• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: (´・ω・`) Team UG Openings! (´・ω・`)

I'm already a demon

I am:
      Starving

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.62%

(´・ω・`) Team UG Openings! (´・ω・`)

Hello dear PG'ers.

Since I've been appointed the lord and master over team UG, I need your help. We need people who can write news/game articles for PG on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.

The articles don't particularly need to just be reviews and the like, they can be thought/observation pieces of what it's like being a gamer in Pakistan and stuff of that nature.

Now, I know what you're asking, "but why should I bother?" well I've got the answer for you!

You'll get the following benefits if you're chosen for Team UG:

• A cool black username so people know that you're cool.
      • Access to the super secret illuminati sections.
      • Other than that, you'll get general acclaim from your fellow PG'ers.

What more can you ask for, eh?

So, to get started. I'll need everyone who is interested in writing to send me a PM with an 800 word article or two 600 word articles/how-to guides, reviews, etc. that you've written, no plagiarism please. We will check. Also send in a 100-200 word writeup of why you want to join Team PG and what you can offer.

We're also accepting people who have good photoshopping/editing skills and who can help with mobile applications and the like. PM to me what ya'll can do, in a neatly organized list and we'll go from there.

After that's done, we'll see what's what and choose the members who seem to be best suited for the positions.

Good luck and godspeed, PG'ers. (´・ω・`)

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: STEAM_xXmac007Xx
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.59%
      Good news...Good luck everyone
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

PG Veteran

I am:
      Cheeky

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.75%
      secret Illuminati section sounds awesome B)

"Walk tall my friend"

I am:
      Bored

PSN ID: hellahsan Steam ID: D3mon_k1ng
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.27%
      food for a thought why write what it feels or how hard its being gamer in pakistan while this is the site with more than 90% members pakistani(we all know unless you are burger) instead write things like how to get sine wave UPS or stuff like that we can make our gaming community more stable
      Likes Asim Khan liked this post

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/sweetstyle25

nuub.
      NuubAdmin

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      88.53%
      Quote Originally Posted by sweetstyle View Post
      food for a thought why write what it feels or how hard its being gamer in pakistan while this is the site with more than 90% members pakistani(we all know unless you are burger) instead write things like how to get sine wave UPS or stuff like that we can make our gaming community more stable
      The OP doesn't say anywhere that you need to send write-ups about gaming. They just have to be articles that are written by yourself. Basically, stuff that's not plagiarized.

Guides and How-tos are always welcome. If you want to post without beinf a part of team UG just make a post in the section you're writing about. If you think the item is good enough to be featured on PG, ask the section moderators or a global mod to review and do the needful.