• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 527 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 5265

    Thread: Fiber 2 Home Internet Service by Fiberlink | Discussion (Read FIRST POST)

    1. #21
      Green Beret

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      147
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by frazgta View Post
      Ah 5k. Well If someone decides to get it, It would be great if they could do some ping tests on international and national servers. As well as some more speed tests/ jitter tests.
      YEAH! I am also waiting for ping test on EU servers!
      Likes frazgta liked this post
       

    2. #22
      PG Addict

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      269
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.95%
      Unless they have ample bandwidth, I cannot see how will they be able to sustain all the connections.

    3. #23
      Green Beret

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      147
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.25%
      They are providing internet to multiple ISPs including multinet, wateen, qubee. So i dont think bandwidth would be an issue for them.
      Last edited by sohaib38; 10-05-15 at 05:00 PM.

    4. #24
      PG Xtremist

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,260
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.75%
      Only Clifton :/

    5. #25
      Green Beret

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      147
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by federer38 View Post
      Only Clifton :/
      yeah for now, but they said that it would be available in other areas soon. Lets see.......

    6. #26
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      397
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.56%
      Quote Originally Posted by sohaib38 View Post
      After a lot of searching i came across a person who is using fiberlink since 24 march 2015, and here is his speedtest result for 20mbps package:
      Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

      IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! 1ms PING!!!

      - - - Updated - - -

      I think ptcl should start worrying now
      Who's that person? Ask him for a review. Hows their customer service? etc etc?
      Likes frazgta liked this post
       



    7. #27
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      Cheeky
       
      Steam ID: NOO3TASTIC
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      498
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.75%
      Quote Originally Posted by sohaib38 View Post
      After a lot of searching i came across a person who is using fiberlink since 24 march 2015, and here is his speedtest result for 20mbps package:
      Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

      IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! 1ms PING!!!

      - - - Updated - - -

      I think ptcl should start worrying now
      Can you ask him to do pingtest or speedtest on servers located in USA and Europe. That will paint a clear picture of how much better ping is compared to PTCL.

    8. #28
      Green Beret

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      147
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by maz9009 View Post
      Can you ask him to do pingtest or speedtest on servers located in USA and Europe. That will paint a clear picture of how much better ping is compared to PTCL.
      Actually I was checking the fiberlink facebook page and I came across a guy who seemed to have a 20mbps connection installed and he had shared his speedtest on his timeline. I dont know him personally!!
      here is the page: https://www.facebook.com/FiberlinkIS...=page_internal

      scroll down to march 16 post and view "ALL" the comments and replies
      Last edited by sohaib38; 11-05-15 at 12:44 AM.

    9. #29
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,762
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by sohaib38 View Post
      Actually I was checking the fiberlink facebook page and I came across a guy who seemed to have a 20mbps connection installed and he had shared his speedtest on his timeline. I dont know him personally!!
      here is the page: https://www.facebook.com/FiberlinkIS...=page_internal

      scroll down to march 16 post and view "ALL" the comments and replies by Farhan Dost Muhammad


      I checked this guys timeline where he had shared the speedtest
      Nice stalking detective work!
      Likes Yasir Nadeem liked this post
       

    10. #30
      PG Addict

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      269
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.95%
      Someone should contact this Farhan guy and ask for a tracert to Us and Europe

      I'm not on Facebook so...

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 01:31 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.