• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 20

    Thread: Thread limits (premium and normal members)

    1. #1
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,646
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.31%

      Thread limits (premium and normal members)

      Starting This again , i hope this time MODS take some action.
      Previously Some Seniors do Vote for this but nothing is Done..

      http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f31/...embers-246446/

      Well i want to point out a thing thats abit annoying for me .
      There should be a limit of max 3 active ads per sections . If i someone(premium members) want to post more they should use their particular sections ..

      Most of their premium shops are empty and they are over flooding main computer and hardware section with their tons of ads .. Few have 7-10 active ads and bumping together fills up the page with their ads ..

      And this makes individual selling their items a hard time .. Becoz their single thread went down too quick becoz of these ..
      Thanks.
      Likes sayyedsubhaan, serialklr, Saadio liked this post
       
      U don't know what U can do until U TRY

    2. #2
      nuub.
        AbbY's Avatar
      NuubAdmin

      I am:
      Starving
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,402
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.17%
      That has been on my mind for a while and I am open to suggestions for ways to implement it.

      Here's the thing, since we do allow people to buy premium memberships in order to bulk sell, we can't then restrict them from posting within the main marketplace.

      However, I think it would be a good idea to have them merge like products into one thread. That could be something doable but it would increase the workload for moderators.

      Any suggestions about how to go about it?

      P.S: Major revamps are coming soon! Stay tuned!! =)
      1337

    3. #3
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      21
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.61%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      That has been on my mind for a while and I am open to suggestions for ways to implement it.

      Here's the thing, since we do allow people to buy premium memberships in order to bulk sell, we can't then restrict them from posting within the main marketplace.

      However, I think it would be a good idea to have them merge like products into one thread. That could be something doable but it would increase the workload for moderators.

      Any suggestions about how to go about it?

      P.S: Major revamps are coming soon! Stay tuned!! =)

      Your attention is invited to the rules already in place :

      Rule 15 :
      Each member is now limited to creating 8 threads per 3 days in the marketplace.
      2 threads for each section.
      If you haven't used up your quota, not our problem, nothing will be carried on.

      Rule 1(5).
      Premium Sellers are advised to make most of their threads in the respective stores. Any thread that has more than 1 item mentioning in the Marketplace category, should be redirected to their stores . Premium sellers are advises to make 2 threads as per Marketplace category and their should follow the normal " Marketplace rules " for thread creation and bumping policy. This policy is promote other members than premium sellers to take advantage in the regular classified section.

      I am not sure whats on your mind and what are you thinking to implement but a mechanism already exist. There is a need to understand and implement it across the board. Admn must realise and educate the moderators that a user after paying little sum of premium does not become the master. He still remains a user especially when comes to General Marketplace.*

      Lastly, there are several free lance shopkeepers selling stuff more than those who pay the premium regularly. I dong see any practical steps to safeguard interests of premium sellers. A line has to be drawn between businessmen and end-users. Reduce the premium but enroll more business persons to generate revenue.

      Sent from Xiaomi Mi5

    4. #4
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Gamertag: ThyLord666
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      11,213
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by sayyedsubhaan View Post
      Your attention is invited to the rules already in place :

      Rule 15 :
      Each member is now limited to creating 8 threads per 3 days in the marketplace.
      2 threads for each section.
      If you haven't used up your quota, not our problem, nothing will be carried on.

      Rule 1(5).
      Premium Sellers are advised to make most of their threads in the respective stores. Any thread that has more than 1 item mentioning in the Marketplace category, should be redirected to their stores . Premium sellers are advises to make 2 threads as per Marketplace category and their should follow the normal " Marketplace rules " for thread creation and bumping policy. This policy is promote other members than premium sellers to take advantage in the regular classified section.

      I am not sure whats on your mind and what are you thinking to implement but a mechanism already exist. There is a need to understand and implement it across the board. Admn must realise and educate the moderators that a user after paying little sum of premium does not become the master. He still remains a user especially when comes to General Marketplace.*

      Lastly, there are several free lance shopkeepers selling stuff more than those who pay the premium regularly. I dong see any practical steps to safeguard interests of premium sellers. A line has to be drawn between businessmen and end-users. Reduce the premium but enroll more business persons to generate revenue.

