• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Which 3G/4G is going best so far?

    Voters
    325. You may not vote on this poll
    • Mobilink

      43 13.23%
    • Telenor

      31 9.54%
    • Ufone

      14 4.31%
    • Warid

      52 16.00%
    • Zong

      220 67.69%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Page 1719 of 1730 FirstFirst ... 7191219161916691709171717181719172017211729 ... LastLast
    Results 17,181 to 17,190 of 17300

    Thread: .::The Official 3G/4G LTE Thread::.

    1. #17181
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,348
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      16.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by zafarabbasrizvi View Post
      You guys are missing something while defending speedcap. Which is information of cap. World wide mobile companies cap speed but they announce that this package will be capped and this package will get unlimited speed. So people choose according to their need.

      Why will some one opt for an expensive package when he is getting pathetic speed on low price package? When he does not know he can get extra speed after spending extra money. I was suffering low quality Jazz services without knowing about this cap. I lodged countless complaints and they always said speed is ok and never acknowledged that speed is capped at packages I am using.

      Now tell me who is the culprit?

      Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
      Dude, it was not your fault, these companies don't have professionalism , just imagine getting something fixed on complaint,

      I will change networks rather than complaining something, because they are so incompetent crap they will always direct you to change location and clear cache and cookies to solve problems, Lmao

      But still competition wins, you are right, who ever gives us the most importance and quality should hold the crown.

      Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
      Thanks shaheerk thanked for this post
       

    2. #17182
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,958
      Daily Activity
      2528.57%
      Lv. Percent
      54.28%
      Jazz vs Zong at Bahawalpur although its 7.30am means very less load on networks.

      Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

    3. #17183
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,348
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      16.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by smaaz View Post
      Jazz vs Zong at Bahawalpur although its 7.30am means very less load on networks.

      Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
      Speeds are fine, not out of this world, specially considering this off peak time

      Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

    4. #17184
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,958
      Daily Activity
      2528.57%
      Lv. Percent
      54.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by zakiuddin View Post
      Speeds are fine, not out of this world, specially considering this off peak time

      Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
      Totally agreed speeds used to be in excess of 30mbps during off peak time for both Zong and Jazz and roughly as above during peak times.

      Overall speeds have gone down.

      Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
      Likes zakiuddin liked this post
       

    5. #17185
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,348
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      16.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by smaaz View Post
      Totally agreed speeds used to be in excess of 30mbps during off peak time for both Zong and Jazz and roughly as above during peak times.

      Overall speeds have gone down.

      Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
      Reason being poor optimization, as early in the morning we can rule out the overloading

      Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

    6. #17186
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,958
      Daily Activity
      2528.57%
      Lv. Percent
      54.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by zakiuddin View Post
      Reason being poor optimization, as early in the morning we can rule out the overloading

      Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
      So networks were optimized 1 year earlier ?? Ive given Zong devices to some of the remotely located locations I have to manage like Yazman, Uch Shareef and Lodhran here in south Punjab, speeds were amazing even at those locations giving 20+mbps and I was surprised about Zongs network expansion and 4G provision to such locations.

      Now they barely work during peak office time giving 1-2mbps only, still enough for our needs but things improve overtime not the case with Zong though.

    7. #17187
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,348
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      16.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by smaaz View Post
      So networks were optimized 1 year earlier ?? Ive given Zong devices to some of the remotely located locations I have to manage like Yazman, Uch Shareef and Lodhran here in south Punjab, speeds were amazing even at those locations giving 20+mbps and I was surprised about Zongs network expansion and 4G provision to such locations.

      Now they barely work during peak office time giving 1-2mbps only, still enough for our needs but things improve overtime not the case with Zong though.
      Networks require immense maintenance and optimization according to the changing loads within cities, so if they do not improvise, speeds are bound to go down,

      Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
      Thanks shaheerk thanked for this post
       

    8. #17188
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,077
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      27%
      After a looong time Jazz 4G hits 40 Mbps mark at my house.



      Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
      Likes zakiuddin liked this post
       

    9. #17189
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      442
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      12.29%
      Update :

      Zong about to start FTTH service initially in Karachi.
      Likes zakiuddin liked this post
       

    10. #17190
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,280
      Daily Activity
      2185.71%
      Lv. Percent
      26.08%
      Quote Originally Posted by ShuAK View Post
      Update :

      Zong about to start FTTH service initially in Karachi.
      Any source?

     

     
    Page 1719 of 1730 FirstFirst ... 7191219161916691709171717181719172017211729 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 04:48 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.