• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 472

    Thread: Ali Express | All Info Hub!

    1. #21
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Fine
       
      Gamertag: Fiddles Riddle PSN ID: Senor_Fiddles Steam ID: mhraza1
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      431
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      98.22%
      I am wondering why dont they sell Pakistan Post like like Ptcl, though ill order this battlefield 4 dogtag from aliexpress its kinda so cool and cheap.

      Last edited by hraza1991; 24-08-16 at 02:38 PM.

    2. #22
      Glorious Chicken Lord Team UG
        GloriousChicken's Avatar
      Global Chicken

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      PSN ID: xRedKnight
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,444
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.58%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      I am wondering why dont they sell Pakistan Post like like Ptcl, though ill order this battlefield 4 dogtag from aliexpress its kinda so cool and cheap.
      Just grab it.
      Likes hraza1991 liked this post
       

    3. #23
      Every Soul Shall Taste Death

      I am:
      Hacker
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,013
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      Hey guys, Im sorry for intervening, @Mods sorry dont want to create a new thread.

      So i just want an opinion here, i want to order these Razer Kraken Headphones from Aliexpress, so they usually come with a big box like the headphones do, the thing here im asking is that will the Pakistan Customs/Post guys to confiscate/add custom taxes or as usual (Harap to nahi lengay?) have you ever got such item from aliexpress if yes than confirm or no then will they(Aliexpress/Seller) refund it for sure after 60 days ?
      im not sure about this item.. but i think there wont be any custom tax on this even if it comes in its original packaging.. some seller send the items in plain boxes.. i'd suggest to ask the seller about the box issue.. and if he sends you the original packaging then tell him to declare item as a gift of price ranging between 10$-20$..

      you see custom tax thingy depends on the location as well.. there ain't any custom tax on such branded items in peshawar(im talking about my experience).. sometimes items do gets confiscated and you will get call from the GPO for clearance of the items.. and sometimes the items gets lost... because there are so many thieves in Custom office(70%)/Pakistan post(30%).. sometimes the postman fakes the signature and takes the items to their homes.. so its a total risk.. but ill suggest you to give it a try.. dont worry you will get your money back if your item doesn't in 60 days..

      yes i have ordered such branded items from aliexpress.. without any issue.. some of them were in their original boxes

      rest.. if you need any help.. quote me down here or hit me up with a PM

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      I am wondering why dont they sell Pakistan Post like like Ptcl, though ill order this battlefield 4 dogtag from aliexpress its kinda so cool and cheap.
      oh maaayyyyyy... very sexy. . .

    4. #24
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Fine
       
      Gamertag: Fiddles Riddle PSN ID: Senor_Fiddles Steam ID: mhraza1
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      431
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      98.22%
      Quote Originally Posted by TH3xTr3MiST View Post
      im not sure about this item.. but i think there wont be any custom tax on this even if it comes in its original packaging.. some seller send the items in plain boxes.. i'd suggest to ask the seller about the box issue.. and if he sends you the original packaging then tell him to declare item as a gift of price ranging between 10$-20$..

      you see custom tax thingy depends on the location as well.. there ain't any custom tax on such branded items in peshawar(im talking about my experience).. sometimes items do gets confiscated and you will get call from the GPO for clearance of the items.. and sometimes the items gets lost... because there are so many thieves in Custom office(70%)/Pakistan post(30%).. sometimes the postman fakes the signature and takes the items to their homes.. so its a total risk.. but ill suggest you to give it a try.. dont worry you will get your money back if your item doesn't in 60 days..

      yes i have ordered such branded items from aliexpress.. without any issue.. some of them were in their original boxes

      rest.. if you need any help.. quote me down here or hit me up with a PM

      - - - Updated - - -


      oh maaayyyyyy... very sexy. . .
      This is what fears me the most, item getting lost and can you please elaborate the process of refund if you have done it, ill pay through my SCB debit card and will the refund directly be transferred to my debit card and are there any hindrances like they say they will investigate or its just no question asked refund after 60 days ?

    5. #25
      Every Soul Shall Taste Death

      I am:
      Hacker
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,013
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      This is what fears me the most, item getting lost and can you please elaborate the process of refund if you have done it
      Refund process was used to be very simple but now with every new update on aliexpress the pattern of refund changes.. right now i have 3 disputes going on.. the thing is that now you need to provide high quality evidence.. and aliexpress will also step in in your case.. but nothing to worry.. the process is very easy.. ill guide you when you need some help..

      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      ill pay through my SCB debit card and will the refund directly be transferred to my debit card
      you will get your refund on the card through which you made the payment.. you will get all the money back except the bank charges and dollar conversion rate... as far as i know SCB charges Rs 4+/$..

