Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.59%
      EDGE gave it a 6/10. Equivalent to the "best" Gears :P
      Last edited by CerebralTiger; 03-01-20 at 08:34 PM.

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.14%
      @CT buy the game, you will not be disappointed

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.47%
      Oh boy, that Edge review is not pulling back any punches.

Quote Originally Posted by CerebralTiger
      I like stealth shooters, and Kojima makes great ones, so there's plenty of reasons for me to be excited about.
      Here are some reasons from this poster's prestigious outlet to get him excited about the game

Your conflict, then, is with the world rather than anyone in it. This isn’t so much a walking sim as a stumbling sim, as you struggle against the elements and uneven ground.
      And if the game is most satisfying when conquering its toughest challenges, then removing those little frictions surely lessens the sense of achievement. It begins to feel like woke Twitter: performative do-gooding for likes and the accompanying dopamine hit.
      Why would I need to judge the shooting or AI? Can't be worse than MGSV in that regard, so, in other words, it should be great.
      Indeed, action interludes, including three shooting sequences, appear to have been designed to make the walking parts look good by comparison.
      Something something comfort zone

While you’ll certainly feel more attached to the world than the people in it, Death Stranding isn’t quite as new as some have suggested. When we squeeze the triggers to grip onto a rock, we’re reminded of Grow Home. As Reedus heaves himself back up to his feet after a fall, we flashback to Hyper Light Drifter’s wounded hero. The Stillness Of The Wind tells a story of solitude, backbreaking labour and finding purpose in a hardscrabble life – and more efficiently, too. Sky: Children Of The Light invites you to help others negotiate tricky environments while providing a stronger sense of human connection. And we haven’t forgotten how Q-Games’ sadly departed The Tomorrow Children encouraged its players to toil together to create a better kind of dystopia. As for the novelty of building things other players can use in a shared world, might we introduce you to an obscure indie gem called Minecraft?
      There is, after all something quietly revelatory about a big-budget videogame that has as much in common with the work of Bennett Foddy as Ubisoft’s boilerplate sandboxes. Far from a masterpiece, then, but Kojima’s first post- Konami release has laid the foundations for something greater. Which is fitting, since that’s what he’s
      had us doing for 60-odd hours.
      The criticism that he (Kojima) can''t write female characters is misleading; on this evidence he can't write men either.
      Ouch.

Sounds like Metacritic + Necrokiller certified game of the year material to me.
      How does this all sound now I wonder?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.59%
      @Chandoo bhai deikh lo, Necrokiller's trying to discourage me from getting the game

Even if it's at #3 on the Metacritic/Necrokiller certified list, it still qualifies as GOTY material lol.