I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: ThyLord666
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.17%
      If it was a done deal and he backed out, leave him a negative score. I've done this before too myself. If you had a negative experience, that's what the negative score option is for. If he has a 50+ score it means 50 people left him a positive score, and you cannot ignore that, and there can't be a system that will predict for you what the guy will do in the future.
      Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Hacker

Steam ID: DraunXer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.17%
      I don't think so .. if you are dealing .. be a dealer then .. I mean no one is your Bhai or relative .. the only thing in pg we can trust on is pg trading score .. & plz don't compare pg to any other social website I.e olx.. they got all theaf .. & if the pg score goes -ve due to this small issue .. most of the accounts will get -ve impact on others .. so if you are dealing .deal in a good manner . & If that person is annoying you . Block him /her .. but put don't put that pg .. Pg is one of a kind website where we can deal trust worthy...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
      Likes REHMAN 786, Yasir Nadeem liked this post

PG Superstar

I am:
      Cool

PSN ID: PGthinker
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      22.62%
      well there are some physco ppl on pg.

Once i put up a phone for sale, there was guy who texted me for an hour about details, asked for pictures from every corner, benchmark score screenshots, imei and non-refurb app screenshots. even videos as well. Once he got satisfied, he told me K "Agar mera mood bana tu i will let you know in the morning". I was like wtf....but i behaved like a gentleman and said okay.

Next day i got a genuine buyer who instantly transferred the money and deal was closed and phone shipped in max 2 hours.

The story doesn't end here. In evening that physco texted again asking another minor detail about the phone, so i informed him politely that as you were not sure, so i sold the phone to another buyer.

Listening this he just got nuts, started cursing me, saying he had reserved the product, and i must have got a bigger offer and i didn't kept my words and preferred some extra money, plus as i sold the phone on his back, he will give me negative trade score. I said i never reserved the phone, still he can go ahead and do whatever he want to do. He cursed my again, claimed that he did reserve the phone, and next day gave me negative trade score as well.

I was amazed, anyways i contacted market place Mods and shared complete chat screenshots, and asked them to just ask that guy to prove it that i reserved the phone and if he does so, i will happily accept the negative and will not give negative in return. Anyways the physco could not prove that i reserved the item for him, so the negative was converted to neutral by PG team and he was banned for 1 month.

In short, TS is not a perfect system, but still way better than others. You can differentiate between a genuine seller and a thief but exceptions can happen.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: Mister_Gutsy101 Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mister_Gutsy
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.08%
      Trader score is IMO complete opposite most of the time. The people with HUGE trading score are usually flippers and shop owners who are looking to make a quick buck by buying stuff cheap from you and then re-selling for a profit.
      No normal user will ever buy/sell 100's of items on PG in any appropriate time. I have been a PG member for quite some time and i have less then 10 deals. The guys with higher score are usually who bothers me most, negotiating for price etc when i CLEARLY mention that my price is fixed.

So unless some guy has negative score i actually prefer dealing with guys who have low score, less then 10 because i know that this guy is looking to buy/sell for personal use and not trying to rip me off and make profit. Besides i usually only sell stuff on PG and that too after getting payment or hand to hand deal so low score doesn't bother me at all. I am not very fond of buying used stuff unless the item i am looking for isn't available new in market at all.
      Last edited by MrGutsy; 16-02-17 at 05:31 PM.
      Likes aashirhussainn liked this post
      Thanks aashirhussainn thanked for this post

Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mister_Gutsy

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.63%
      @Rashi please clear your inbox

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      65.16%
      There is an easy solution. Always ask and provisionally reserve the item for a given member for 24 hours. Failure to make payment or to make a decision would mean the item would now go to the next bidder. I always do that. Many people just inquire for price and want to negotiate. Make everything clear that do you want to reserve the item ?? If yes then make it only for 24 hours. Inform the next bidder that if the first person backs out, you will get the item..

PG Superstar

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.15%
      Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember Any rule regarding reservation of a product. I think it is up to the seller. If sellers asks for advance payment e.g 1000Rs for reserving a product, then the seller should be bound to wait for a pre stipulated time bilaterally agreed by both parties.

In the above case of @Rashi, the person was being an A-Hole and vented his anger only way he could.

As far as trader score goes, we can always check trade history of individuals and PM the people they traded with for feedback.

I suggest trader score be amended to include a few categories so that it is not 1 or -1. Categories can be ranked from 1 to 5 stars and may include .
      - overall score
      - response time
      - product satisfaction
      - cooperative
      - General behavior
      Then traded with high scores can be highlighted like Amazon.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by serialklr; 20-06-17 at 03:29 PM.
      Jazakallah!

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Gamertag: jin PSN ID: Diety--Devil
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      83.23%
      Kismet ki baat ha sab bhai.
      TEKKEN 7 - HEIHACHI COMBO VIDEO | DIETYDEVIL
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC738XUO1ws

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.07%
      Here's the thing, PG is a platform. Trader scores are offered by other users, so it's all in the user's hands. PG is not ebay, it does not offer warranties or money back guarantees. PG staff will do their best to help you resolve issues in an amicable fashion but ultimately the buying/selling is generally going to be at your own risk and/or good will. So you need to use your best judgement to gauge individuals before finalizing transactions with them.

That being said, I love me some market place drama
      Likes NaNoW liked this post

PG Pioneers
      PG PIONEERING MEMBER

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: Jayshack PSN ID: Jayshack
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.3%
      A trader score doesn't means that the person is going to be as accurate. The first good dealing keeps and impression of how the person is going to be all his life. As a human, we cannot measure tiny sensitive attention what others seek. But as a good trader, he will do the best for you. PG trader score was introduced by me and previous team to determine the idea of how a person can be judged. Selling a pencil over and over doesn't makes you a good seller. The salesman or hobbiest will enlighten you with knowledge and after sales feedback and good work goes with word of mouth. Just verify if you get stuck with a senior member
      Spoiler: show

- Urgent Matters Email: jshak@pakgamers.com or 0323-2653947 /USA Number : +15163237890/+15162251201 Replies may be delayed- Use call to contact ( whatsapp ). Skype : junnaidebay