Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.51%

A New Horizon

We are super excited to announce the next step in the journey of PakGamers.

It is with immense pleasure that I announce that we have officially teamed up with one of Pakistan’s top digital media house to fully utilize the potential of this enormous platform. No need to visit any 3rd party media outlets to get your gaming and tech fix anymore as your community is stepping up!

This announcement is just the tip of the iceberg and there will be more developments very soon. As always, I will ensure that I keep you all posted.
      I know that the post below is slightly long, but I encourage you to read it, as it is extremely important for our future.

Starting from the core: Our Community.

PakGamers has enjoyed all of its success due to two simple reasons: Mutual respect within the community and, fair, unbiased moderation. In fact, they both are so intrinsically linked, that one can’t function without the other. This principle is something we will never compromise on. Ever.
      Team PG is built around hardcore and dedicated community members, they are picked up due to their value and work ethics and we will be looking for more people to join the team.

There will be some changes in the upcoming days. They are as follows:

1- Our main page (pakgamers.com/OneMediaGaming.com) will be completely integrated with the forums so that you guys are not disconnected for even a second. This will allow our users to get access to premium content instantaneously. Importantly this will ensure that comments, threads and interactions are one and the same on the website and forum.

2- We are moving to a high speed, highly secure, new, dedicated server. Apologies in advance for the maintenance downtime which will be announced shortly. This will also reset the cache, so redundant/incorrect data, will be removed.

3- The forums will be restructured and cleaned up. Redundant sections will be removed and the forums will be more streamlined. For this though, like always we will require your feedback and support. We have always worked via the community’s feedback and we don’t plan on changing that any time soon.

4- Starting November 15, we will be paying our hardworking writers for original written and video content. Young content creators are encouraged and for them we are opening up Team Underground. This will not only help us, but also, it will encourage young talent to flourish and be recognized!

5- We will be expanding our marketplace, arguably the most secure in Pakistan, by closely working with top Pakistani merchants/shopkeepers by inviting them to our E-Mall. This is to ensure that our members always get the original products with top quality service at the best prices possible.

6- We will be massively growing our social media operation. Teaming up with a plethora of Pakistani developers, communities, anime fans, female gamers, businesses, we will make PakGamers a hub of activity with everything related to gaming under one roof.

7- Finally, the biggest change perhaps is the interaction with the international and local companies that we are aiming to achieve. In the process, we hope to get Pakistani gamers the international recognition they deserve. From customer support, fair prices, exclusive deal, to giveaways and partnerships. The possibilities are truly endless.

So, calling all Pakistani Gamers, Tech-Gurus, PC Master Race, Console Fans, Modders, Collectors, Enthusiasts and Developers: Play the Pakistani Way.

Perverted Gentleman
      Associate Editor

I am:
      Bored

Gamertag: hornypsycho Steam ID: hornypsycho
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      88.88%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      female gamers,
      awww yiisssss

"anday wala burger"

Needs the PG status up: back.

I am:
      Nerdy

PSN ID: Trolluminati
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      70.85%
      Jshak recommended me for PG aswell to them.....hoping he would recover soon and be back...But I am looking for supporters like you and others who have stuck by PG ,exciting times are coming!!!
      Please be more Pak E-sports coverage and promotion.

Everyone and their grandma is playing videogames these days, it is time the average Pakistani paid attention to the Competitive aspect of Pakistani Gaming. It is the only step forward.

I swear, IGN PK is one of the biggest disappointments to Pakistani Gamers; Focusing way too much on cosplay and clickbait troll-articles despite Pakistanis themselves asking for more E-Sports coverage and promotion. The editor even had the audacity to post a boring cosplay article and boast about it getting the most clicks from the goras.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.51%
      Quote Originally Posted by Loki Odin View Post

Everyone and their grandma is playing videogames these days, it is time the average Pakistani paid attention to the Competitive aspect of Pakistani Gaming. It is the only step forward.

I swear, IGN PK is one of the biggest disappointments to Pakistani Gamers; Focusing way too much on cosplay and clickbait troll-articles despite Pakistanis themselves asking for more E-Sports coverage and promotion. The editor even had the audacity to post a boring cosplay article and boast about it getting the most clicks from the goras.
      I am myself alot into competitive CS scene...definitely need to look into this
      Likes Yasir Nadeem liked this post

Me Gusta

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.69%
      Oallaalalall Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: UCANTCME404
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.25%

Glad to be a part of this community

It's really nice to see how this community is growing and I'm looking forward to great things in the gaming department. Tho, I didn't quite understand what you meant by video content creators. Are you referring to Pakistani gaming YouTubers by any chance? I'd appreciate some clarification on that

PG Spartan
      PG EMERITUS

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: xcvb2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.34%
      This is great. GGWP. Really hoping this platform reaches the potential it deserves. Could be a game changer for Pakistan.
      Go PG.
      http://www.reviewsreactor.blogspot.com/
      Check out my Blog for Movies, Animes, Series and Games reviews.

Knighted by the Queen of L33T
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Busy

PSN ID: Sire_Ahsan
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.05%
      5- We will be expanding our marketplace, arguably the most secure in Pakistan, by closely working with top Pakistani merchants/shopkeepers by inviting them to our E-Mall. This is to ensure that our members always get the original products with top quality service at the best prices possible.
      ... a claim that may be gone with one person.
      Likes opethian liked this post

Glorious Chicken Lord Team UG
      Global Chicken

I am:
      Yeehaw

PSN ID: xRedKnight
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.54%
      I am myself alot into competitive CS scene...definitely need to look into this
      Why not start our own e-Sports scene? I can probably try with the others help.
      Last edited by GloriousChicken; 08-11-16 at 12:36 AM.
      Likes opethian, NaNoW, Yasir Nadeem liked this post

★★★
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      17.84%
      @NaNoW welcome back ... back in black red
      it was sad thing to read about @Jshak leaving the arena but u coming back is gud news
      wish u guys all the best for ur future plans