Stressed

PSN ID: Leeonchris
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14.41%

PG Trader Scores not really reliable

So guys i have just got offer from two PG members who are quite old and have good PG trader score. One of them was actually bragging about his 50+ trader score. Both of them offered me like they are really gonna take the product but they still didnt buy it and i was waiting for a response from them while i ignored many other offers that i got from olx etc.

Point is there should be a system from where an offer should be lodged on the thread and if the person backs out and takes the offer back their trader score should get a negative point or something since the huge trader score does not really depict the current reliability of any user.
      @puppet can explain better what i am saying i guess.
      Likes GamerEnd, babarhyd, xtremegamer132 liked this post
      Thanks GamerEnd thanked for this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.17%
      @Leon thinh is, never ever consider a deal fixed until n unless u get the full or partial money (token), when u think u r just about to fix a deal with any member, ask him if he's realy intrested to buy, just deposit money asap fully or partially so that you can reserve the item for him, while he's unable to deposit money because of any reason like weekend etc, dont reserve that item for him and let the others offer u and deal with them as well, if the other buyer is ready to buy the item and he's ready to deposit the money right away (fr atm, easypaisa etc) just ask him to send the money and inform the first buyer that other buyer was able to send money right away so i am selling this to that guy simple. You never know the guy will be able to buy or not, so never let other buyers go.

I also have experienced such things and that is why I only reserve an item until n unless i dont get the money in advance.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: pupp3t0fh3ll
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.64%
      Leon is saying bilkul sahi , and when today we were talking about this I recalled happenings related me too, and I agreed that it should be valid for buyers n sellers too, the most annoying deal I had in the starting when I bought forum , a guy continuously kept calling me in uni and office for the prices inquiry. Even he was told wuts written under signature, and still he couldn't control and kept calling me everyday in office . I ignored thought that he might be curious then I talked to him at night about deal and everything went fine till just transfer and he then called me 4 am in the morning when I was sleeping n I was like wtf . But still after that he backed off and never msg'd me or called me .
      So I think it should be rated along too that ppls are not playing
      Likes Leon liked this post
      Thanks Leon, GamerEnd thanked for this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14.41%
      Quote Originally Posted by hamidkhatri View Post
      @Leon thinh is, never ever consider a deal fixed until n unless u get the full or partial money (token), when u think u r just about to fix a deal with any member, ask him if he's realy intrested to buy, just deposit money asap fully or partially so that you can reserve the item for him, while he's unable to deposit money because of any reason like weekend etc, dont reserve that item for him and let the others offer u and deal with them as well, if the other buyer is ready to buy the item and he's ready to deposit the money right away (fr atm, easypaisa etc) just ask him to send the money and inform the first buyer that other buyer was able to send money right away so i am selling this to that guy simple. You never know the guy will be able to buy or not, so never let other buyers go.

I also have experienced such things and that is why I only reserve an item until n unless i dont get the money in advance.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
      The guy told me that he would deposit token to me the next day and i wasted the entire day waiting for his token.

Thing is there needs to be amendments or additions to the current pg trading score system.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.89%
      trader score is not that a huge deal IMO
      some of the best deals that i had on this forum were with people having low scores

as a rule of thumb dont consider anything final from either side unless the buyer pays some money to the seller

this BACKING OFF FROM THE DEAL thing is very much over-rated
      Likes hamidkhatri, GamerEnd liked this post

Banned

I am:
      Amused

Gamertag: Rocky PSN ID: Rocky
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      53.58%
      @puppet, brother I know this psycho, his name is umer farooq and he needs to be slaughtered! End of debate.
      Last edited by GamerEnd; 10-01-17 at 11:36 AM.

Banned

I am:
      Amused

Gamertag: Rocky PSN ID: Rocky
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      53.58%
      These dirty psychos want to bribe PG team, but as pg does not like them, they fail.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: pupp3t0fh3ll
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.64%
      Quote Originally Posted by GamerEnd View Post
      @puppet, brother I know this pycho, his name is umer farooq and he needs to be slaughtered! End of debate.
      Lol

Banned

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.1%
      Now if you give him a negative trade score you will also get one in response and no any assistance thereafter. Yehni keh chor aur victim dono ko equal punishment. This really need improvement and a good overseeing team to save innocents.

Sent from LG G4 using Tapatalk
      Likes GamerEnd, REHMAN 786, hamidkhatri, rafay22 liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14.41%
      Even replacing the score thing with an option to give 1 to 5 stars to the buyer or seller will be great aswell.

I will even be dealing with the 3 star guy but at least it will tell me difference between bad / good / great.
      Likes Faateh liked this post