• Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Which 3G/4G is going best so far?

Voters
    323. You may not vote on this poll
    • Mobilink

42 13.00%
    • Telenor

31 9.60%
    • Ufone

14 4.33%
    • Warid

52 16.10%
    • Zong

219 67.80%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Page 1684 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 6841184158416341674168216831684
    Results 16,831 to 16,834 of 16834

Thread: .::The Official 3G/4G LTE Thread::.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      70.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      Jazz 4G (non CA)
      @shaheerk This is Civic Center Phase 4. Right across Chaaye Khana, in front of Askari Bank.

It took like 3 minutes to download a Play Store app.

I tested Zong in the alley where there's KFC, Breakout and Miniso. On Zong. I was getting between 8 and 10Mbps (average) downloads. No screenshots, unfortunately, since I was trying to measure the consistency.

Which, if I remember correctly, is much better than 1.5Mbps which I was previously getting.

And the RSRP/RSRQ levels were pretty good, so it's either some weird interference, or lots and lots and lots of users in that area.

I'd like to try in the spot where P&J's is - since I know Zong was very crap there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.87%
      Quote Originally Posted by shaheerk View Post
      I tested Zong in the alley where there's KFC, Breakout and Miniso. On Zong. I was getting between 8 and 10Mbps (average) downloads. No screenshots, unfortunately, since I was trying to measure the consistency.

Which, if I remember correctly, is much better than 1.5Mbps which I was previously getting.

And the RSRP/RSRQ levels were pretty good, so it's either some weird interference, or lots and lots and lots of users in that area.

I'd like to try in the spot where P&J's is - since I know Zong was very crap there.

I honestly think it's not possible to get good LTE speeds in Civic Center.

I don't know if the proximity to grid station causes it, or whether it's all the buildings, or the load on the tower, but despite having full signal, SINR and RSRQ will always be shit, no matter where you stand.

Same for Chaaye Khana. The tower will be right in front of you (if you sit outside), but the speeds will struggle to go above 6 Mbps.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      70.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      I honestly think it's not possible to get good LTE speeds in Civic Center.

I don't know if the proximity to grid station causes it, or whether it's all the buildings, or the load on the tower, but despite having full signal, SINR and RSRQ will always be shit, no matter where you stand.

Same for Chaaye Khana. The tower will be right in front of you (if you sit outside), but the speeds will struggle to go above 6 Mbps.
      I remember Telenor gave me up to 20Mbps downstream (back in the days) in the evenings when Pizza Originale was there - they have a tower nearby.

I have to test more of Zong... Could it be that they've done something? I'll have to test them out at my office as well.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.83%
      So, it seems Gujranwala has more 4G+ than Islamabad [emoji23]

Visiting Gujranwala again and surprised to see 4G+ indoors. Sitting right in the middle of a closed in mohalla, ground floor.

Did a few speestests @ Lahore Telenor server and Karachi Transworld server.

Speed is consistent but nothing to write home about.

Likes murtaza12 liked this post
      Thanks murtaza12 thanked for this post

Page 1684 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 6841184158416341674168216831684