PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.48%
      Great start indeed its a huge commitment to do vlogging Best of luck as you have asked for feedback
      well casey neistat should be your inspiration how he creates the Vlog so follow his footstep and find your own style

few things i noticed where you can improve as i am also a fan of casey so learned and observed few things from him
      * Try to insert Timelapses in middle to make it less boring
      * If you are walking towards something don't just show your feets show the environment viewer wants to feel like he is there no offence no body wanna see feet
      plus if you are meeting someone and showing up a person in your vlog introduce him (short intro) first that what casey does as well so you can connect it to him even you had introduced few vlogs back
      * I would prefer having no write ups in the Vlog i have seen in your vlog you write lots of text in between like i saw in one of your VLOG mentioning "yeh jagah hi manhoos ha" and the text appears i once got mugged there
      rather than typing text there it is better to tell the story what had happened there ppl will be interested in that than just reading i once got mugged there

i remember one of caseys vlog where he nearly escaped a accident and later he explained what happened and couple of similar incident he had faced he had explained i.e bike lanes

* Try to switch backdrops i see your vlogs major chunk gets over at one backdrop i.e whole thing was shooted in car or half of it / or half of shooted in a room
      even if you are shooting in a room try to switch camera angles or zoomin out in the middle or going handheld

sorry if it sound critical i just gave my honest feedback with improvements option what i feel in my capacity Best of luck take a look at other vlog there are few pakistanis as well into it so take inspiration you will grow by time
      Likes murtaza12, NaNoW, Xenium, AsadAbrar liked this post
      Thanks Xenium thanked for this post

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.87%
      Quote Originally Posted by Xenium View Post
      I've been making vlogs but not regularly cause now I'm a father. Hopefully it'll be regular once I get the hang of parenthood. Thanks for asking though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      first of all, congrats.

I think "a new pakistani fatherhood" is actually an interesting topic that you can cover and base your vlogs around..running around, waking up in the middle of night, preparing stuff, xyz...try to give perspective and a narrative arc to your vlogs
      Likes Xenium liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Nerdy

Gamertag: Exobiota
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      first of all, congrats.

I think "a new pakistani fatherhood" is actually an interesting topic that you can cover and base your vlogs around..running around, waking up in the middle of night, preparing stuff, xyz...try to give perspective and a narrative arc to your vlogs
      Awesome! Thanks for the idea! I was planning to do that but couldn't really do anything when it came to execution of the idea. But I'll definitely try it. I'm glad you gave your feedback and would give you a shoutout too :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by Pleasant View Post
      Great start indeed its a huge commitment to do vlogging Best of luck as you have asked for feedback
      well casey neistat should be your inspiration how he creates the Vlog so follow his footstep and find your own style

few things i noticed where you can improve as i am also a fan of casey so learned and observed few things from him
      * Try to insert Timelapses in middle to make it less boring
      * If you are walking towards something don't just show your feets show the environment viewer wants to feel like he is there no offence no body wanna see feet
      plus if you are meeting someone and showing up a person in your vlog introduce him (short intro) first that what casey does as well so you can connect it to him even you had introduced few vlogs back
      * I would prefer having no write ups in the Vlog i have seen in your vlog you write lots of text in between like i saw in one of your VLOG mentioning "yeh jagah hi manhoos ha" and the text appears i once got mugged there
      rather than typing text there it is better to tell the story what had happened there ppl will be interested in that than just reading i once got mugged there

i remember one of caseys vlog where he nearly escaped a accident and later he explained what happened and couple of similar incident he had faced he had explained i.e bike lanes

* Try to switch backdrops i see your vlogs major chunk gets over at one backdrop i.e whole thing was shooted in car or half of it / or half of shooted in a room
      even if you are shooting in a room try to switch camera angles or zoomin out in the middle or going handheld

sorry if it sound critical i just gave my honest feedback with improvements option what i feel in my capacity Best of luck take a look at other vlog there are few pakistanis as well into it so take inspiration you will grow by time
      First of all, I'm flabbergasted by the fact that you really did give me an honest and precised feedback which really means a lot and will definitely help me! Thanks a lot!

Secondly, I've read and understood all your points whether it be time-lapse b-roll less text more engagement and would make sure to work on these things moving forward In Shaa Allah!

Finally, loved the fact that you watched my vlog and took the time out to critically assess it like a pro! Really appreciate it brother.

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.48%
      Quote Originally Posted by Xenium View Post
      First of all, I'm flabbergasted by the fact that you really did give me an honest and precised feedback which really means a lot and will definitely help me! Thanks a lot!

Secondly, I've read and understood all your points whether it be time-lapse b-roll less text more engagement and would make sure to work on these things moving forward In Shaa Allah!

Finally, loved the fact that you watched my vlog and took the time out to critically assess it like a pro! Really appreciate it brother.
      well i am glad you took it positively keep up the great work and best of luck for the future

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.85%
      Thanks brother, sorry didn't check this before. Anyway I'm currently doing a #30daysofvlogging challenge if you guys are interested.
      The benchmark is set so high that small vloggers like ourselves can't match to what the expectation is of the viewer.
      Still trying to figure out new things on the way! Thanks everyone!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pleasant View Post
      well i am glad you took it positively keep up the great work and best of luck for the future

PG's Original Coolboy \m/

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.48%
      Great start, bro. Vlogging is such a hectic field of work yet you made a great start, I haven't watched many vloggers so no suggestions as such but I do like the use of music and timelapses/slow mo videos as transitions between shots, also you could try a proper intro. I have yet to watch any of your video, but I subscribed to you. GOOD LUCK and Congrats on becoming a father! You could actually do a mini-series on being a father and as always, try not to focus on the bad things about Pakistan(we already see much of that).

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by AsadAbrar View Post
      Great start, bro. Vlogging is such a hectic field of work yet you made a great start, I haven't watched many vloggers so no suggestions as such but I do like the use of music and timelapses/slow mo videos as transitions between shots, also you could try a proper intro. I have yet to watch any of your video, but I subscribed to you. GOOD LUCK and Congrats on becoming a father! You could actually do a mini-series on being a father and as always, try not to focus on the bad things about Pakistan(we already see much of that).
      Thanks alot AsadAbrar! I have no intention of portraying anything bad about anyone. I'm here to document my life and share it with everyone. Thanks for your insights and I'll try making an intro as well. Thanks once again brother.
      Likes AsadAbrar liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.85%
      Guys I've upgraded my camera gear and trying to improve my video skills. Your feedback is really important

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.45%
      cool good luck for ur endeavor.