Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by ammarzubair View Post
      koi karachi ka bhi bta de. genuine shawarma not this chicken with a few veggies and a shit ton of hot sauce crap
      There is one on continental bakery in Johar

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      25.08%
      There are two kinds of shawarma I know, the arabic kind that only a few can replicate here and then there's the Khi kind. Unfortunately the Lahori kind is nonsense in the name of Shawarma, I have yet to find a place that even does proper humus with inspiration from the Khi Shawarma. Unless someone can tell me I am wrong and which would be great. I personally don't prefer the arabic shawarma, even though I have had it both in the UAE and in Karachi.

When the going gets tough ...

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.79%
      Main V khaaasa... any pindi boy that know good shawarma place in RWP?
      Likes CuriousDevil liked this post

PG Darth Vader

I am:
      Confused

Gamertag: DeAdlYxDeMoN97 PSN ID: DeAdlYxDeMoN97
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      There is one on continental bakery in Johar
      Is it even worth buying? It's been 1 month & 18 days I had shawarma while on my way to the airport!
      Honestly I never had shawarma IN Karachi! & I don't think any shawarma maker here would be able to develop the same taste as in Saudi shawarmas' that are absolutely amazing and are made by the Labanese ppl. No one can beat them. I've also tried Emirati shawarmas', and the one from Al Farooj is literally delicious. Buying from any good Shawarma restaurant back in Saudi with the Labanese staff is worth paying for!
      Shawarmer is the best restaurant I know of in khobar! and then there is this small restaurant near by my place in Khobar north and its pretty delicious too <3

Since here we don't have khubz and Thoom, probably they taste horrible. uhh
      Last edited by wasifhassan97; 06-09-16 at 09:23 PM. Reason: added more info.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by wasifhassan97 View Post
      Is it even worth buying? It's been 1 month & 18 days I had shawarma while on my way to the airport!
      Honestly I never had shawarma IN Karachi! & I don't think any shawarma maker here would be able to develop the same taste as in Saudi shawarmas' that are absolutely amazing and are made by the Labanese ppl. No one can beat them. I've also tried Emirati shawarmas', and the one from Al Farooj is literally delicious. Buying from any good Shawarma restaurant back in Saudi with the Labanese staff is worth paying for!
      Shawarmer is the best restaurant I know of in khobar! and then there is this small restaurant near by my place in Khobar north and its pretty delicious too <3

Since here we don't have khubz and Thoom, probably they taste horrible. uhh
      Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
      There are two kinds of shawarma I know, the arabic kind that only a few can replicate here and then there's the Khi kind. Unfortunately the Lahori kind is nonsense in the name of Shawarma, I have yet to find a place that even does proper humus with inspiration from the Khi Shawarma. Unless someone can tell me I am wrong and which would be great. I personally don't prefer the arabic shawarma, even though I have had it both in the UAE and in Karachi.
      the one at Continental bakery was that one which is available in UAE..I have eaten both.
      It wasnt "Karachi wala" sharama that's usually available thoughout karachi. It was made out of arabic parhata type roti with excellent hummus on the site. BTW this was like 3 years ago, It was quite popular so I am assuming that shop is still there..its right next to continental bakery

PG Darth Vader

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
      Where in Khi can I try the arab kind shawarma? do they import khubz too?

PG Darth Vader

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      the one at Continental bakery was that one which is available in UAE..I have eaten both.
      It wasnt "Karachi wala" sharama that's usually available thoughout karachi. It was made out of arabic parhata type roti with excellent hummus on the site. BTW this was like 3 years ago, It was quite popular so I am assuming that shop is still there..its right next to continental bakery
      Oh yeah.. I've seen it once just few weeks ago, Al Arab its called.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      25.08%
      Quote Originally Posted by wasifhassan97 View Post
      Where in Khi can I try the arab kind shawarma? do they import khubz too?
      justshwarma in the parking lot of aghas supermarket, don't know about khubz.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: STEAM_xXmac007Xx
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.73%
      i should try that Continental bakery side Shawarma will report back when i do
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

:D

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by ammarzubair View Post
      koi karachi ka bhi bta de. genuine shawarma not this chicken with a few veggies and a shit ton of hot sauce crap
      Exactly, I am curious about it too because I am just dying to get back and have some real shawarma ..