Gamertag: OzyMaximus PSN ID: OzyMaximus
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.49%

PG Dowtime due to DB Crash

Dear All,

Due to a recent DB crash, some posts and threads have been lost, since the damage wasn't big that's why I didn't restored the backup..there might be a issue with 10 to 15 threads which have been lost (only threads which were created today) however reset of the content is fine..I will see the issue in detail later, right now all services are working fine.

Let me know if someone has lost an important topic due to this crash or a thread is appearing blank

Regards,

Bilal
      Likes CuriousDevil, mac007, iNCEPTiON, V3N0M, nafu and 5 others liked this post

iNF3RN0
      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+ | PSN Tag: OzyMaximus | XBL Tag: OzyMaximus

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.23%
      Hey @iNF3RN0,

long time....

I don't really want my thread restored. but just to share, i created a markplace post in end august. the original post was lost when I was trying to update it during the db downtime. post Title was same as what you see in my signature link.

Sharing in case the scope of lossed content is more than just new posts created y'day as my post wasn't new.
      i7 6850k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | 32GB HyperX DDR4 | Asus X99 A-II MBoard | Noctua NH-D15S CPU Cooler | EVGA 650W G2 PSU | Corsair Obsidian 750D Case | 5x Noctua Premium fans!

PG Founder
      PakGamers Founder

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: OzyMaximus PSN ID: OzyMaximus
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.49%
      Thanks for letting me know, I can see that the post is lost but the thread is there, since it's not appearing blank I guess when you were editing your post the data got lost in between the crash.

This is the total damange stats: 2658163 - 2658153 = 10 (might be 10 posts or threads) it could be little more due to data corruption.
      Quote Originally Posted by Rebel640 View Post
      Hey @iNF3RN0,

long time....

I don't really want my thread restored. but just to share, i created a markplace post in end august. the original post was lost when I was trying to update it during the db downtime. post Title was same as what you see in my signature link.

Sharing in case the scope of lossed content is more than just new posts created y'day as my post wasn't new.
      iNF3RN0
      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+ | PSN Tag: OzyMaximus | XBL Tag: OzyMaximus