• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 507

    Thread: Ali Express | All Info Hub!

    1. #11
      PG Soldier

      I am:
      Amused
       
      PSN ID: peacegamer1994
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      104
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      17.37%
      Glade to hear that. and for the other 2 Patience is the key.

    2. #12
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Fine
       
      Gamertag: Fiddles Riddle PSN ID: Senor_Fiddles Steam ID: mhraza1
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      434
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.15%
      Hey guys, Im sorry for intervening, @Mods sorry dont want to create a new thread.

      So i just want an opinion here, i want to order these Razer Kraken Headphones from Aliexpress, so they usually come with a big box like the headphones do, the thing here im asking is that will the Pakistan Customs/Post guys to confiscate/add custom taxes or as usual (Harap to nahi lengay?) have you ever got such item from aliexpress if yes than confirm or no then will they(Aliexpress/Seller) refund it for sure after 60 days ?


    3. #13
      Every Soul Shall Taste Death

      I am:
      Hacker
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,013
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.03%
      Quote Originally Posted by siddiec2013 View Post
      has any one used this method and received any thing in karachi or any other city ? its more then 30 days i have no update on my three seperate item coming from singapore post om pro. can any one guide on this ?

      Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk
      Yes bro, im here to help you.. singapore post takes 12-25 days for the parcel to be delivered.. around 85-90% of my parcels arrive in less then 18 days.. i have even received some of my parcels in 8-12 days.. i have orders over 300+ from aliexpress.. peshawar gpo and customs are fine for me(after pti govt.).. no custom tax on my parcels even if there are in range of $80-$150.. although i had to pay custom tax 4 or 5 times.. once when i ordered a phone from aliexpress which came in 18 days.. and in ramadan, the courier guy charges 100rs/each parcel.. so i avoid ordering stuff from aliexpress in ramadan.. but still 100rs is nothing considering the amount of items i order.. i have order alot of electronic goods.. cars entertainment systems.. USBs, even android tv box etc no custom tax

      apart from singapore post. ill suggest you to use netherland post and hongkong post.. china air mail is shit but parcel do arrive in 18-24days

      for tracking parcels.. always use 17track.com its very accurate.. and shows the record of the parcel in pakistan too..

      you are free to ask anything else.. i'll help you for sure.. (this condition is valid for all pg brothers/sister (if we've got one.. ))
      Last edited by TH3xTr3MiST; 23-08-16 at 06:34 PM.

    4. #14
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Fine
       
      Gamertag: Fiddles Riddle PSN ID: Senor_Fiddles Steam ID: mhraza1
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      434
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by TH3xTr3MiST View Post
      Yes bro, im here to help you.. singapore post takes 12-25 days for the parcel to be delivered.. around 85-90% of my parcels arrive in less then 18 days.. i have even received some of my parcels in 8-12 days.. i have orders over 300+ from aliexpress.. peshawar gpo and customs are fine for me(after pti govt.).. no custom tax on my parcels even if there are in range of $80-$150.. although i had to pay custom tax 4 or 5 times.. once when i ordered a phone from aliexpress which came in 18 days.. and in ramadan, the courier guy charges 100rs/each parcel.. so i avoid ordering stuff from aliexpress in ramadan.. but still 100rs is nothing considering the amount of items i order.. i have order alot of electronic goods.. cars entertainment systems.. USBs, even android tv box etc no custom tax

      apart from singapore post. ill suggest you to use netherland post and hongkong post.. china air mail is shit but parcel do arrive in 18-24days

      for tracking parcels.. always use 17track.com its very accurate.. and shows the record of the parcel in pakistan too..

      you are free to ask anything else.. i'll help you for sure.. (this condition is valid for all pg brothers/sister (if we've got one.. ))
      Bro pls answer my question above ..

    5. #15
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Steam ID: siddiec
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,039
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by TH3xTr3MiST View Post
      Yes bro, im here to help you.. singapore post takes 12-25 days for the parcel to be delivered.. around 85-90% of my parcels arrive in less then 18 days.. i have even received some of my parcels in 8-12 days.. i have orders over 300+ from aliexpress.. peshawar gpo and customs are fine for me(after pti govt.).. no custom tax on my parcels even if there are in range of $80-$150.. although i had to pay custom tax 4 or 5 times.. once when i ordered a phone from aliexpress which came in 18 days.. and in ramadan, the courier guy charges 100rs/each parcel.. so i avoid ordering stuff from aliexpress in ramadan.. but still 100rs is nothing considering the amount of items i order.. i have order alot of electronic goods.. cars entertainment systems.. USBs, even android tv box etc no custom tax

      apart from singapore post. ill suggest you to use netherland post and hongkong post.. china air mail is shit but parcel do arrive in 18-24days

      for tracking parcels.. always use 17track.com its very accurate.. and shows the record of the parcel in pakistan too..

      you are free to ask anything else.. i'll help you for sure.. (this condition is valid for all pg brothers/sister (if we've got one.. [emoji14] ))
      today i received one of my two parcels from 4px. waiting for last one. i havent paid customs till yet just chai pani to postman [emoji14] . next time i am ordering via registered airmail only

      Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

    6. #16
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Steam ID: siddiec
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,039
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      Hey guys, Im sorry for intervening, @Mods sorry dont want to create a new thread.

      So i just want an opinion here, i want to order these Razer Kraken Headphones from Aliexpress, so they usually come with a big box like the headphones do, the thing here im asking is that will the Pakistan Customs/Post guys to confiscate/add custom taxes or as usual (Harap to nahi lengay?) have you ever got such item from aliexpress if yes than confirm or no then will they(Aliexpress/Seller) refund it for sure after 60 days ?

      Choose registered airmail like china post registered airmail but still it depends on the postman in your area. Most postman and checker take parcels to their home by faking signatures.

      Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

    7. #17
      Glorious Chicken Lord Team UG
        GloriousChicken's Avatar
      Global Chicken

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      PSN ID: xRedKnight
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,473
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by siddiec2013 View Post
      Choose registered airmail like china post registered airmail but still it depends on the postman in your area. Most postman and checker take parcels to their home by faking signatures.

      Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk
      I believe that can be avoided by going to the post office. ;s
      Last edited by GloriousChicken; 24-08-16 at 04:57 AM.

    8. #18
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Steam ID: siddiec
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,039
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by GloriousChicken View Post
      I believe that can be avoided by going to the post office. ;s
      yes you can but pak post is the slowest govt depart. i havent heard any one facing issues in karachi but in lahore it gets detained by customs

      Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

    9. #19
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Fine
       
      Gamertag: Fiddles Riddle PSN ID: Senor_Fiddles Steam ID: mhraza1
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      434
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.15%
      What if i have some one known in my post office but hell still we cant trust them anyway, i dont think there are custom taxes on this, though my friend ordered couple of games from play-asia he successfully got them in 9 to 10 days, and with that hope i preordered Battlefield 1 myself from play-asia lets see if ill get it or not by the start of november.

    10. #20
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Steam ID: siddiec
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,039
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      What if i have some one known in my post office but hell still we cant trust them anyway, i dont think there are custom taxes on this, though my friend ordered couple of games from play-asia he successfully got them in 9 to 10 days, and with that hope i preordered Battlefield 1 myself from play-asia lets see if ill get it or not by the start of november.
      If he got from play asia then there would be no issue in receiving from china post. My advice, go ahead order something cheap to see the delivery time and reliability of post office.

      Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk
      Likes hraza1991 liked this post
       

     

     

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright © 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.