I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: Lad0klashkary PSN ID: Lado-k-Lashkary
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.02%
      I haven't played the beta and probably wouldn't be able to. That Rainbow Six free weekend is still only at 80 percent download. But I do hope this game turns out to be a success. For some strange reason it gives go out so many Socom vibes from the PS2 days.

Back in the GAME !!
      MrJayPlays

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.79%
      loved this game . new into ghost recon series and this completely blew me away . played straight for 10hrs last night . will be buying it for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      i already wasn't impressed much from that e3 demo etc. gfx were looking quite poor but let's see gameplay, will play beta today
      Graphics are MINT . if you want some screenshots let me know . console wont do justice to this game .

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      1814.29%
      Lv. Percent
      76.33%
      @JAYZZY thanks but IF i get this game i'd probably play on console so what good the pc screenshots will do for me

some screenies below

Spoiler: show

soo played the beta, the graphics are pretty much sucks according to be a ps4 game or maybe it's just me you be the judge

the gameplay is fine, its good. the good part is that you can do COOP missions and all, this game i think would be good among friends but going at it solo won't be much fun after a while, it IS quite open world. i just took a downhill with my jeep into a river lol going away from the mission stats and it kept on going till i decided to get back on the mission road so that was FUN

in short this game would be fun but mostly among those who play online or who have friends. for a single player guy not much after few missions i suppose.

gave GTA vibes haha.. quite few vehicles to drive around but dont go on killing civilians coz that would end up in a game over instantly haha

edit: ok after looking a bit the graphics of the scenes dont suck as much as the character models. those suck man just look at that ugly mug of a character i got his face

Back in the GAME !!
      MrJayPlays

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.79%
      Console graphics always suck coz of its low end specs but pc are amazing my friend. There is ton of content in game loving it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.01%
      this game sucks balls.

DOTA Victim

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/goldendays2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.27%
      The charm wears of way too quickly. Should have been single player only but then it would have sucked more with boring story line and not much else either to speak off. Usual Ubisoft crap with useless collectable markers all over the map. Good to have fun with friends for a few hours but there is nothing much else really. No PVP mention so far so won't last more than 6 months may be.
      Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring, nobody listens to you!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      1814.29%
      Lv. Percent
      76.33%
      so played some more today, well the game is vast, the open world thing is quite good looking now. you can drive helicopters from the get go and all.. i hear someone finished the beta in 12hours or so.. all sidemissions and everything done, i guess this was the full game or something to try LOL

DOTA Victim

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/goldendays2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.27%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      so played some more today, well the game is vast, the open world thing is quite good looking now. you can drive helicopters from the get go and all.. i hear someone finished the beta in 12hours or so.. all sidemissions and everything done, i guess this was the full game or something to try LOL
      It wasn't the full game. Just one of the 21 areas but the open world has nothing new to offer. Beta can be finished in 5,6 hours may be (including side missions) if you just focus on the missions.
      Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring, nobody listens to you!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      1814.29%
      Lv. Percent
      76.33%
      Quote Originally Posted by goldendays2003 View Post
      It wasn't the full game. Just one of the 21 areas but the open world has nothing new to offer. Beta can be finished in 5,6 hours may be (including side missions) if you just focus on the missions.

ahh yes thats why it told me to get back into the area of play before my player died within seconds, i thought those areas would open up after more progressoin

Sup ?

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: WebH3ad
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.63%
      So anyone tried the Open beta? Is this game really worth having in your library or should I refund it?