• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 20 of 20

    Thread: Thread limits (premium and normal members)

    1. #11
      Revolution!
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Gamertag: synsyteraly PSN ID: ViciousAly Steam ID: majoraly
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      9,352
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      82.1%
      Nostalgic to see the marketplace rules, most of them were written/added/modified by me

    2. #12
      nuub.
        AbbY's Avatar
      NuubAdmin

      I am:
      Starving
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,402
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      92.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by Major Aly View Post
      Nostalgic to see the marketplace rules, most of them were written/added/modified by me
      Teh Major is back!

      No wonder a revised edition is now required
      1337

    3. #13
      Revolution!
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Gamertag: synsyteraly PSN ID: ViciousAly Steam ID: majoraly
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      9,352
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      82.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      Teh Major is back!

      No wonder a revised edition is now required
      Hahaha everything does over time. When those were written, they were written according to that time...
      Likes murtaza12 liked this post
       

    4. #14
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      21
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.33%
      I am back after many days. Did not see the announced major revamp. Not even minor one but talks. However observed the following;

      √ Same complicated rule book.
      √ No improvement about the issue raised by a member through this thread.
      √ Most important Eid Mubarak and Bahawalpur Oil Tanker threads could get no attention. Very strange. Why people stopped participating? Those in policy making need to feel and think seriously.

    5. #15
      nuub.
        AbbY's Avatar
      NuubAdmin

      I am:
      Starving
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,402
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      92.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by sayyedsubhaan View Post
      √ No improvement about the issue raised by a member through this thread.
      Perhaps if you had read the announcement posted, you would've received the answer to this...

      For the rulebook. Everything takes time. The moderators here are not employed fulltime by the website. We are all working individuals in different parts of the globe. Those not working are students (some are doing both).

      We do what we can to help and support this platform as a courtesy, not as a legal obligation. In previous years, people used to be helpful and understanding. Now its quite the opposite lol. Its easy to criticise. I'm not saying this just to you, I'm saying this to everyone. Dont just criticise. Provide solutions, offer alternatives, provide help, where possible...
      1337

    6. #16
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      21
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.33%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      Perhaps if you had read the announcement posted, you would've received the answer to this...

      For the rulebook. Everything takes time. The moderators here are not employed fulltime by the website. We are all working individuals in different parts of the globe. Those not working are students (some are doing both).

      We do what we can to help and support this platform as a courtesy, not as a legal obligation. In previous years, people used to be helpful and understanding. Now its quite the opposite lol. Its easy to criticise. I'm not saying this just to you, I'm saying this to everyone. Dont just criticise. Provide solutions, offer alternatives, provide help, where possible...
      Sorry ! I have not read the announcement you referred to. Where it is? And I have not criticized but just gave my opinion after a brief visit of few relevant things. Those doing something for this forum are indeed doing a good social work and deserve appreciation. When you devote yourself voluntarily and undertake a task at your own, consider it like an obligation for best results.

      Sent from Xiaomi Mi5

    7. #17
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      21
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.33%
      Oh... Just found the announcement. Impressive.

      With regard to induction of new moderator, I have a suggestion if you could look at it. Obviously it is just a suggestion.

      Right now there are 5 or 6 names written on the marketplace. I suggest to engage 10 to 15 people for each marketplace section. Divide sections for them according to their interest and speciality.

      However users may not be aware of the names of moderators. There should be only a button to "contact moderator". When I receive a message or warning, it should be from a moderator and I should not know who is he.

      Sent from Xiaomi Mi5

    8. #18
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      21
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.33%
      A policy was immediately announced after this thread. It however remain limited to announcement only but never implemented effectively. Right now if you visit marketplace, a premium seller has bumped his 8/10 advertisements in one go and occupied major portion of top one page. The policy makers seldom visit the sub-sections to check reality on ground.

      Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

    9. #19
      PG Supervisor

      I am:
      Fine
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      329
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.19%
      Quote Originally Posted by sayyedsubhaan View Post
      A policy was immediately announced after this thread. It however remain limited to announcement only but never implemented effectively. Right now if you visit marketplace, a premium seller has bumped his 8/10 advertisements in one go and occupied major portion of top one page. The policy makers seldom visit the sub-sections to check reality on ground.

      Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
      Its funny here I see you speaking of rules yet you have been writing in bump section of my marketplace thread hats off to ya

    10. #20
      nuub.
        AbbY's Avatar
      NuubAdmin

      I am:
      Starving
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,402
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      92.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by sayyedsubhaan View Post
      A policy was immediately announced after this thread. It however remain limited to announcement only but never implemented effectively. Right now if you visit marketplace, a premium seller has bumped his 8/10 advertisements in one go and occupied major portion of top one page. The policy makers seldom visit the sub-sections to check reality on ground.

      Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
      The rule was announced and implemented but later stopped because of some technical troubles over the last two months. Finally things have been resolved and now there are changes coming up that won't require such moderation because the things will be all back end controlled. Work is ongoing even if slow. This is a side work for all of us and none of us get paid so there's that...
      1337

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 09:48 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.