• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch OT: Halloween Terror event returns, check out the new skins

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.8%
      Likes Ex0dus liked this post

Board Gamer

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: X_SolluxCaptor_X
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.5%
      damn it, I need this game! where can I find a copy in karachi?!

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by bobama View Post
      Really excited to play this one. Anyone playing on ps4? My psn ID is X_SolluxCaptor_X. Casual player.
      i am currently playing on ps4
      this game is crack!

Board Gamer

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: X_SolluxCaptor_X
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.5%
      Quote Originally Posted by walleed View Post
      i am currently playing on ps4
      this game is crack!
      Did you download or buy from retail?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by bobama View Post
      Did you download or buy from retail?

i preordered a digital ORIGINS edition from ps store like a month before
      the game is unlocked now and so far the experience is great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
      I'm up for a group on ps4 for it.

Psn: hawtpiggy

kwaleed2323832

Perverted Gentleman
      Associate Editor

I am:
      Bored

Gamertag: hornypsycho Steam ID: hornypsycho
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.12%
      anyone got any idea about the servers for overwatch? battle.net only shows 2 servers for overwatch (us and eu) and both are getting shit pings for me.

tho i find it hard to believe that they only have servers in 2 locations.

so if anyone knows the server IPs then pls tell me cause this game does look sick
      "anday wala burger"

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.8%
      Early reviews/impressions are really solid.

The Escapist - 5/5

These are all little nitpicks and personal preferences, more than anything. It's very clear that Blizzard has put in a herculean effort into polishing Overwatch, making sure that it feels great to play, has basically no bugs or glitches, and has a solid amount of content.
      Twinfinite - 5/5

Just as Team Fortress 2 burst onto the scene and captivated so many with its charm, and accessible gameplay, Overwatch is poised to do the same with its sharp gameplay and likable characters. There’s little doubt that the next great class-based shooter has arrived.
      USgamer - Review in Progress

Naturally, I need to spend more time with Overwatch before I give it a final score. I'm having a blast with it now; but it's only been out a few hours (in addition to the open beta), and there's still plenty of time for its weaknesses to become apparent. But for now... wow. It sure seems like Blizzard has another mega hit on their hands.
      Destructoid -10/10

Truly, I believe that we'll be seeing a lot more of Overwatch in the years to come. Blizzard has a great track record when it comes to long-term support, and given how good it is out of the gate, it can only get better from here. Blizzard has truly snatched victory from the draws of defeat.
      GameSpot - Review in Progress

From the dozens of hours I've played in Overwatch's betas, it's clear that developer Blizzard has crafted a fantastic shooter worthy of praise on numerous levels. It manages to maintain focus, despite the complexities and variety of its cast, locales, and interlocking systems. However, because Overwatch's servers only went live today, we're holding our final opinion until we've tested the game on PC, PS4, and Xbox One in real world conditions. If all goes well from a technical standpoint, Overwatch stands to be one of the best shooters in years.
      Game Informer - 10/10

As the clock winds down to zero, you backtrack in time to drop a perfect pulse bomb on the enemy position, blowing apart the greedy robot-turned-turret and his teammate, a slick sniper assassin who was too busy tracking her prey to notice your explosive gift. The game heads into overtime as the payload wagon rests mere inches away from the victory point, but your team has just been annihilated by an enormous magical dragon. Then you hear it: “Heroes never die!” As your one chance, your team’s Mercy hero activates her ultimate ability and brings your entire group back to life for one last stand. After Mei brings a scientifically sound winter to your opponents by freezing them, victory is yours. Moments like these define Overwatch, including amazing victories and last-second defeats. No matter what happens – win or lose – you’re going to have fun.
      Playstation Lifestyle - 10/10

With accessibility to spare, a real commitment to diversity and an infectious sense of innocent fun, Overwatch feels like an important game — the sort that can bridge boundaries in the oft-segmented gaming community. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say that this may just be the project to revitalize lapsed or disheartened gamers’ interest in the medium, or the one to bring new players onboard the FPS wagon.
      Last edited by CerebralTiger; 25-05-16 at 01:04 PM.
      Likes NaNoW liked this post

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      98.33%
      I can feel this overtaking CS GO as the most streamed FPS multiplayer

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      1457.14%
      Lv. Percent
      99.09%
      Valve didn't change CS GO enough so it doesn't translate that well on the consoles. And Team Fortress 2 never received all the updates so it didnt penetrate in the console FPS ecosystem. Blizzard has essentially taken Team Fortress 2 formula and mixed it with MOBA elements to keep it fresh and interesting. Now they're setting standards on the console space too. Whatever genre Blizzard picks they turn it into gold.

uwotm8

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: fir3d3m0n PSN ID: mistah_cookie Steam ID: firedemon627
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.57%
      Blizzard is love, Blizzard is life. Just when you think you have seen all sorts of team comps, the game and the community surprises you with some amazing new plays

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzubair View Post
      anyone got any idea about the servers for overwatch? battle.net only shows 2 servers for overwatch (us and eu) and both are getting shit pings for me.

tho i find it hard to believe that they only have servers in 2 locations.

so if anyone knows the server IPs then pls tell me cause this game does look sick
      that is how it has always been for Blizzard games. Two data centers, US and EU. I believe the EU servers are located in paris, at least they used to be once upon a time. What kind of pings are you getting? cuz my friends from karachi usually get around 150-160