,929
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by Azeem64M3R View Post
      yea i also played Soul Carnival on my psp 2000 great game the intro was dope. too bad the game was only for Japan release.

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      i plyed both versions Jap aswell.

      it was a great game and this type of games are more likeable than fighting games.
      Likes Azeem64M3R liked this post
       

    5. #5
      Casual Gamer

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: azeem_abbas7
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      135
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      i plyed both versions Jap aswell.

      it was a great game and this type of games are more likeable than fighting games.
      yea agree

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

    6. #6
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,929
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by Azeem64M3R View Post
      yea agree

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

      nice choice of cover
      Likes Azeem64M3R liked this post
       

    7. #7
      Casual Gamer

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: azeem_abbas7
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      135
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      nice choice of cover
      lol yea

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 11:30 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.