Starving

Gamertag: Gizmo the Gamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.22%

[Attack From Both Sides] 29-11-2015

Hey, so Attack From Both Sides is a new podcast project Ranger Taffles and I have started. We've been planning to do a podcast on our own for a while and figured why not. If you're into gaming oriented discussion - where we give our opinions on the matter - check it out. Of course we'll be expanding to different subjects in our discussion but as it is mentioned - it's a gaming centric podcast.

For now head over here to listen to our first episode: https://soundcloud.com/attackfrombothsides

(episode notes): We're live? We discuss about end year's titles and how miserably we are failing to try to make time for it. Audible issues are sincerely regretted, like seriously.

We do wanna give our special thanks to PakGamers for allowing us to share here, we appreciate the support and are grateful for the commitment. This is a great platform for us to engage with all sorts of discussion. Oh and feedback/questions are welcomed for the podcast, we’re looking forward to taking them.
      Likes Pleasant, mac007 liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.08%
      Great podcast! Still waiting for rise of the tomb raider for pc. [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I'll be back. Samurai!

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: spectre_jekel
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      75.8%
      Not too shabby. The quality of the podcast itself is pretty nice and whoever picks out those tracks deserves a huge pat on the back. A few kinks here and there in your overall dynamic but nothing that can't be hammered out. It is a little short, though. I listen to a couple of podcasts in my spare time and 30 minutes is usually on the lower end for me. Good pick of choice of topics, y'all should keep it causal like this since it flows better. All things considered, very impressive for a first attempt. Keep it up, guys.

Also, what's the scheduling like for this? Weekly? Monthly?
      ​...........

PG Xtremist
      Associate Editor

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.75%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      Great podcast! Still waiting for rise of the tomb raider for pc. [emoji12]

Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
      Not too shabby. The quality of the podcast itself is pretty nice and whoever picks out those tracks deserves a huge pat on the back. A few kinks here and there in your overall dynamic but nothing that can't be hammered out. It is a little short, though. I listen to a couple of podcasts in my spare time and 30 minutes is usually on the lower end for me. Good pick of choice of topics, y'all should keep it causal like this since it flows better. All things considered, very impressive for a first attempt. Keep it up, guys.

Also, what's the scheduling like for this? Weekly? Monthly?
      Glad you enjoyed it. We're flexible on the subjects too so like it was mentioned, there will be days where we talk about different stuff too.

About the length, well we figured 30 mins would be good enough for now since it's convenient in managing our own time in that frame as well. Plus I know some fellows who still asked for shorter lengths, so you can imagine the general audience we're keeping in mind. lol

Next episode hopefully will be this month. Planning for bi-weekly podcasts for now.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: pupp3t0fh3ll
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      77.95%
      me b join karo?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.43%
      @Gizmo and @Ranger Taffles this is great stuff guys! Really liked the flow of your conversation. It all sounded very natural.

I do agree about the 30 min duration being kinda short, though. 45 mins - 1 hour is probably the sweet spot.

Also, is it just me or did Gizmo drop a megaton towards the end? Someone's getting a gaming PC before the next podcast, it seems.

PG Juggernaut
      Team PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: Gizmo the Gamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.22%
      Quote Originally Posted by CerebralTiger View Post
      @Gizmo and @Ranger Taffles this is great stuff guys! Really liked the flow of your conversation. It all sounded very natural.

I do agree about the 30 min duration being kinda short, though. 45 mins - 1 hour is probably the sweet spot.

Also, is it just me or did Gizmo drop a megaton towards the end? Someone's getting a gaming PC before the next podcast, it seems.

Also, we've been getting some polarizing feedback about the length of the podcast, some people are saying even 30 mins is too much while you guys think it's not long enough
      Last edited by Gizmo; 07-12-15 at 10:33 PM.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.08%
      Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
      [emoji14]
      Also, we've been getting some polarizing feedback about the length of the podcast, some people are saying even 30 mins is too much while you guys think it's not long enough
      I think 30 mins are perfect. No more no less.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      89.19%
      if you guys churn this out bi weekly, I would say 30 mins is fine...otherwise I wouldn't mind it being around 45 mins
      also would love to see @CerebralTiger and others in those too

I'll be back. Samurai!

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: spectre_jekel
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      75.8%
      Short or long, I'd say keep going with a steady pace and see where it ends up at.
      ​...........