I am:
      Amused

PSN ID: peacegamer1994
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      17.37%
      Glade to hear that. and for the other 2 Patience is the key.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Fiddles Riddle PSN ID: Senor_Fiddles Steam ID: mhraza1
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.15%
      Hey guys, Im sorry for intervening, @Mods sorry dont want to create a new thread.

So i just want an opinion here, i want to order these Razer Kraken Headphones from Aliexpress, so they usually come with a big box like the headphones do, the thing here im asking is that will the Pakistan Customs/Post guys to confiscate/add custom taxes or as usual (Harap to nahi lengay?) have you ever got such item from aliexpress if yes than confirm or no then will they(Aliexpress/Seller) refund it for sure after 60 days ?

Every Soul Shall Taste Death

I am:
      Hacker

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.03%
      Quote Originally Posted by siddiec2013 View Post
      has any one used this method and received any thing in karachi or any other city ? its more then 30 days i have no update on my three seperate item coming from singapore post om pro. can any one guide on this ?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk
      Yes bro, im here to help you.. singapore post takes 12-25 days for the parcel to be delivered.. around 85-90% of my parcels arrive in less then 18 days.. i have even received some of my parcels in 8-12 days.. i have orders over 300+ from aliexpress.. peshawar gpo and customs are fine for me(after pti govt.).. no custom tax on my parcels even if there are in range of $80-$150.. although i had to pay custom tax 4 or 5 times.. once when i ordered a phone from aliexpress which came in 18 days.. and in ramadan, the courier guy charges 100rs/each parcel.. so i avoid ordering stuff from aliexpress in ramadan.. but still 100rs is nothing considering the amount of items i order.. i have order alot of electronic goods.. cars entertainment systems.. USBs, even android tv box etc no custom tax

apart from singapore post. ill suggest you to use netherland post and hongkong post.. china air mail is shit but parcel do arrive in 18-24days

for tracking parcels.. always use 17track.com its very accurate.. and shows the record of the parcel in pakistan too..

you are free to ask anything else.. i'll help you for sure.. (this condition is valid for all pg brothers/sister (if we've got one.. ))
      Last edited by TH3xTr3MiST; 23-08-16 at 06:34 PM.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by TH3xTr3MiST View Post
      Yes bro, im here to help you.. singapore post takes 12-25 days for the parcel to be delivered.. around 85-90% of my parcels arrive in less then 18 days.. i have even received some of my parcels in 8-12 days.. i have orders over 300+ from aliexpress.. peshawar gpo and customs are fine for me(after pti govt.).. no custom tax on my parcels even if there are in range of $80-$150.. although i had to pay custom tax 4 or 5 times.. once when i ordered a phone from aliexpress which came in 18 days.. and in ramadan, the courier guy charges 100rs/each parcel.. so i avoid ordering stuff from aliexpress in ramadan.. but still 100rs is nothing considering the amount of items i order.. i have order alot of electronic goods.. cars entertainment systems.. USBs, even android tv box etc no custom tax

apart from singapore post. ill suggest you to use netherland post and hongkong post.. china air mail is shit but parcel do arrive in 18-24days

for tracking parcels.. always use 17track.com its very accurate.. and shows the record of the parcel in pakistan too..

you are free to ask anything else.. i'll help you for sure.. (this condition is valid for all pg brothers/sister (if we've got one.. ))
      Bro pls answer my question above ..

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Steam ID: siddiec
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by TH3xTr3MiST View Post

you are free to ask anything else.. i'll help you for sure.. (this condition is valid for all pg brothers/sister (if we've got one.. [emoji14] ))
      today i received one of my two parcels from 4px. waiting for last one. i havent paid customs till yet just chai pani to postman [emoji14] . next time i am ordering via registered airmail only

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      Hey guys, Im sorry for intervening, @Mods sorry dont want to create a new thread.

So i just want an opinion here, i want to order these Razer Kraken Headphones from Aliexpress, so they usually come with a big box like the headphones do, the thing here im asking is that will the Pakistan Customs/Post guys to confiscate/add custom taxes or as usual (Harap to nahi lengay?) have you ever got such item from aliexpress if yes than confirm or no then will they(Aliexpress/Seller) refund it for sure after 60 days ?

Choose registered airmail like china post registered airmail but still it depends on the postman in your area. Most postman and checker take parcels to their home by faking signatures.

Glorious Chicken Lord Team UG
      Global Chicken

I am:
      Yeehaw

PSN ID: xRedKnight
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by siddiec2013 View Post
      Choose registered airmail like china post registered airmail but still it depends on the postman in your area. Most postman and checker take parcels to their home by faking signatures.

I believe that can be avoided by going to the post office. ;s
      Last edited by GloriousChicken; 24-08-16 at 04:57 AM.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by GloriousChicken View Post
      I believe that can be avoided by going to the post office. ;s
      yes you can but pak post is the slowest govt depart. i havent heard any one facing issues in karachi but in lahore it gets detained by customs

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.15%
      What if i have some one known in my post office but hell still we cant trust them anyway, i dont think there are custom taxes on this, though my friend ordered couple of games from play-asia he successfully got them in 9 to 10 days, and with that hope i preordered Battlefield 1 myself from play-asia lets see if ill get it or not by the start of november.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by hraza1991 View Post
      What if i have some one known in my post office but hell still we cant trust them anyway, i dont think there are custom taxes on this, though my friend ordered couple of games from play-asia he successfully got them in 9 to 10 days, and with that hope i preordered Battlefield 1 myself from play-asia lets see if ill get it or not by the start of november.
      If he got from play asia then there would be no issue in receiving from china post. My advice, go ahead order something cheap to see the delivery time and reliability of post office.

Likes hraza1991 liked this post