      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      are there any hindrances like they say they will investigate or its just no question asked refund after 60 days ?
      nope.. there wont be any.. no investigation part.. whatsoever.. about the 60days part.. it depends on seller.. because sometimes seller asks the buyer to wait for few more days after the completion of due date..and sometimes.. they simply refund your money..

      keep this thing in your mind.. when the seller has released your payment, it may take 7-10 business days for it to display on your credit card statement.

      this is the chart from aliexpress.. the chart says about 10-15 business days.. means 5-7 business days for aliexpress to release the payment and the remaining for the money to display on your credit card statement(this part take 2-3 business days max.. but still it varies from bank to bank).



    6. #26
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Fine
       
      Gamertag: Fiddles Riddle PSN ID: Senor_Fiddles Steam ID: mhraza1
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      431
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      98.22%
      Quote Originally Posted by TH3xTr3MiST View Post
      Refund process was used to be very simple but now with every new update on aliexpress the pattern of refund changes.. right now i have 3 disputes going on.. the thing is that now you need to provide high quality evidence.. and aliexpress will also step in in your case.. but nothing to worry.. the process is very easy.. ill guide you when you need some help..


      you will get your refund on the card through which you made the payment.. you will get all the money back except the bank charges and dollar conversion rate... as far as i know SCB charges Rs 4+/$..


      nope.. there wont be any.. no investigation part.. whatsoever.. about the 60days part.. it depends on seller.. because sometimes seller asks the buyer to wait for few more days after the completion of due date..and sometimes.. they simply refund your money..

      keep this thing in your mind.. when the seller has released your payment, it may take 7-10 business days for it to display on your credit card statement.

      this is the chart from aliexpress.. the chart says about 10-15 business days.. means 5-7 business days for aliexpress to release the payment and the remaining for the money to display on your credit card statement(this part take 2-3 business days max.. but still it varies from bank to bank).


      So Sorry if i'm being fussy, i'm just a curious guy who always take precautions first.

      1.So what kind of high quality evidence would be required if the package has been lost and never came in hands.

      2.how do we get notified when the payment transfer has been initiated by the seller, does seller tell us on chat or in ongoing dispute section by means does aliexpress verify the refund ?, ive got refunds multiple times yeah i know the drill of money reaching to the bank account.

      3.Aliexpress website says they don't give full refund if the customs holds it what would be our excuse in dispute if lost ???

      4.Which bank card do you use for payment ?

      5.That would be really help full if you show me your account dispute section screenshot(if its not personal or you feeling insecure)

      and thank you very much for your cooperation brother.
      Last edited by hraza1991; 25-08-16 at 03:09 AM.

    7. #27
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Fine
       
      Steam ID: STEAM_xXmac007Xx
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,691
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.54%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      I am wondering why dont they sell Pakistan Post like like Ptcl, though ill order this battlefield 4 dogtag from aliexpress its kinda so cool and cheap.
      it u r ordering, order one for me too
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”


    8. #28
      On Training

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      28
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14.46%

      Ali Express real or scam

      AliExpress.com - Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles from China. sy myny aik order kar dia hy , credit card sy payment b kar di hy , ab wo keh rhy hy k 7 days may shipment rawana ho gi and 39 days may ap ko mily gi. please mjy yay bataye k yay aliexpress walay product send kary gy ya nhi, kya kisi ka experience hy aliexpress k sath.

    9. #29
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      PSN ID: Leeonchris
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,938
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.82%
      Always order from a company who has 4-5 stars and a lot of orders. Choose China Registered Airmail as shipping so u can track it. Do not order valuable or breakable items to Pakistan like Mobile phones etc.
      If you follow the above guidelines you are good to go. It does take upto 40 days for shipping.

      Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
      Likes docfrog liked this post
      Thanks GamerPeshawar thanked for this post
       

    10. #30
      Glorious Chicken Lord Team UG
        GloriousChicken's Avatar
      Global Chicken

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      PSN ID: xRedKnight
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,444
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.58%
      Quote Originally Posted by GamerPeshawar View Post
      AliExpress.com - Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles from China. sy myny aik order kar dia hy , credit card sy payment b kar di hy , ab wo keh rhy hy k 7 days may shipment rawana ho gi and 39 days may ap ko mily gi. please mjy yay bataye k yay aliexpress walay product send kary gy ya nhi, kya kisi ka experience hy aliexpress k sath.

      Scam

      Nigga, its one of the biggest online shopping website world wide.

      On their end, the seller will send you the product.
      But in our end, the customs.
      Might make a scene.
      Eitherway, wait 46 days and hope for the best.

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 09:44 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright © 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.