• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 119

    Thread: My Hero Academia Anime Discussion Thread : Season 3 Started

    1. #21
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,820
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      41.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
      Yup and maybe in this season Deku can get to control his power a lil bit.

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
      the uncontrollable power is the twist that this anime requires... if he becomes OP it wont b as fun.
      Likes kkkhattak liked this post
      Thanks kkkhattak thanked for this post
       

    2. #22
      PGiversary

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Steam ID: kkkhattak
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      298
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      the uncontrollable power is the twist that this anime requires... if he becomes OP it wont b as fun.
      but at some point he needs to control his power.

    3. #23
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,820
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      41.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
      but at some point he needs to control his power.
      when that point comes it gets boring xD
      like naruto did.. slow n steady wins the race/
      Likes kkkhattak liked this post
      Thanks kkkhattak thanked for this post
       

    4. #24
      PGiversary

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Steam ID: kkkhattak
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      298
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      when that point comes it gets boring xD
      like naruto did.. slow n steady wins the race/
      Yeah we need more episodes *fillers* like naruto

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

    5. #25
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,820
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      41.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
      Yeah we need more episodes *fillers* like naruto

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
      no we dont need fillaruto treatment thts the worst treatment that Tarnished the anime for me.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
      Yeah we need more episodes *fillers* like naruto

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

      HxH is a great example of no fillers yet epic content.
      Likes kkkhattak liked this post
      Thanks kkkhattak thanked for this post
       

    6. #26
      PGiversary

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Steam ID: kkkhattak
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      298
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      no we dont need fillaruto treatment thts the worst treatment that Tarnished the anime for me.

      - - - Updated - - -




      HxH is a great example of no fillers yet epic content.
      Oh yeah it's awesome and what about FMA BrotherHood ?

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

    7. #27
      DEMONxSHADOW
        JANARIOO's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Devilish
       
      PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5,820
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      41.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
      Oh yeah it's awesome and what about FMA BrotherHood ?

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

      FMA brotherhood wasn't a 100+ episode anime.. just wanted to give a solid example
      Likes kkkhattak liked this post
      Thanks kkkhattak thanked for this post
       

    8. #28
      PGiversary

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Steam ID: kkkhattak
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      298
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      FMA brotherhood wasn't a 100+ episode anime.. just wanted to give a solid example
      Oh [emoji2] [emoji2]

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

    9. #29
      Casual Gamer

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: azeem_abbas7
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      135
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      59.15%
      One Piece is the best show with no fillers yet 700 plus episodes

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Likes kkkhattak liked this post
      Thanks kkkhattak thanked for this post
       

    10. #30
      PGiversary

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Steam ID: kkkhattak
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      298
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Azeem64M3R View Post
      One Piece is the best show with no fillers yet 700 plus episodes

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Yeah One Piece is sugoi ❤

      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
      Likes Azeem64M3R liked this post
       

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 06:47 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.