      Sent from Xiaomi Mi5
      When admins don't know the rules they created themselves Good job!
      Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

    5. #5
      Banned

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      17
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ammar View Post
      When admins don't know the rules they created themselves Good job!
      But they now threating users and benning and delted posts if you speaking truthiness

      Sent from LG G4 VS986

    6. #6
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,646
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.31%

      Thread limits (premium and normal members)

      Even their pictures show that they are taken in shops but still
      And
      My suggestion is to limit them to 2-3 Active threads , they cannot bump all or they get caught..
      With current rule they can make upto 8-10 thread a month and can bump all once ..
      And i saw a comment today about a guy having multiple accounts .. please take care of that too ..


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      U don't know what U can do until U TRY

    7. #7
      nuub.
        AbbY's Avatar
      NuubAdmin

      I am:
      Starving
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,402
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ammar View Post
      When admins don't know the rules they created themselves Good job!
      Actually, Jshak was managing Premium Sellers and rules pertinent to them. Since his stepping down, there hasn't been anyone who has taken his role and so things are a bit haphazard, with the new management still taking over, and the existing team trying to fill in the gaps.

      I myself have never dealt with the premium sellers before, nor has anyone else on the current team, and, with my busy schedule, things are a tad too much, given the extra workload.

      The admins that created the rules are no longer the admins, and so the transition has been to a team which is not fully aware of the existing rules pertinent to premium sellers. Yes, measures are being taken to get that in order, but, everything takes time.

      Team PG requires the help and support of members, now, more than ever, to strive. "Since he's doing the wrong thing, I should do it too" is not the approach to fix things.

      Remember, that everyone on Team PG was, is, and always will be a PG member first, and then a team PG member.
      1337

    8. #8
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Gamertag: ThyLord666
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      11,213
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      Actually, Jshak was managing Premium Sellers and rules pertinent to them. Since his stepping down, there hasn't been anyone who has taken his role and so things are a bit haphazard, with the new management still taking over, and the existing team trying to fill in the gaps.

      I myself have never dealt with the premium sellers before, nor has anyone else on the current team, and, with my busy schedule, things are a tad too much, given the extra workload.

      The admins that created the rules are no longer the admins, and so the transition has been to a team which is not fully aware of the existing rules pertinent to premium sellers. Yes, measures are being taken to get that in order, but, everything takes time.

      Team PG requires the help and support of members, now, more than ever, to strive. "Since he's doing the wrong thing, I should do it too" is not the approach to fix things.

      Remember, that everyone on Team PG was, is, and always will be a PG member first, and then a team PG member.
      How is it that the moderators of the marketplace forum are not aware of these rules? Don't they read the rules before they are appointed? @murtaza12 @staticPointer @Owi Khan

      Last edited by Lord Ammar; 29-05-17 at 06:01 PM.
      Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

    9. #9
      nuub.
        AbbY's Avatar
      NuubAdmin

      I am:
      Starving
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,402
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ammar View Post
      How is it that the moderators of the marketplace forum are not aware of these rules? Don't they read the rules before they are appointed? @murtaza12 @staticPointer @Owi Khan

      It's not a matter of them being aware of the rule or not. Here's the thing, up until now, premium sellers and their threads were not a problem of the marketplace mods, their matters were dealt directly by the marketplace admin. Things are being changed now, and we'll be putting up a revised (and more concise, and easier to read) rulebook. I'll be posting an announcement about this issue tonight or tomorrow IA.

      I assure you guys, no voice ever goes unheard over hear and we all do our best, individually, to make this community better.
      1337

    10. #10
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Gamertag: ThyLord666
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      11,213
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      a revised (and more concise, and easier to read) rulebook.
      That would help a lot. The current rule book is way too comprehensive.
      Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 10:19 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.