• Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Which 3G/4G is going best so far?

Voters
    322. You may not vote on this poll
    • Mobilink

41 12.73%
    • Telenor

31 9.63%
    • Ufone

14 4.35%
    • Warid

52 16.15%
    • Zong

219 68.01%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Page 1662 of 1662 FirstFirst ... 6621162156216121652166016611662
    Results 16,611 to 16,620 of 16620

Thread: .::The Official 3G/4G LTE Thread::.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.59%
      Quote Originally Posted by smaaz View Post
      Anyone using Jazz employee package ? can you please tell if official download limit has been revised from unlimited to 25gb only ?
      Yes 25gb monthly sadly

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20.34%
      I'm still using it since I don't use 25GB - so it works for me.

But yeah, it's 25GB.

I went to Khanpur Dam on Saturday. Up till Taxila, I was getting 4G. A little farther ahead (away from the cantonment), it fell down to 3G. And soon after, 2G. At least 2G data works (unlike Zong).

However, Telenor, Ufone and Zong all had 3G in the vicinity.

More and more I wonder how well Zong are performing in their data department. Yes, their 4G signal quality isn't as good as Mobilink's, but they do have widespread coverage though.

The mind boggles.

And then I stop thinking about it because my phone bill is a fraction of what I would be paying otherwise.

But then, I can't place or receive calls reliably at my home on Mobilink, so I begin to think about switching.

Rinse and repeat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by shaheerk View Post

But yeah, it's 25GB.

I went to Khanpur Dam on Saturday. Up till Taxila, I was getting 4G. A little farther ahead (away from the cantonment), it fell down to 3G. And soon after, 2G. At least 2G data works (unlike Zong).

More and more I wonder how well Zong are performing in their data department. Yes, their 4G signal quality isn't as good as Mobilink's, but they do have widespread coverage though.

The mind boggles.

And then I stop thinking about it because my phone bill is a fraction of what I would be paying otherwise.

But then, I can't place or receive calls reliably at my home on Mobilink, so I begin to think about switching.

Rinse and repeat.

Jazz is acting up here in Bahria, and has been for over a month now.

Complained twice, both times said we're working on it, no timeline can be given.

Data is unusable at home, so if for whatever reason my WiFi isn't working, I can't do anything since 4G never ever works.

I don't want to port to Telenor since I will be bombarded with promotional messages from them, and I don't want to port to Zong since their 4G is somehow worse than Jazz and they steal your balance for no reason.

Guess I'll be stuck with no mobile data until they actually bother to fix the issues here.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      75.19%
      Quote Originally Posted by ashahzadpk View Post
      Yes it is because i received 28000 for one month extra usage 藍藍藍藍

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
      Ohh damn I got HEC zong sim somehow for 1.5k and 320Rs for 20gb for 3G only, lets see ho long will this work

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20.34%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      Jazz is acting up here in Bahria, and has been for over a month now.

Complained twice, both times said we're working on it, no timeline can be given.

Data is unusable at home, so if for whatever reason my WiFi isn't working, I can't do anything since 4G never ever works.

I don't want to port to Telenor since I will be bombarded with promotional messages from them, and I don't want to port to Zong since their 4G is somehow worse than Jazz and they steal your balance for no reason.

Guess I'll be stuck with no mobile data until they actually bother to fix the issues here.
      Touch wood, I don't have issues with their 4G. I do have issues with their 3G though.

I'm not sure why you're facing the issue all of a sudden (as in, it was working one day and stopped the next) but what I do know is Zong's RSRQ levels for 4G aren't as stellar as they are for Mobilink (they're generally far worse). And at times when they're equal, the signal quality is still higher for Mobilink.

Zong postpaid - I've never had an issue with them. I know their data counter isn't exactly real time, but if you've set the limits within your phone, then you're all good. And I never rely on the operators for this reason (except Telenor, who have some things done right but several others done wrong).

And besides, with Telenor, good luck trying to get their CA to work.

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.28%
      Touch wood, I don't have issues with their 4G. I do have issues with their 3G though.

I'm not sure why you're facing the issue all of a sudden (as in, it was working one day and stopped the next) but what I do know is Zong's RSRQ levels for 4G aren't as stellar as they are for Mobilink (they're generally far worse). And at times when they're equal, the signal quality is still higher for Mobilink.

Zong postpaid - I've never had an issue with them. I know their data counter isn't exactly real time, but if you've set the limits within your phone, then you're all good. And I never rely on the operators for this reason (except Telenor, who have some things done right but several others done wrong).

And besides, with Telenor, good luck trying to get their CA to work.

Even if I switched to Telenor, I don't think CA would be my primary concern at this point. As long as the data actually works.

No point in me subscripting to Jazz data bundles and having 6-8 gigs piled up every month that I can't even use.

I just went out now to see if the issue is only in Phase 1, and it's not. Phase 4 and 5, same problem. This time I had full bars of 4G, and nothing worked. No browsing, and WhatsApp messages were stuck with the small 'clock', took 6 minutes from me pressing the 'send' button to the message actually being sent.

Green Beret

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.38%

But yeah, it's 25GB.

The mind boggles.

Rinse and repeat.

Jazz's 4G doesn't work all that well indoors here in Wah Cantt. Speeds fall from 20-30Mb (outdoors) to 1-5Mb inside my house. There 3G is a pain to use as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20.34%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      Even if I switched to Telenor, I don't think CA would be my primary concern at this point. As long as the data actually works.

No point in me subscripting to Jazz data bundles and having 6-8 gigs piled up every month that I can't even use.

I just went out now to see if the issue is only in Phase 1, and it's not. Phase 4 and 5, same problem. This time I had full bars of 4G, and nothing worked. No browsing, and WhatsApp messages were stuck with the small 'clock', took 6 minutes from me pressing the 'send' button to the message actually being sent.
      This is not normal. Which specific spots in these phases are you having issues in? I could test them on my phone and see if it's isolated to your phone or not.

Since I'm not reporting any problems at my end.

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.28%
      This is not normal. Which specific spots in these phases are you having issues in? I could test them on my phone and see if it's isolated to your phone or not.

Since I'm not reporting any problems at my end.
      I thought it was an issue with the Android Pie update for the Note 9, but it happens on my sister's iPhone and my dad's Galaxy A8 as well.

It happens a lot in Phase 1 and Safari 1 and I was parked near PSO in Phase 4 today, where I had great signal strength since their tower is right next to it, but the 4G either didn't work at all or was painfully slow.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.51%
      anyone here can unlock zong router b310s-927 ?

Page 1662 of 1662 FirstFirst ... 6621162156216121652166016611662