PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93%
      Well I didn't mean to post it on every forum and I posted it only on two windows. I thought it might help us all to get the better internet as me and my brother is experiencing since last 5 months. I am new here and have no idea how you guys share your experience on this forum.

Don Vito Corléone

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      30.6%
      Anyone one know which company here supports at malir cantt?

Sent from Phone

PG Soldier

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by Moon1990 View Post
      I am using transworld home internet (20 mbps) for the last 1.5 months and so far i could not be happier. Pings in online games is amazing and torrent upload is also very good. Downloaded around 500 gb is the last month

When you said you switched from transworld to Stormfiber I was very surprized. But then you mentioned Clifton and CIR connection and that explained a lot. I hope transworld expands beyond Phase VI because the speed at their price is the best out of all the ISPs

Anyway congrats on your new connection and enjoy !
      can u share what pings you are getting on say, Battlefield servers? if u dont play bf4, u just need to download origin and check pings on battlelog,
      Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: We counted Messenger's saying a hundred times during one single sitting: Rabb-ighfir li, wa tubb `alayya, innaka Antat-Tawwabur-Rahim.''[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi]

PG Soldier

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
      Hello @Moon1990 ,

I guess it would be great if we can compare our pings and post them here . Lots of essential information for all the readers out there .

Do post your Tracert for eu.battle.net and europe.battle.net . Just go to CMD and enter Tracert and address. Moreover apart from tracert do directly ping them and let us know what you get.

Secondly if you can post your ping test here .
      congrats on new internet
      can u share what pings are u getting on Battlefield 4 servers? if u dont play it, just download origin and check pings on Battlelog. do share cause im also thinking about Stormfiber everyone is praising it
      Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: We counted Messenger's saying a hundred times during one single sitting: Rabb-ighfir li, wa tubb `alayya, innaka Antat-Tawwabur-Rahim.''[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi]

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.1%
      Hello all,

I got it installed half an hour ago.

Just ran speed test. Giving 30mb down and its true its 5 MB upload.

Likes frazgta liked this post

All my merchandise comes from a Smoke free, Pet free Zone.The games are from my Personal Collection. From a Collector who Loves his collection.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.19%
      holy crap this is good man, is this in lahore too ?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.1%
      Just finished with checking a lot of stuff. Net Flix works very easily on 1080 p but IN FACT its working on 2160 very very smoothly. There are a lot of 4K seasonal dramas on Netflix asia on which I checked it says 2160 res and that's 4K.

seems pretty good but I cant ping anything its blocked from StormFiber. I went on ping test but I am using win 10 and its says I don't have Java so I cant run the packet test and that's affecting my Connection grade . Anyone knows how to get Java with win 10 ?

Lastly I don't have any game right now on my computer to check in game pings so I am gonna download world of Warcraft whole night so maybe in the morning I can play and tell you in game pings.
      Likes frazgta liked this post

All my merchandise comes from a Smoke free, Pet free Zone.The games are from my Personal Collection. From a Collector who Loves his collection.

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Lonely

PSN ID: iCe-b0mB Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sbaqai
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.52%
      dont worry we have tested 4k on 10/20 mbps package of storm fiber and it works fine, it takes couple of seconds to scale upto 4k but it runs smoothly

PG Soldier

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
      Just finished with checking a lot of stuff. Net Flix works very easily on 1080 p but IN FACT its working on 2160 very very smoothly. There are a lot of 4K seasonal dramas on Netflix asia on which I checked it says 2160 res and that's 4K.

seems pretty good but I cant ping anything its blocked from StormFiber. I went on ping test but I am using win 10 and its says I don't have Java so I cant run the packet test and that's affecting my Connection grade . Anyone knows how to get Java with win 10 ?

Lastly I don't have any game right now on my computer to check in game pings so I am gonna download world of Warcraft whole night so maybe in the morning I can play and tell you in game pings.
      btw, Battlefield 4 does not need any game installed as far as i know. u just need to download and install origin which is like ~50Mb then just go to battlelog and check ping. it would take less than 2 mins

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.1%
      hi @chipmunk2020,

Ok let me find it.