• Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Which 3G/4G is going best so far?

Voters
    321. You may not vote on this poll
    • Mobilink

41 12.77%
    • Telenor

31 9.66%
    • Ufone

14 4.36%
    • Warid

52 16.20%
    • Zong

218 67.91%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Page 1659 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 65911591559160916491657165816591660 LastLast
    Results 16,581 to 16,590 of 16599

Thread: .::The Official 3G/4G LTE Thread::.

iNCEPTiON

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iNCEPTiON619 Steam ID: utakermachine
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.82%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      Finally managed to hit 100+ Mbps on Jazz:

Which internet package do u use ???

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk
      PSN : iNCEPTiON619 !!! Please Subscribe To My Youtube & Follow Me On Twitch To Support Me !! Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/iNCEPTiON619 l YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/iNCEPTiON619

iNCEPTiON

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iNCEPTiON619 Steam ID: utakermachine
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.82%
      What do you guys think about Zong Z1 phone which was launched recently ! Any other option in similar prices ?

PSN : iNCEPTiON619 !!! Please Subscribe To My Youtube & Follow Me On Twitch To Support Me !! Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/iNCEPTiON619 l YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/iNCEPTiON619

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      79.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by iNCEPTiON View Post
      Which internet package do u use ???

*117*31#
      Jazz 4 GB bundle for 300 rs

I use WiFi a lot, so I don't need that much data.

ExceptionaL

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.34%
      1,00,000 mb ??? Lol . Jazz want to give its users heart attack [emoji1787]

Sent from my S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Green Beret

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.35%
      Quote Originally Posted by shah95 View Post
      1,00,000 mb ??? Lol . Jazz want to give its users heart attack [emoji1787]

Sent from my S7 Edge using Tapatalk
      Try subscribing to see you actually get that much MB. I have these offers. Show yours everyone.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 Pro using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      41.08%
      Salam, inam going to discuss a weird issue, so here's that.

In my area, Telenor's 3g doesnt work most of the time of the day, but works sometimes in off peak times during night and early morning. So whenever we (me n bros czns) have 4g/3g/2g selected in settings (and the netwrk is connected to 4g) we cant make or recieve calls becoz 4g steps down to 3g for calling and Telenor's 3g ntwrk is not working, so call immediately drops as soon as we make call, and cant recieve either, in order to make and recieve calls, we have to select 2g network and cant use 4g data whenever needed.
      They work in other areas though.

Complained to telenor ccs 100s of times talked to their supervisor but they are unable to resolve issue may be they dont know where the issue is, and this isse has been with us for freakin one year.
      Every mobile in our house i.e samsung S9, S8, J7 pro, Motorola Moto g4 plus, g5 plus, etc are having same issue.

Surprisingly my new huawei y9 2019 is working flawlessly, easily stepping down to 3g while calling and there's no issue recieving, so we are realy shocked what the hell is going on?

Is it some frequency difference?

If you guyz have any idea, do let me know.

Also do tag me or quote this post while replying.

Thanks

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      1814.29%
      Lv. Percent
      18.59%
      Quote Originally Posted by hamidkhatri View Post

In my area, Telenor's 3g doesnt work most of the time of the day, but works sometimes in off peak times during night and early morning. So whenever we (me n bros czns) have 4g/3g/2g selected in settings (and the netwrk is connected to 4g) we cant make or recieve calls becoz 4g steps down to 3g for calling and Telenor's 3g ntwrk is not working, so call immediately drops as soon as we make call, and cant recieve either, in order to make and recieve calls, we have to select 2g network and cant use 4g data whenever needed.

Complained to telenor ccs 100s of times talked to their supervisor but they are unable to resolve issue may be they dont know where the issue is, and this isse has been with us for freakin one year.
      Every mobile in our house i.e samsung S9, S8, J7 pro, Motorola Moto g4 plus, g5 plus, etc are having same issue.

Surprisingly my new huawei y9 2019 is working flawlessly, easily stepping down to 3g while calling and there's no issue recieving, so we are realy shocked what the hell is going on?

Thanks

I have a similar issue with Mobilink (and only Mobilink) where I live. But it doesn't matter which phone.

Either it's a network connectivity issue, or the Huawei phone doesn't support specific bands which are responsible for the issue.

In my case, 3G at 900Mhz is the problematic band.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.69%

Thanks

huawei's antennas are more stronger thats all, they have more transmit power available to them for use,

most of the chinese phones have better cell reception than american imported phones like you mentioned,

i have had alot problems with imported phones line motorola, samsung etc

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
      Likes hamidkhatri liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      41.08%
      Quote Originally Posted by zakiuddin View Post
      huawei's antennas are more stronger thats all, they have more transmit power available to them for use,

most of the chinese phones have better cell reception than american imported phones like you mentioned,

i have had alot problems with imported phones line motorola, samsung etc

But all phones mentioned have same issue axcept new purchased huawei y9.
      May be that specific band (850) on 3g is weak and they are just not fixing it.

This info from samsung s9 while i managed to connect call on 3g (on multiple attempts), it says 850 band, which samsung s9 hardly connected

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.69%
      But all phones mentioned have same issue axcept new purchased huawei y9.
      May be that specific band (850) on 3g is weak and they are just not fixing it.

This info from samsung s9 while i managed to connect call on 3g (on multiple attempts), it says 850 band, which samsung s9 hardly connected

yes 850 band is pretty weak, almost all phones support this phone for 3g, still, this is only a network problem, keep bugging telenor about low signals, but they will hardly reply

Page 1659 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 65911591559160916491657165816591660 LastLast