I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.41%

Witcher 3 MODs ??

Hey guys, So i recently built my PC, and got into PC gaming; but that's not an issue, the problem I'm facing is that since i downloaded Witcher 3, I thought it'd be fun if I added a couple of mods into the mix, now I got a good number of Texture, Lightning, skin, and content mods, also a few tweeks, like unofficial patches and that compilation mod, beside these a couple of mods like E3 camera, grass, font, dodge and few Miscellaneous mods,(I don't remember there names/titles);
      The issue i faced was rather drastic and i feel was caused by my mods; what happened was that a couple of mods had script compiling issues, but the worst was after deactivating those mods(the bad script ones) i faced a problem that shook me to my core, the came refused to launch, it took from less than a minute to now taking upto 2-4 while minutes, not only that a few of the mods made my game not being able to find my DLCs, though after a little google search i had that one fixed but the worst was when a few of the mods had my game forcefully push mr out and stop the game and it wasn't even like a few hours in, this was happening after every 5 mins, I'd load into the game and it would throw me out and shutdown and stop the game, now i managed to fix the whole auto shutdown problem, by deleting some mods; and that's what brings me to my problem, now i downloaded most of my on my friends recommendation and after which all this happened, so in hopes of getting help i asked my friend who recommended me these mods and his reply was; "Well i have all these mods and this never happened to me, I don't know why this is happening to you," later he enquired as to 'how did I installed said mods?' to which i replied, "well through the Nexus Mod Manager of course,"
      Now i ask you this should i install mods manually or through NMM, or having mods causing these problems is normal? Or should i be concerned?

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

No Compromises!

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Usama117 PSN ID: Usama117 Steam ID: Usama117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.02%
      i use dozen or so mods and never faced a single issue. although all my mods were from nexusmods and i always read the disclaimer in the description of the mods to make sure there are no conflicts. best things about nexusmods is that if u use their client to install mods then removing them is one click operation.
      if u have a steam copy of the game then u could try repairing via "verify integrity of game files" option in ur library. if that doesn't work then ur core files are beyond repair and a fresh install is the only option.
      Thanks Terryking001 thanked for this post

PG Juggernaut
      Team PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: Gizmo the Gamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0.25%
      It's funny how you're game crashing frequently was enough to shake you to your core lol

obviously the mods are fucking up your system, it's all unlicensed and untested (relatively) software so obviously it might cause some problems in certain setups. Be careful about what mods you install, if some of them are causing problems don't install them. and stop getting shook to the core and having your world shattered over little things

No Compromises!

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Usama117 PSN ID: Usama117 Steam ID: Usama117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.02%
      Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
      It's funny how you're game crashing frequently was enough to shake you to your core lol

obviously the mods are fucking up your system, it's all unlicensed and untested (relatively) software so obviously it might cause some problems in certain setups. Be careful about what mods you install, if some of them are causing problems don't install them. and stop getting shook to the core and having your world shattered over little things
      u really read through all that? i only read "witcher 3 mod issues"