I am:
      Cheeky

PSN ID: SolitarySoldier
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      61.29%
      Destiny 2 is a really good game imo. The world design and FPS mechanics are some of the best.
      Likes JANARIOO liked this post

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      2871.43%
      Lv. Percent
      14.63%
      Quote Originally Posted by SolitarySoldier View Post
      Destiny 2 is a really good game imo. The world design and FPS mechanics are some of the best.
      Yeah, its right up there with the best, which for me would be iD's Rage/Doom, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield franchise.
      Likes SolitarySoldier liked this post

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.62%
      Quote Originally Posted by SolitarySoldier View Post

yep .. just ended warmind dlc going to start Forsaken soon already own it.
      Likes SolitarySoldier liked this post

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.62%
      Started Forsaken with @gullfounder

Likes gullfounder liked this post

Wild Hunt
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

PSN ID: MuaazAsif Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MuaazAsif
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      65.32%
      Boys anyone still playing this? A bunch of us Ex-Team PG members have decided to revive the game, and have a great time while at it.

PS. We play on the PS4.

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.62%
      Ended forsaken yesterday.... the whole package from start of the game to end of forsaken was visually stunning and fun coop .
      Thanks iampasha thanked for this post

Dont use -blam!-™
      Team PG Emeritus

I am:
      Cool

Gamertag: USUF117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.1%
      Man I just opened PG after months and surprised to see a Destiny thread semi-active here.

I've been playing Forsaken since launch and it's been the best managed release they've accomplished with the franchise, surpassing the hype for the Taken King by 10 or so miles. And with the release of the black armory, there's literally too much to do in the game that a weekly reset is honestly too short. It's the first time in the franchise where I feel genuinely confused when determining which activity I should commit my time to.

I think one of their designers said it best: Forsaken is an end-game with a campaign, not a campaign with an end-game; and this truly captures the heart of what this game has now become. Post-forsaken the activity list is daunting and the rewards are plentiful, and most importantly, meaningful for the most part.

Any Xbox people here can definitely party up with me. GT: USUF117

BELI343 IN A HERO

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      25.05%
      Destiny 2’s next season reworks shotguns and more

Bungie is also nerfing One-Eyed Mask, a powerful PvP exotic

In this week’s This Week at Bungie, Bungie’s weekly blog, the studio announced some big changes coming to Destiny 2 in Season of the Drifter. Gambit will be seeing some interesting changes, but the most impactful updates are coming to some of the game’s guns — namely shotguns.
      Shotguns have been a cornerstone of players’ loadouts since the original Destiny— with a brief hiatus in Destiny 2 Year 1. On March 5, they’ll see some significant changes. In all PvE activities, shotguns will now deal double damage (except the exotic heavy shotgun, Legend of Acrius). Yet, the rate of fire — how many rounds they fire per minute, or RPM — of the most popular shotguns will decrease.
      Shotguns with Full Auto will now only see an increase of 10 percent bonus firing rate, down from 100 percent. The firing rates of other shotguns are being adjusted as well. Aggressive shotguns are up from 45 RPM to 55 RPM. Precision shotguns are up from 55 RPM to 70 RPM. Lightweight shotguns are now 80 RPM — they were previously classified as 90 RPM, which was incorrect. Rapid-fire shotguns are down to 140 RPM from 200 RPM.
      Shotguns have had their base damage decreased in some cases to compensate. But Bungie’s goal isn’t to cut shotguns from the meta — quite the opposite. Bungie stated that the goal for these changes is to create more viable shotguns in PvE play.
      Before, it was inconceivable to take anything other than a rapid-fire shotgun like the IKELOS or the Threat Detector into a PvE activity — the faster it fired, the more damage it put out. But with the increase in damage and slowing of shotguns across the board, players should have more choices in what they carry into battle.
      Bungie also stated that it’s “taken the opportunity to slightly adjust shotguns for the Crucible.” Shotguns will still remain powerful in the Crucible, but they won’t be able to one-shot kill from the same ranges as before. The extent of these changes aren’t clear, and Bungie should offer more information in the coming weeks.

Bungie is also adjusting linear fusion rifles in Season of the Drifter. All linear fusions will get a 10 percent increase in damage in PvE. However, the most popular linear fusion in PvP and Gambit, the exotic Queensbreaker, is having its aim assist adjusted to be more in line with other linear fusion rifles. This should make it much harder to use, making the gun more skill-based.
      The popular Titan exotic One-eyed Mask is also getting a change next season. The Mark of Vengeance — which highlights a player when they attack the wearer — now only lasts eight seconds instead of 15. Bungie is adjusting the health refill on kill. Instead of instantly refilling player health, a player’s health (as well as their overshield) will refill over time. This means a Titan that wins a fight with One-eyed Mask won’t be able to instantly re-engage without healing. One-eyed’s healing perk will also no longer trigger at all when players are in their Super.
      These changes should help players diversify their loadouts in the Season of the Drifter. For most Titans, One-eyed Mask was mandatory in PvP, like Queensbreaker in Gambit. Players spent two full seasons using the IKELOS shotgun, and only recently were able to add Threat Detector into the mix. These adjustments should make new weapons and armor pieces viable without completely killing players’ darlings.