Gamertag: Lad0klashkary PSN ID: Lado-k-Lashkary
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      How far are you into the game ?
      Oh I finished it almost a week ago. Was playing around with a few hordes here and there and clearing out the remaining Nero checkpoints. PSA, once you are done with the story, keep playing it for a while and there would be a random radio in from O Brian giving somewhat a closure to the Nero story arc.

PG Veteran

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84%
      It is a deecent game .not as bad as reviews suggest it .i guess Sony forgot to fill mouths of these reviewers these time . I mostly follow reviews of unbiased gamers like us then follow the reviews of these big company websites .they are mostly not accurate .

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      57.39%
      Finished. Got Platinum and the secret ending. The game certainly has a premise for Days Gone 2 if they ever decide to make one.

I think this is the prime example of a game which gets better the more you play it. The first 10~ or so hours feel very rote and derivative, with little character development. The game certainly does *not* put it's strongest foot forward. The opening camps and areas are probably some of the most forgettable one's. But once you start heading to the third camp onward, the game becomes a joy to play. Much better characters, stakes, quest-lines etc.

Secret Ending spoiler:
      Spoiler: show
      Holy shit .. that O'Brian twist .. I did *not* see that coming. For the duration of the game I thought the developers were just being lazy and didn't want to draw his 5-year-later face and have it emote considering the large amount of screen time he gets.