• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official PS+ Subscribers Monthly Free Games Thread | June has sonic mania and the handsome collection

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      50.5%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      May’s PlayStation Plus games include Beyond: Two Souls, Rayman Legends

It’s double the David Cage in May

PlayStation Plus subscribers will get two big games as part of their membership next month: Quantic Dream’s Beyond: Two Souls and Ubisoft’s Rayman Legends lead the lineup of free PS Plus games in May.
      The PlayStation 4 versions ofBeyond: Two Souls and Rayman Legends will be offered to PS Plus subscribers in May, though both games were originally released on PlayStation 3 in 2013. Beyond: Two Souls, which stars Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe, will give PS4 owners a refresher on the cinematic adventure work of developer Quantic Dream. The studio’s next game, Detroit: Become Human, is also due out in May.
      On PS3, PS Plus members will get access to Piranha Bytes’ action-RPG Risen 3: Titan Lords and Fuzzy Logic’s action game Eat Them! in May. On PlayStation Vita, PS Plus members get physics puzzle game King Oddball (which is Cross Buy-compatible on PS3 and PS4) and puzzle game Furmins.
      PlayStation Plus subscribers currently have access to Mad Max and Trackmania Turbo as part of their subscriptions.
      pretty lame month not worth 10$

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.42%
      Quote Originally Posted by JANARIOO View Post
      pretty lame month not worth 10$
      yeah already done and dusted BTS on ps3 and rayman legends really

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.42%
      XCOM 2, Trials Fusion go free on PlayStation Plus in June

Tom Clancy, too

June’s PlayStation Plus lineup is led by Trials Fusion and XCOM 2, Sony announced today.
      RedLynx’s platform racing game Trials Fusion and Firaxis Games’ turn-based strategy titleXCOM 2 will be the two free PlayStation 4 games for the month. The former launched in 2014, while the latter was released in September 2016 on consoles after debuting on Windows PC.
      PlayStation 3 owners will be able to download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier andZombie Driver HD. A futuristic entry in the Ghost Recon franchise of tactical military shooters, Red Storm’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier was released in May 2012. Zombie Driver HD is a high-definition port of Exor Studios’ car combat game from the same year. The two free PlayStation Vita games for June 2018 are Grip Digital’s Atomic Ninjas and Leap Game Studios’ Squares.
      As always, the free games will go live on the first Tuesday of the month, which is June 5 in this case. In the meantime, PlayStation Plus subscribers can still pick up the May games, a solid lineup that features Beyond: Two Souls and Rayman Legends.
      Likes JANARIOO liked this post

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      50.5%
      Another bad month

lulz

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iAbyss-Walker Steam ID: hotgamerft
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      95.68%
      Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is also free for PS plus subscribers but it won't show in the section where the PS plus free games of the month show up usually. Just go to the PS store, search for the game and add it to your library. Its free till June 11th if i remember correctly

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.42%
      Quote Originally Posted by hotgamerft View Post
      Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is also free for PS plus subscribers but it won't show in the section where the PS plus free games of the month show up usually. Just go to the PS store, search for the game and add it to your library. Its free till June 11th if i remember correctly

IT'S FREE till july 11th or 17th i think

lulz

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iAbyss-Walker Steam ID: hotgamerft
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      95.68%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      IT'S FREE till july 11th or 17th i think
      I heard you get to keep the game afterwards, i might be wrong though

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.42%
      Quote Originally Posted by hotgamerft View Post
      I heard you get to keep the game afterwards, i might be wrong though
      yes its like any normal psplus game, as long as u got psplus it will be working
      Likes hotgamerft liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.42%
      heavy Rain, Absolver go free on PlayStation Plus in July

Rayman 3 and Zero Time Dilemma too

Sony will offer Heavy Rain and Absolver as freebies to PlayStation Plus subscribers in July 2018, the company announced Wednesday.
      Heavy Rain, the four-protagonist mystery thriller from French studio Quantic Dream, debuted on PlayStation 3 in 2010 and was ported to PlayStation 4 in 2016. Only the PS4 version will be part of next month’s PlayStation Plus lineup along with Absolver, the multiplayer fighting game from Sloclap.
      Unlike in some months, the July list of PlayStation Plus games isn’t a complete wash for owners of Sony’s older platforms. The free titles on PS3 are Ubisoft Montpellier’s Rayman 3 HD — which was free via Xbox Games With Gold last October — and Koei Tecmo’s Deception 4: The Nightmare Princess, an expanded re-release of 2014’s Deception 4: Blood Ties.
      PlayStation Vita owners can pick up Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, the final chapter of Spike Chunsoft’s beloved Zero Escape trilogy. The other Vita game for July is 12 Hit Combo’sSpace Overlords.
      All six games will go free on PlayStation Plus next Tuesday, July 3. In the meantime, you can still pick up the June games. Note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will remain free until July 11.

----------

patchetic games are pathetic

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.42%
      Mafia 3, Dead by Daylight go free on PlayStation Plus in August

Sony preps eight free games for PS Plus subscribers

Sony will offer open-world crime drama Mafia 3 and multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight as freebies to PlayStation Plus subscribers in August 2018, the company announced today.
      2K Games and Hangar 13’s Mafia 3 stars Lincoln Clay, a Vietnam War vet who returns from combat to find his home city of New Bordeaux (a fictional version of New Orleans) caught up in a struggle between various underworld crime organizations. Clay sets out on a path of vengeance, vowing to kill everyone between himself and a rival mafioso leader. The game is available on PlayStation 4.
      Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight is a 4v1 multiplayer game in which one player assumes the role of a maniacal killer, while four others play as survivors hoping to escape the killer’s rampage. It’s also available on PS4.
      PlayStation 3 owners will get access to role-playing game Bound by Flame and frenetic shooter Serious Sam 3: BFE this month. PlayStation Vita owners can download touchscreen-controlled action game Draw Slasher and the Warhammer 40,000 classic Space Hulk in August as part of their PS Plus subscription.
      Additionally, if you have a PlayStation VR headset and a PS Plus subscription, you can also download Here They Lie, a virtual reality horror experience from Tangentlemen. Trivia gameKnowledge is Power is also free this month, and it requires a mobile device and Sony’s PlayLink app.
      All eight games will go free on PlayStation Plus on Tuesday, Aug. 7. In the meantime, you can still pick up July’s games, including Heavy Rain and Absolver.