• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: IS adobe premiere still oe of the best Video graphic programs ...

The end is near

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      4%

IS adobe premiere still oe of the best Video graphic programs ...

Hi guys ive been messing around with 3ds max and adobe after effects and then adobe premiere to get some videos done some 3d and some just basic motion graphics....We all know that video is the in thing now in terms of marketing search engines and clients alike place alot of emphasis on it. My question is this software that i am using is relatively old ( although in my eyes still awesome). Are there any programs that i have missed that are superior i terms of production and features? or is adobe premiere still the go to , i see sow many plugins being developed for it it seems strange if it where it still of of the best Video graphic design software out there.

★★★☆☆

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/qdecim
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.94%
      Quote Originally Posted by ragnar28 View Post
      Hi guys ive been messing around with 3ds max and adobe after effects and then adobe premiere to get some videos done some 3d and some just basic motion graphics....We all know that video is the in thing now in terms of marketing search engines and clients alike place alot of emphasis on it. My question is this software that i am using is relatively old ( although in my eyes still awesome). Are there any programs that i have missed that are superior i terms of production and features? or is adobe premiere still the go to , i see sow many plugins being developed for it it seems strange if it where it still of of the best Video graphic design software out there.
      DaVinci's Resolve is a superior program which is also used by many professional studios. It also uses the hardware at it's full unlike Adobe premiere which is limited in terms of hardware utilization.

PG Soldier

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      3.51%
      Final cut Pro

PGiversary

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyCat View Post
      Final cut Pro
      ^ Only if you're on a Mac, I've been hearing great things about Resolve though
      Likes GrumpyCat liked this post

★★★
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20.35%
      DaVinci Resolve 14 is a great option and best thing is its free and even better thing is its faster than premier pro n quite close to FCPX
      but latest FCPX 10.4 has brought many new features to it and made it that much better
      but ill still prefer Resolve over anything else ... its lighter on computer resources and does things faster than the rest
      Intel 8700K Video Editing BEAST! Premiere Pro & Davinci Resolve - YouTube